My less stress more success Juddd diary

Think you have a good plan there! - I think you seem to have a good diet anyway - you just factor in your "treats" alongside your normal food. Too many people (me included) - cant seem to understand that UDs are for normal eating with a treat - not treat days. haha. I just cant seem to shake the feeling of "i fasted yesterday so Im allowed this family sized bar of dairy milk" ;)

That doesnt mean I wont be back though , especially to maintain !!

Hi all,
Yesterday went well. forgot to add my home-made soup to the menu yesterday which I was very grateful for at 4pm yesterday, having gotten soaked cycling home. My other treat which I was undecided about yesterday was a small portion of apple crumble.

Woah I am tired this morning and I can't even blame it on work as have only done half a day so far this week! Off to work now in a moment and as it rained all through the night I was sure I'd be getting public transport(two trains and a bus) to work this morning. It looks a lot clearer now so i'm going to chance cycling - I need it to wake me up. Public transport to this particular school is just awkward so i'd sooner cycle and cross my fingers.
I got a call to do a half day next Tuesday in a school haven't been to before. It's a bit further out 30mins by train so def won't be cycling lol. I'm anxious about it already. I stress way too much about things.
Okay enough rambling Irish, Today is a welcome dd, my last day before tomorrow's WI. Food shall be a bowl of soup at 5.30pm and kangaroo steak with salad and 150g of bns wedges. 100ml of skimmed milk spread over 4coffees after 5pm.

ForumRunner_20130524_065358.png

Okay pic is sideways, cant seem to rotate it, but you get the general idea. I lost a huge 4lb this week and you can see for yourself what scales are reading - happy, very happy. My original goal was 8st12 but think i'll bring it to 8st 7lb. I am also going to try and lose those last 4pounds even when i'm on hols as you have seen from what I eat that I still get to enjoy lots of food.

As a reward I am treating myself to in-chair teeth whitening. Luckily there was a really good offer on so am getting it done tomorrow, cant wait. Hope it lasts and makes a difference, I have a lot to smile about these days lol. It just goes to show that its doesn't necessarily slow down the closer you get to goal.

I did get wet in the end yesterday but luckily my rain jacket has a really tight hood on it so my hair still looked decent enough for work time I got there. Today it is bucketing it down so public transport it is.

A lovely nsv today is that all my size 6 jeans fit me comfortably - I left a few in Ireland so looking forward to getting them and wearing them. Also I am one of these people who refuses to buy bigger sizes so when I initially went down 2sizes two years ago I threw out "fat clothes" so I have not had any other jeans to wear in at least 18months. Plus in Australia, its' so hot that dresses are what I was wearing. Now the cooler months are here I'm glad I can fit in them.

6pack or even just a more toned tummy is the next thing - if that's possible whilst still eating carbs and junk. Will be starting shred in a week.

Right enough rambling food today shall look like this:
apple
tuna salad
bowl of homemade soup
3thin rice cake with remaining tuna, half a laughing cow and sprinkling of cheese
veggies with salsa
for dinner i'm going to try and make a tasty chicken burger with low fat oven wedges(still waiting on actifry paddle so cant make my own yet)
So I will slice a chicken breast fillet in half(they are huge over here) to make my fillet and I bought for the first time nandos peri-peri marinade so will marinade chicken in bit of that. I'll will add a sprinkling of low fat cheese, and for the bun i'll use a sandwich thin. Mmmm drooljng at the prospect of this.
Also on the menu will be curly wurly or two!, 3caramel flavoured rice cake with banana on top, and 125g apple tart with small container of ww ice-cream.

Grey skies have now disappeared so might chance cycling afterall so exercise will be 10mile cycle and kettlebells.

Have a great day everyone, also I am not trying to gloat about my scales etc. I'm hoping that this shows others how effective juddd is.

Last edited:
Ladies, thanks you all for your lovely comments, delighted to hear them.

So its Saturday today and I had a lovely lay-in until 9am this morning - very rare for me, usually wake very early.
DD today shall be
Bowl of home-made vegetable soup
165g grilled chicken breast with salad and bns wedges
100ml of skimmed milk spread out through the day (I'm thinking after I get my teeth whitened today I should go back to having milk(but less of it than normal) in all my coffees to maintain the teeth whitening results.

I was naughty and didn't do kettle bells lastnight so they will be done today. A break from cardio although I may take a walk in late afternoon. Food was yummy yesterday. I was a bit naughty and ate some unplanned biscuits though. Boyfriend brought back tim-tams(like a nicer version of a penguin bar but eaten as a biscuit) and I am lethal with these. I ate 7! Never buying these again as each one is like 3pp on weight watchers. It's equivalent to eating 7curlywurlys and who would do that or 3.5 twirls!!. So you can see why I will not buy them and will tell boyfriend he is forbidden to buy them again lol. They are yum though! not too worried scale wise that I ate them as still have the week to be good, just more disappointed in myself.

