My home gym!

Jaycey

Post-Menopausal Maniac!
Well, not really - at the moment, it just consists of a walking machine in my spare room! :) BUT it's my birthday soon, and I'm getting a Wii Fit from the in-laws, and hubby is getting me a couple of Bodi-Tek things, namely the Power Trainer and the Body Dome (both from eBay, much cheaper than normal!). The Power Trainer is just like a Power Plate, except that this one is costing well under £100. :eek:

Hopefully both of these items will also fit into the spare room, and save me a fortune on gym bills. :eek: (I might end up there eventually, but only just starting SS+ means that I'm going to take it pretty slowly for now! ;))

Do other people have equipment at home too? What do you prefer?

Hullo you :)

Sounds like you're well equipped to get fit. At home I have hand weights, exercise ball, swiss band, tredmill, step and a ton of exercise dvds. Until i am more body confident I will stick with these lot and then join the gym again. I miss the use of the swimming pool, jacuzzi and sauna room.

Gaynor x

I have a small multi gym, for toning up my legs, arms etc, the bench folds up so it is not so big, I also have a cross trainer, but found if I used it my weight loss slowed down.... oh yes I also have a springy tummy toner thing, but after having 10 children (3 caesereans) I think my tummy muscles are shot as it isn't working too well...
Jaycey, the power trainer sounds good, are you allowed to put a link to it on here??

You have a lovely hubby Jaycey;)
OMG Greeneyes, 10 kids! You're brave ;)
I have a trampette, treadmill (horrible manual thing, keep meaning to freecycle it!) gym ball, skipping rope, hand weights, the Wii fit, My Fitness Coach (Wii game, highly recommended) and half a dozen exercise DVD's - I love them all but I like the variety or I'd just get bored and give up!

Thank you very much, it looks brilliant... let us know how you get on with yours...

Back