My Journey :)

Your body will tell you when it's time to eat. The only meal I'd avoid not having is breakfast.

Well I got over ambitious with thinking I was better and went out. Now I'm back in bed :(

How are you this morning Racheal?

feeling a bit better thanks for ask Jim I hope everything is well your end, I had a horrible night last night with my temperature but I seem to be over the hump..I hope! I did find my scales which were very badly hidden and I am back to 16st 2lbs, which is the lowest weight I have been before my unjustified gain! official WI is on monday so hopefully those scales will go down!

I'm pleased to hear your feeling a bit better love, and good luck for Monday.

Glad you're starting to feel better Racheal. Good luck for WI x

I feel like I am never getting better :(

I have woken up today with a hacking cough and the sorest throat and a real jippy tummy. This is REALLY getting me down now, I am so stressed about going back to uni (lots of accomodation problems and finances) and run down and all I keep getting is, I bet its that atkins diet.

NO IT'S NOT

It is people stressing me out when there is no need, I have enough on my plate without having people analyze mt food intake and comment on everything I eat.

I will be the judge of how my diet is affecting my health, and even if it is unhealthy (I am not saying it is in the slightest) so was being 19st 8lbs at 5"1 tall!

Mum has gone shopping today (I can't wait to be in control of my food again) so I will be setting up my bootcamp menu around that and posting it ready to start on monday. I need to be in the 15s for when I get back to bournemouth then I will be very chuffed with myself :)

On a side note, my best friend came to stay last night (we both moved away and barely see eachother) and we were terrible for eating junk food, in the 6 months we lived together I gained almost 4 stone. She obviously came armed with chocolate, muffins, crisps and insisted on a trip to mcdonalds. I am pleased to say i resisted all of it and had pork scratchings and 2 cheeseburgers minus the bun and ketchup :) it is getting easier and easier to say no to these things.

The only thing I am struggling with is that I really want ice cream at the moment t soothe my throat or some strepsils

Sorry for the rant, just a bit wound up this morning!

I'm giving up after this week if my scales show yet another gain.

this is bordering on ridiculous now gaining, i understand staying the same but really, gaining! I eat no more than 18-- cals a day as recommended by the book, I eat my veg, drink my water

THERE IS NOTHING ELSE I CAN DO
apart from sob

Well after alot of pouting and annoyance, I am giving atkins another week, a pure green induction to break this plateau, otherwise I will have to go to exante to get this weight off.

I am on "bootcamp" this week, some of the 5lbs gain shows signs of going down so I am hoping to finally get past 16st 2lbs I am so fed up with seeing that weight on my scale!

COME ON 15'S!

Back