Extra Easy My journey starts tomorrow....

MrsP

Hi guys n gals, soooo my journey starts tomorrow! I'm very excited to get this underway I'm gaining at a fast rate through eating all the wrong things! Time to change!

Just wanted to send my love to all the other newcomers! We can do this! X

Good luck! It's a wonderful healthy eating plan, I'm sure you'll do well. Just remember that free and particularly superfree foods are your friends, you need never feel hungry :)

My best tip for success is to keep a diary. Of everything you eat. You can do it on here, either a food diary or a weightloss one or get a notebook or whatever. I do it online with the app and find it invaluable. The times when I slip its down to diary laziness.

Also make the use of this forum. Its quiet at the moment but it's such a fantastic place to be for friends, advice etc. maybe join a few challenges too. The more you put in the more you get out :)

Good luck although I'm sure you won't need it :)

good luck !!!!!!!!!

I start two weeks on Thursday !!
Already registered for the online membership to try and get my head around it all! CANT WAIT to begin xxx

Thanks everyone! I'm now going to make myself a diary! Xxx

Totally agree on writing everything down, no matter how bad you have been. I once had up to 60 syns in one day but I wrote it all down and then adjusted accordingly and still managed to lose. I dont agree with this but what I am saying is no matter how bad you have been, write it all down :) Good luck!

Subscribing :) im starting as soon as my books arrive. Just read the magazine front to back and am feeling positive!!! A few pounds off before christmas will be fab im aiming for a stone by end of feb :) xx

My diary is in the food diaries sub section :)

Back