My less stress more success Juddd diary

I found if you up your food for one day I can result in a better weight loss. Glad you had a good time x:)

Hi all. A late post from me today as irish phone seems to have died on me so computer it is.
Omg i had a fierce battle with food cravings yesterday it was killing me to resist haven't had them so powerful. so what i did was had a potato ud rather than dd so at least i could eat plenty without breaking diet as such. i still fasted til 5pm and then ate plenty of spuds! Amazingly this got rid of cravings altogether for me. I'd imagine that the cravings were so strong because i had eaten just potatoes for a few days followed by lots of food at the party awakening the sugar monster within me. Very glad i resisted it all yesterday. I was too sick and sore from party indulgence to do any exercise, not to mention busy so felt guilty about that.
It crazy i'm trying to slot in all the different people i need to see before I fly back home. Hectic!

Had a great full on hour long workout in gym and I have to do kettle bells later. Haven't eaten yet but am currently steaming 500calories worth of potatoes for later.

Hi
Just popping in to say hello. Really interested in your potato hack and been having a bit of a read about it. Hope you enjoy the rest of your stay back home and you manage to get to see everyone you want to! Look forward to following your continued (amazing) progress.
x

Thanks Welly boots.
I adore potatoes so its easy, although I'd like a good long run at it but have so many occasions whilst im here so I might give it a good run when im back in sydney to get down to 8st7. Dont even know what i weigh at the mo, miss my own scales big time. I am craving more potatoes rather than crap so that is prob a good thing. I dont mind if i give into cravings either cos hack supposed to work better that way rather than doing juddd at same time.

hi all.
Today is a planned up, up day. Did over an hour of gym today followed by leisurely sauna, jacuzzi and steam room. its great to have the time for this.
So after that I went shopping for food/snacks that i fancy eating today that wont get a chance to eat when back in sydney.
Been dying for a chicken fillet roll but just bought the fillet and made it at home with brown bread and cheese. Yum.
Bought several packets of rich tea biscuit an chocolate to bring back to sydney with us. I've told boyfriend that these can only be taken out at weekend otherwise they'll be gon e in no time. Also Bought tea bags and weight-watchers hot chocolate powder(which ive yet to taste) to bring back!
So today ive munched on chicken fillet sandwich, packet of popcorn, rich tea bikkies, tiny sliver of quiche, small piece of lemon cheesecake and two dairy milks SO FAR!

I'm meeting a friend for a walk at 5 and meeting boyfriends sisters at 6.10 for a walk too so cant scoff food when im walking lol.
I'm sure ill have plenty more yummy fatty food between now and bed-time but not worried.
DD planned tomor and it wont be potatoes. meeting a friend for late lunch at 4 so i'll fast till then and plan on just getting grilled chicken on salad leaves or garden salad so shouldn't be more than 100kcalories.
Flight back to Sydney is Thursday morning so plan on doing another dd on plane. i'll buy two salad bowls in abu dhabi airport to keep me going on long flight an dthat will bring me up to Friday morning Irish time(but will be evening time in Sydney so may or may not have 1.5up days.) decisions, decisions!

Ah Sydney, me and my partner have been looking at holidays in Sydney. I've always wanted to visit Aus but i'm a bit of a poor flier so that's always put me off but don't want to leave it too late. We just can't make our mind up where to visit :)

Its a great city. Could you take some sleeping tablets for the plane to help you or stop over half way for a night or two somewhere?

Wish you lived in Perth Irish. Needs someone to go for runs/cycling etc with. BF is only good in small doses. Hes got bad hip so cant go for very long and he is also muscly and fit without even trying. grrrrrr!

Keep up your good work love. And dont feel guilty about eating heaps - your meant to do that on a UD ;)

ha wouldn't it be great Laura. If we head to Perth for hol you can be my fitness buddy.
So yesterday morning before I went to the gym I noticed my ankle was sore and swollen so I applied ice and didnt run on it at the gym. Went for two walks with different people in evening and it swelled up again. This morning I have to walk on tip-toe for it not to hurt. it still puffy so think I need to forget about gym today which will kill me lol! I will eat very light today.
food fest continued last nite, will def have a few holiday pounds to lose when i get back but thats fine with me. It will help me re-focus.
Av about 4sets of people to meet today before we head back, wont have time to think about food hopefully. Tummy feeling bloated, tender and swollen today
- was worth it though!!
Will catch when I'm back in Sydney ladies
Mmmwah x

Hahah when i lived away from the UK for a year, i craved monster much and Caramacs! So are you in Aus for good or just planning on staying there for a couple of years? i would love to make the move to somewhere a bit sunnier than here. We were planning on one point on buying a house in southern Portugal but our Estate Agent turned out to be dodgy and we decided to pull out of the sale. Then there was the crash so we decided to sit tight for a while. I would definitely consider Aus, especially after watching Wanted Down Under but unfortunately neither me or my partner are on the wanted list so it would be a case of retraining and then hoping by the time we retrain - we are still one of the wanted! it's really cool that you are craving potatoes, have to say i am loving having them at the mo (but it's only been 2 days!) Just makes life a bit simpler to crave something natural rather than crisps, chocolate, cake etc as i don't like the giddy feeling of hunger a couple of hours after them.