2.5days of work for next week booked in so far, hopefully i'll get Thursday and Friday somewhere too. The half-day is in a new school so little bit anxious about that but hopefully it'll be a nice school. I'm also hoping that when I say to my regular schools that I'm away for the next month that they will continue to book me upon my return. Time will tell.

never tried turkish delight-dont like d bar so wudnt b a fan i'd imagine...dbl chocolate are gud, i had d original last nite, they are my fave.like caramel ones as wel.....mmmm ok need to stop tinkin bout food.getin my teeth done as i type nd she said try not to eat or drink anytin for 24hours dat wud stain a white shirt or if u must make sure u clean teeth straight away, so just as well its a dd.tink i'l try nd go without my decaf cofe for as long as posible.prob only a few hours though as they are what get me thru the dd's

Morning all,
Gosh the weekend is flying.
I'm shortly meeting the running group(im cycing, they're running) and we'll have coffee afterwards so that will be a 12mile cycle for me. I got to do my 3mile walk yesterday, but i'll aim to do another one today along with 20mins kettlebells.

Yesterday's dd went well and so today is an UD.
Food will go something like this
apple
omelette with the usual
tuna salad
bowl of home-made soup(love the stuff!), with some soda bread if I get to the market on time
3thin rice cakes with half laughing cow, chicken and cheese
salsa with veggies
Not sure what dinner will be, perhaps some kind of pasta dish.
3caramel flavoured rice cakes with banana on top
curly wurly
soda bread if I still ant something

Just to report i'm very happy with my teeth, you can see a good difference, they are not dazzling whit but still whiter and look good against bit of bronzer on face.

Morning all,
Uggh Monday again and after beautiful sunshine all weekend it's raining again, nothing heavy but i'm over cycling in the rain. Hope it will clear.

So yesterday went well, the Irish soda-bread bought at the markets was so yum, really enjoyed that with my soup and as at night. I actually forgot to go for a walk yesterday, was so busy, nevermind might try on Tuesday if i'm up early as not in work til 12.

Today is a dd and on the menu today is a bowl of home-made soup at 5.30pm, grilled chicken breast with salad and 150g bns wedges
100ml of skimmed milk spread out over 4coffes after 5pm.

Frona, with regard to teeth whitening. No, it didn't make them sensitive, just the first day when I cleaned my teeth after every cup of coffee, they were a little. but back to normal yesterday/ She said with the whitening kits that you bring home and do over a week or two they can make you sensitive but this was just an led light shining on them. They are lovely and bright now.

Not in the mood for work today at all, or for the rain. I had 3schools ring me last night looking for me to work - oh to be in demand lol!
Aaah now the rain is after getting heavier, this is not going to be a good day.

Morning ladies,
I was froze yesterday, it rained for first 10/15mins of my cycle and then the sun came out so think I absorbed al the water despite having rain jacket etc. When got to school had my usual quick wash but my feet were cold for the day and you know when your feet are cold your cold. Australian teachers were surprised that I was cold, they thought I'd be used to it, but it is different when you've gotten wet.
And of course this morning it's raining again but I'm not in work til 12 and its a different school which is right beside a train station so no fear of getting too wet today - Hurrah. Hope school is nice.

So yesterday I did the 10mile cycle and today i'll do kettlebells, wont get to do a walk this am anyhow with weather but perhaps after school will be better.

I'm trying to compose a list of clothes I need for holiday, certainly not bringing too much as want to buy lots when i'm home to bring back. Love penneys/primark and we don't have one here. It's freezing in Ireland so wont be bringing summer gear. Friends are still in uggs - its crazy weather and even if it gets hot t-shirts and shorts are cheap to pick up.I have presents bought for my 2nieces and 2nephews but just thinking I should buy something for each of my sisters - nothing big, just something with "Australia" on it lol.

Okay enough rambling, food today will go something like this:
apple
omelette made in the usual way
chicken/tuna salad
home-made soup, 2slices of soda bread with scraping of butter
3thin rice cakes with half a laughing cow, some tuna and egg white
lamb/Chicken curry with rice and serving of salad
3rice cakes with banana on top
curly wurly, 2biscuits and a kinder bueno

Hi all,
DD today and on the menu is Soup at 5.30pm and kangaroo steak with salad and bns wedges
100ml of skimmed milk spread over 4coffees after 5pm

Exercise today is a 10mile cycle and 20mins kettlebells

Hi girls,
I'm in great form this morning - Could it possibly e because one its an UD and two because tomorrow night I'm heading home to surprise my family(staying for a month!!
Not sure when i'll get to weigh in this week and it also might be on a different scales, so I had a sneaky peek this morning an at the moment the scales are showing a 1pound loss bringing me to 8st10lb. I could try Friday night just before I have my DD meal or else wait until I get to Ireland, but I had intended on getting a takeaway that night and don't fancy weighing the morning after that. Also I think long haul flights can mess with the scales reading so I might have to wait a few days.

Today as I said is an UD and I am not, repeat, not going to have any biscuits as I cants stop at one. I'm much better with a bar of chocolate. So today they are not going to be eaten.
Todays food shall be
omelette
apple
Tuna salad
sandwich thin made ith wafer thin chicken and low fat cheese, 3thin rice cakes with remaining tuna and egg white and half a laughing cow
Bowl of home-made soup(yum)
Salmon, salad and frozen wedges or maybe bns wedges if I fancy something indulgent after dinner
3caramel rice cakes with banana on top
curly wurly, kinder bueno
depending on dinner might have very small portion of apple crumble

Todays exercise is 10mile cycle.

Have a wonderful time with your family love! We are going over Xmas and new year! Freezing but so worth it :) for a month too! You have done so well with ur weightloss, enjoy x

Thanks girls.im hoping that im working tomorrow so the day will fly.wil hopefuly av internet connection when im home to keep me some way accountable with regard to food.

Back