Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

My home gym!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Jaycey, 12 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Jaycey

Jaycey Post-Menopausal Maniac!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    The 'Jaycey Diet'!
    Well, not really - at the moment, it just consists of a walking machine in my spare room! :) BUT it's my birthday soon, and I'm getting a Wii Fit from the in-laws, and hubby is getting me a couple of Bodi-Tek things, namely the Power Trainer and the Body Dome (both from eBay, much cheaper than normal!). The Power Trainer is just like a Power Plate, except that this one is costing well under £100. :eek:

Hopefully both of these items will also fit into the spare room, and save me a fortune on gym bills. :eek: (I might end up there eventually, but only just starting SS+ means that I'm going to take it pretty slowly for now! ;))

Do other people have equipment at home too? What do you prefer?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. GaynorEm

GaynorEm Proper Little Madam

Diet:
    HealthyEating
    Hullo you :)

Sounds like you're well equipped to get fit. At home I have hand weights, exercise ball, swiss band, tredmill, step and a ton of exercise dvds. Until i am more body confident I will stick with these lot and then join the gym again. I miss the use of the swimming pool, jacuzzi and sauna room.

Gaynor x

4. Greeneyes11

Greeneyes11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.57%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    I have a small multi gym, for toning up my legs, arms etc, the bench folds up so it is not so big, I also have a cross trainer, but found if I used it my weight loss slowed down.... oh yes I also have a springy tummy toner thing, but after having 10 children (3 caesereans) I think my tummy muscles are shot as it isn't working too well...
    Jaycey, the power trainer sounds good, are you allowed to put a link to it on here??

5. fatfighter

fatfighter wannabe yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(17.94%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    You have a lovely hubby Jaycey;)
    OMG Greeneyes, 10 kids! You're brave ;)
    I have a trampette, treadmill (horrible manual thing, keep meaning to freecycle it!) gym ball, skipping rope, hand weights, the Wii fit, My Fitness Coach (Wii game, highly recommended) and half a dozen exercise DVD's - I love them all but I like the variety or I'd just get bored and give up!

6. Jaycey

Jaycey Post-Menopausal Maniac!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    The 'Jaycey Diet'!
  7. Greeneyes11

Greeneyes11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.57%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    Thank you very much, it looks brilliant... let us know how you get on with yours...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.