At the moment we are thinking of Oz short term but I would love to retire over there, go there for 4-6months of the year that type of thing. I'm still young so we shall see. I think it would be a great place to bring up kids but wouldn't have the support/help from family if we lived in Oz, so its hard to know what to do

I know what you mean. Having family around is lovely when you have kids, but saying that i think i would still make the move if i had the chance. I know it's not the same, but with FB and Skype you can still stay in touch.....the only problem is that there's no one to take the kids off your hands when you need a break!

Hope you had a safe journey and managed to keep to your DD on the plane :)

Hi all,
Gees jeg lag is a *****. Only feel normal now, have basically just slept and eaten crap for last few days and im so ready for a dd today. Havnt had a dd in about5/6days and have overeaten big time so I need to get back on it big time today. My ankle swelled up big time on the plane it was quite worrying actually. Swelling is still there a bit so im elevating an resting it last few days which doesnt help when i need to lose the bloat and fat.
Plan today is to just do kettlebells and hopefully get back into proper exercise tomorrow. I'd love just a walk even today but that seems to swell my ankle up so need to be sensible. fortunately im sick of food as omg i ate some amount last few days, literally that's all i did. So plan is to just have coffee with skimmed milk for the day. I defrosted some of my some made soup so if i do get hungry i can have a bowl of that and salad with salmon but i could do with an almost zero calorie day today.

Uggh feeling rotten today.sugar hangover, back in oz so missing family. boyfriend back at work and im on me own feeling sorry for myself with a sore ankle. catching a glimpse of my reflection in laptop is not helping as have carb face at the mo!
Had forgotten that was planning on doing potato hack this week before i went shopping so dont want to waste food. Might start it next week if i feel brave enough to get on the scales before hand to see what i can lose on it. cant bare to even look in scales direction at the mo.
Drinking lots of water today. should really get up of the couch and do kettlebells, i know i'll feel way better after it.

you will pull it back love. Its impossible to ruin ALL your hard work in just 6 days. You ay have just put on a couple lbs of water weight due to the increase in salt but that`ll soon be away.

hi all.
managed to go yesterday without food.didnt do any exercise though.
ud today and i'l try not to go mad as want to shift few pounds.
ankle luks better so wil do ketlebells and perhaps 30day shred.

Ate more than I had planned to today, think it partly because I was up so early and also cos im always a pig when I come back from holidays - go figure! Was much better for the second half of the day at least but that does not excuse 4bars of chocolate in the morning amongst more crap. - ooops! Im totally regretting bringing back chocolate from Ireland as I keep flipping eating it lol, BUT since I enjoyed the gym at home so much I went to one today , just a short cycle from my apartment and did a great workout. felt brill after it an def feel back in the zone. yippee! So I joined there and then, this will keep me on my toes during these next two weeks anyhow as schools are on hols so I have no work to cycle to so need some structure.
Plan of action is to weigh on sat and take the 4/5/6 pound gain on the chin and then work my ass off to get rid of it asap.
Poor kettlebells ever got a look in with the whole gym session and all so tomorrow for sure i'll do it after gym at some stage and will do a double kettlebell workout some other day. need the weight to keep arms toned, im convinced they are looking a bit flabby in the last few days - grrrr.

Morning my lovelies,
I'm awake since 4, got up at 5. My body clock is still out of whack I think. It's a dd today so have another 11 hours before food!!!
So I'm thinking I'll do the potato hack today for a few days. Have 450calories of cold boiled potatoes to eat this evening - mmm can't wait.
I think with my binging the last week I need to keep food choices to a minimum to help get me and my weight back on track.

Exercise today will be an hour at gym comprising of 20mins interval running, 30min spin class, 10mins rowing machine and KETTLEBELLS this evening. must, must, must do them. I'd love to do them now but cardio is so much harder if I do weights before hand so will have to wait till later.
Weather is to be beautiful so may take a 3mile walk to pass the time more than anything!

Have a good one.

Back