My less stress more success Juddd diary

Morning all.
Those spin classes last two days had me exhausted. In bed by 9.45pm last night but awake since 3am. Got up at 4, think i'll go back to bed shortly for another few hours!
Yes finally did my kettlebells yesterday, they were tough.

Having a break from gym today, i'll do a short cycle to library though, a 3mile walk and kettlebells.
Still feel and look fat and chubby in stomach area. I'm hoping two weeks will have me back to how I looked and felt before going on hols.

Its an ud today and potato hack again today, only today I can eat lots of them!! I worked out that 2.350kg of potatoes is just under 1600kcals so that's what i'll aim for. It's a lot of potatoes but I need the calorie swing for juddd too and hey it means I get to eat lots!
It probably wont help that I've spent the last 2hours on the computer looking at various recipes and photos of healthy foods(typical when i'm just on potatoes but def have some new ideas for when i'm sick of potato hack.

Yes i did it for 5 days and lost 4lbs. Think i may do it next week for 5 days. Kind of like the simplicity. Sounds like you are back in the swing of things. x

Back