My less stress more success Juddd diary

Sorry to hear your sad news xx keep going Irish. Not like u hve piled 3 stone on. It's impossible to gain real weight in 2 days xx

Morning all. Positivity is back again, must be the Fab weather We're having. So I'm not feeling light yet but def in the zone and eager to see how a few Juddd potato days will make me feel.
Yesterday, once I didn't feel so bleugh went well. I cancelled meeting my friends as felt too Fat and bloated and don't think ill meet them today either. So I had cold potato at 6pm and the rest at 8.15. Love them cold so it was fine.
I did a 20mile cycle yesterday and loved it along with kettlebells so today shall be a ten mile easy Cycle plus an hour intense cardio in gym and kettlebells. Believe me my body needs the workout my tummy looks huge. Not impressed.
Food is easy today on this ud as it shall be just potatoes.
Im thinking of making a big hash brown for brekkie with bit of spray oil if needed, mashed potatoes for lunch, snack on cold potatoes and dinner will be potatoes made into chips and put in oven with paprika and tiny bit if spray oil. Apparently u can have teaspoon of oil per potato so the bit if spray oil I use shud be okay.
Feeling confident that can stick to this today and need the discipline of being able to eat just one type of food to damage limitation for a day or two.

So sorry to hear about back, screws up everything. Have u tried swimming just now while back is tender it will still work the muscles without being weight bearing.
I have a blackboard notice board in the kitchen and write all pro points for the week ( which makes it look loads) then take them off total when they are used. This way has helped me. Dont beat urself up about one day think about the good work you are going to do. Ps hope your back improves soon I use heat pads they are fab. Big hugs :)

Hi flower.thanks for reply but u think you must have read a really old post of mine as back is perfect and had a good DD yesterday but thanks for your concern. X

Ud went we'll today I had about 2.5kg/ 5pound of potatoes in different forms and nothing else - bloated feeling gone so now just need to work on the fat loss!

We're going to Dublin on a shopping spree tomorrow as clothes so dear in Sydney.here's hoping I feel gud in new clothes.

Hi Oz,

I might be being thick but what's the crack with the potatoes? Why are you only eating those?!

Kellmo x

Hiya chick.
Trying to lose a bit of bloat and Fat. It supposed to be a brilliant short term fat loss. It called a potato hack.the idea is you have only potatoes in its many forms.the science behind it is sumtn to do with insulin and the glycemic index,ur body needs fat to produce it or sumtn and because ur having no fat it has to turn to your Fat stores instead.potatoes on their own are nearly a super food, no fat, high protein, nutrient dense, keep u full and low Cal so it wud be hard to over eat on them. Most people do it in their own without juddding as in eat as much as threy want but I'm still alternating. I think I like it cos it takes food out of the equation, bit like on a DD when you know you can only have a certain amount if food.
Google potato hack.

Morning all.
DD today and food will be 480kcals of cold boiled potatoes eaten in the evening/ night-time. Will have skimmed milk in coffees in morning.
This has been the first morning in the last week that I've woken up after an ud and not felt bleugh. Thank you potatoes! ;)

Yesterday went well I had 2 baked potatoes for lunch. Hadn't had them in about 10years I'd say was super excited! Was yum too.

Didn't do kettlebells yesterday as gym instructor showed me how Ro use different weight machines yesterday so that was enuff and boy am I feeling it in my arms today.it just goes to show its good to try different exercises.

Today I hope to get to the gym for an hour of intense cardio, 20mins of weights, sauna, Jacuzzi etc but we are going shopping in Dublin so hope I still have the time and energy to go after that. If not I'LL aim for a run and kettlebells.

Btw tried on my favorite good pink and orange dress that I wear for parties/ social outings each summer. it has detachable straps which I usually take off as when dress fits me I usually have good shoulders that I like to show off.... Put it on today and lets just say I'll be needing to leave the straps on this weekend as dress wont stay up otherwise. Clearly my chest has gotten wee bit smaller lol. Still looks gud and fitted tho.mite put up a pic at weekend for a quick sneaky peek if ye like.

