My goals this week...

IrishMum

A little of everything!
1. To 100% NOT pick.:wave_cry::eek::sigh: (this is a biggie!)

2. To keep up my water intake (average 10 pints a day- including black tea, excluding shakes)

3. To split a flapjack into 4 pieces to have with tea, and to split any shakes I have into two to ward off the 'picking demons'

4. To lose MORE than 2lbs at my next weigh-in :copon:

5. When feeling tempted, to look at my list of LT 'Losers' losses and remind myself that its MY fault that I've 'only' lost 15lbs in 5-6wks TFR- it could've been more like you guys but I was WEAK!!!

Small, simple things you might think- but if I beat no. 1, then no. 4 should happen?? And hopefully no.5 will help me do that too! ;):D Please God anyway!
Just thought I'd write them down to help me...

sounds like you've got your LT-success head firmly screwed on for the next week!!!

I'm looking forward to a weekend of loads of cooking :) but picking is almost a reflex reaction so hopefully i won't catch myself with a cube of cheese in my gob midway through the cheese and sweetcorn pasties, lol.

Go for it IrishMum - you can do it, and remember 15lb probably wouldn't have gone so quickly without LT and your motivation :)

but picking is almost a reflex reaction so hopefully i won't catch myself with a cube of cheese in my gob midway through the cheese and sweetcorn pasties, lol.
Thats my problem- reflexes! LOL! I know what you mean!!
Go for it IrishMum - you can do it, and remember 15lb probably wouldn't have gone so quickly without LT and your motivation :)
I know I wouldn't be this weight without LT- but I'm kicking myself it could've been a lot more? Totally my own fault though.
Onwards & 'downwards' eh? ;) Thanks Elle-Emm!

I think it's great that you've identified what you need to do to get the best results you can - made a plan and published it!

All you have to do now is stick to it for 1 week - just one week and the results will spur you on to find it much easier .....

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!! :):) XX

I think it's great that you've identified what you need to do to get the best results you can - made a plan and published it!

All you have to do now is stick to it for 1 week - just one week and the results will spur you on to find it much easier .....

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!! :):) XX
Thanks Jan, it's scary! LOL! :wave_cry::DLike starting all over again, which I suppose in a way I am! And on a Bank Holiday weekend too- am I a glutton for punishment or what?!
Still, if I get through the long weekend, the rest of the week will be plain sailing (I hope!).
I won't be back online until Tuesday probably, so fingers crossed I'll crack it this time.
Have a good weekend everyone!:D

It's my weekend on nights so it won't be any different for me but I hope you and everyone else has a good one!!! :)

onwards & downwards - i absolutely love that!!!

my LT goals for this week are:
1) keep up the water intake
2) try very hard not to get too excited about week 10 weigh in, as i'm missing out on week 9, lol.
3) go swimming (in my rediscovered size-smaller swimsuit!) to try and fight the flab

Thats really good that you have set yourself goals to aim for and addressing the picking problem.
Good luck for your next weigh in and hope u achieve your goals (which im positive you will) :D

You can do it Irish Mum. We are all with you 100%. When you have your next WI, you will be so thrilled at the results.

good luck irish mum - goals are good i hope you conquer them :)

Back