ProPoints My journey begins here! 4st 5lb to lose, bring it on :)

Thank you :)

Well I really hope that I get my first silver seven at WI on Monday. Fingers crossed. Though I did have a large slice of chocolate cake yesterday which took me to the limit of my weekly points!

Thank you :)

Well I really hope that I get my first silver seven at WI on Monday. Fingers crossed. Though I did have a large slice of chocolate cake yesterday which took me to the limit of my weekly points!

Good Luck with getting your Silver 7, can't wait to hear if you do. X PS-Somebody on another board said they always maxed out their weekly points every single week and always lost! X

Not too sure about that silver seven as had 14pp worth of chocolate digestives today :/ still have activity points left, but meh. Feeling quite bad about eating those!

Not too sure about that silver seven as had 14pp worth of chocolate digestives today :/ still have activity points left, but meh. Feeling quite bad about eating those!

Stay Strong Hun, yes it's not brilliant but you still have activity points left. X

It was as I thought! I did eat too much yesterday, gained 0.5lbs at WI.

Got to be better this week. More walking for me!

It was as I thought! I did eat too much yesterday, gained 0.5lbs at WI.

Got to be better this week. More walking for me!

It could of been much much worse sweetie, onwards to next week. X

Thanks!

Well, walked the dog today and had my lunch so far. Going to make sure I stick to my points today.

Thanks!

Well, walked the dog today and had my lunch so far. Going to make sure I stick to my points today.

That's what we like to hear, stay strong x

I slipped up last night :( binged on chocolate.

But today has been good! 60 mins of walking today.

I slipped up last night :( binged on chocolate.

But today has been good! 60 mins of walking today.

Good News about the walking, not so good about the Choc but at least you performed damage limitation sweetie! X

Well I haven't counted points for the past few days as I felt like this week had been a failure really, but when I weighed myself this morning I was down so I am happier about that. I'll have to see what I am tomorrow at WI.

Well I haven't counted points for the past few days as I felt like this week had been a failure really, but when I weighed myself this morning I was down so I am happier about that. I'll have to see what I am tomorrow at WI.

Good Luck for tomorrow Sweetie. X

Well I sts at WI in this week and not been terribly good since then.

Got a meal out tonight so will find it hard to point. Must resist dessert!

Well I sts at WI in this week and not been terribly good since then.

Got a meal out tonight so will find it hard to point. Must resist dessert!

How are u getting on Sweetie? X

Things are going better this week as you know from my food diary. Last week and the week before were write offs! If I hadn't messed around I would have got my first silver seven by now. Oh well. No more messing!

Things are going better this week as you know from my food diary. Last week and the week before were write offs! If I hadn't messed around I would have got my first silver seven by now. Oh well. No more messing!

That's the spirit Sweetie! X

Well I've had a good week, lost 3lbs this week. Been tracking everything and done a lot of walking which has helped. I did a 70 minute walk on saturday around a couple of parks with my boyfriend which was lovely.

Just 0.5lbs away from my first silver seven so I should get that next week :) and 1lb until I hit the 13s.

Well I've had a good week, lost 3lbs this week. Been tracking everything and done a lot of walking which has helped. I did a 70 minute walk on saturday around a couple of parks with my boyfriend which was lovely.

Just 0.5lbs away from my first silver seven so I should get that next week :) and 1lb until I hit the 13s.

You're doing so well Sweetie, I'm so proud of you! X

Back