Have a good day everyone.I'm gonna stick with potatoes tomorrow too. I text one if my friends from work and said I'd go to staff nite tomorrow but prob won't eat. She said nobody wud bat an eyelid at this stage and wud prob b surprised if I did eat lol so I'll fill up on spuds before hand.

Well I had scale phobia last week I cud weigh this week but mite way till following weekend when I'm back in Sydney.prefer using my own scales.
I'm back in the zone but def have a pound or two of extra weight to lose whilst Ive been here.

Morning all.
Yesterday's DD went well as was quite busy. We went shopping in Dublin and without spending a fortune I got pretty clothes for work and weekends ; two dresses, two skirts, pair of boyfriend jeans, two pairs of pumps, a blazer and a t-shirt.
Went for a run yesterday along with kettlebells as couldn't make the gym and must say I didn't enjoy the run like I used to.I might stick with cycling and look into joining a nice gym when I get back to Sydney as white enjoy going. Would you believe my arms are still sore from doing those weights with gym instructor.
Ud today and its day 4 of potato hack and plan is to eat a heap of potatoes. Yum. I have cold boiled ones in fridge so that will be brekkie, lunch will prob be two jacket pots and dinner maybe potatoes made into chips with bit of spray oil.
I bought magnesium tablets as read they stop foot cramping, a side effect of just having potatoes. I had horrible foot cramps in night of last ud so shudnt get them today with these tablets.
Exercise today will be 50mins intense cardio and 20mins weights - hope I remember how to use them. Ill probably spend another hour between Jacuzzi, steam room and sauna- its great to have the time to do this.
Visiting a friend this arvo and I will abstain from eating the bikkies 'm bringing with me.staff nite also tonight so I'll fill up on potatoes before hand.
Hope today is good for everyone. X

Last edited:
Hi all.yesterday's ud potato hack went well.the chips made from potatoes and wee bit of spray oil were yum.was quite hungry when got back from nite out so ended up putting a big potato in the microwave after midnight lol.still counting that as an ud potato not a DD even though was after 12.
So today is a DD and I'll av 500kcals worth of potatoes. I mite have to eat a bit of salad tonight as there is a party/ food fest being thrown in our honour in boyfriends sisters house. Thought I might bring up some salad potatoes and add salad to plate. Can just swirl it round plate if Im being really strict but can't see it making too much difference unless it smothered in oil. I know there'll be a huge array of deserts so may take a sliver of something home with me to have on an ud if I really fancy it.
Not sure how long more to do potato hack for. I feel nearly guilty about potentially stopping.def feel lighter tho nd loads of energy. cud happily continue doing it on dd's and it mite encourage me to continue to be healthy on an ud as will want to eat salad etc as would miss not having them on a DD. Decisions, decisions!
Exercise is nothing major as my hair was done yesterday and don't want it getting all wet with sweat in gym. Will do 20mins kettlebells. If it nice day ill go cycling but not sure yet.

Hey Irish, I don;t think you need to count your cals on the potato days I never did, the one day I did count them I think I couldn't manage more than about 750 cals worth anyway, but it does work like magic though x

Yes I had heard that but I tend to eat loads of potatoes and wud get carried away otherwise if didn't count on DD.its more I want to keep Judd's rotations going.

Hi all.DD yesterday went went till I got to our party. Omg the amount of food they made and they were waiting for me to get my plate if food before they started eating.so much for discreetly eating potatoes ha. So I indulged it rather over indulged but surprisingly I'm okay with it.it was a party thrown for us. So today back to normality and damage control after last nites care free attitude.
Today will now be a a dd a potato one, which suits as Wed will be an ud and am meeting friend for late lunch.also means Thur will be a DD and I am on the plane all day Thur so will keep that as a DD and buy a bowl of salad on Abu dhabi rather than eat on plane. That is plan people.

Was so busy yesterday got no exercise in so will do an hour of intense cardio in gym and kettlebells.

Back