My Journey :)

sero bars make me ill :(

I refuse to waste them though!

I've never had one. What are they? What have they done to you? Not the sweetener trots I hope ;)

A big hello from Poole!!!
I'm just lurking at the mo...I'm mid process of making the break from my vlcd back onto my low carb way of eating.

You are doing so well you make me want to start low carving NOW lol!
Well done and keep it up!

(every time I drive by Bournemouth uni I'll be looking for the person walking while everyone elses jaw hits the floor)

haha I don't think I'm quite there yet lisa!!
and yes it is the sweetener trots..its horrible :( xx

Heee, you were warned. :D

Went on a museum tour around london and managed to stay on track :D

Now I’m not one to miss an opportunity so I thought I’d get some cardio in, we walked everywhere and I took the stairs everywhere (like 10 million flights) and managed to sit and drink a low carb shake while they all ate mccie d’s.

I deserve a medal! It was torture

LOL Racheal, good for you love. I bet you were knackered. :D

I cracked.

Today I have had a chicken wrap, wholemeal bun and sweet potato.

BUT

I feel full and gross and sleepy, this has been a learning curve for me. My mum has hidden my scales so I cant weigh myself for a week or two and I can get on with a clean induction.

Tomorrow I will be ditching the shakes and trying to eat 5 times a day and exercising. Hopefully this will help me get right back on track. I havent done to bad in hindsight, one bad day out of 6 weeks is not bad considering i used to have at least one bad day a week.

I bet you do feel sleepy & drugged.
Don't force yourself to eat 5 times as day if you don't fancy it. Some days I could eat for England, other days Atkins knocks my appetite & I can only nibble at things. I don't worry, as long as I'm not hungry & drinking lots of water it's ok.

Good luck :D x

Good luck hon, getting away from the scales is a good thing too, I know how obsessive it can become and how depressing when they go the wrong way. Fingers crossed for you xx

I have woken up feeling like I've been run over by a steamroller! So maybe no exercise but a clean induction begins today and I am very excited to be getting back into ketosis :D

My scales have been confiscated at my own request and I have many bottles of water in the fridge and 2 dozen eggs haha

On the plus side, my appetite is back so I wont need to rely on shakes

today I have a new lease of motivation, after an interesting evening last night. If we can cast our minds back to the boy who narked me earlier on in the months, well I found out he has a girlfriend on 3yrs stashed away! Talk about double life!! BUT it has made me want to forget everyone else and concentrate on losing weight and being happy with myself, I put up with too much rubbish from men because I think I should just be grateful that they like me, well not anymore!!

My cold seems to be lifting so back to exercise tomorrow, I might attempt some yoga later on to loosen me up a bit.

I am back in ketosis and any hunger I had is gone again, I love atkins!
I am still on a scales ban so I wont know how much I've lost for another 8 days yet, but I am hoping that there will be a loss when I finally get to weigh. I am re-reading the book over and over and am DETERMINED to get this weight off.

I have alot of support from the guys at uni, one of the boys has even offered to pay for my xmas night out if I can get to a size 14 by xmas. It would be nice to manage that!

I am so shocked at how little I miss carbs, they were my diet staple before, now they scare me haha, I am getting a bit worried about being skint and going back to uni though, I hope I can keep this focus

Morning Racheal love.

I am full of cold still and its horrible
out of laziness and not being able to do much I had a kebab last night (doner without the pitta) and I am paying for it today :(

back on with the clean induction today although no exercise with this cold unfortunately :(

A Donner isn't bad Racheal love.

I am really missing fruit today :(

Back