My less stress more success Juddd diary

Hi all,
I editedyesterday’s food plan as had a couple of extra bits and omitted the wedges as didn’tfancy them in the end. Still I think I did good – perhaps more snacks thananything but not too bad calorie wise I think!

So today isa DD and I’m waiting for the mug of black coffee to kick in as I’m tired. I’min the same school today as yesterday so that will be another ten mile cycle andkettlebells. I’m at a different schoolon Wednesday but shall get the bus as am back doing the ten mile again onThursday and I’m going to be wrecked otherwise lol!

So it’s a DD.Food today will be home-made red pepper and lentil soup(95kcals) at 5.30pm I’mcurious to see whether this satisfies me as much as an egg white omelette, plusit’s already made so just have to re-heat – bliss!
Dinner willbe salmon and salad
Skimmed milkin coffee after 4pm
Have a greatday.

Hi girls,
Gosh feels like an age since I’ve been on line. I’vehad no credit on my laptop the last few days and I have just recently beentopping up my phone with call credit rather than data in a bid to save money aswas spending quite a bit on my phone surfing the net….so enough is enough.

Boy am I glad it’s Friday and an UD to boot. Beenworking all week am wrecked and been cycling to work too. Week has been goinggood, although Wednesday’s UD had way too much sugar and couldn’t sleep forages. So weigh in today after 6days resulted in a 1lb loss. Happy with that asscales reading 9st4lb, would love 1.5lb or 2lb loss next week as it will beafter 8days next week. My holiday is in 3weeks time so I may even bemaintaining by me second or third week of my holiday. How nice would that be?!!

Hope everyone is well. x

Hi everyone,
Yesterday’s UD was lovely. But was non-stop grazing soneed to behave more tomorrow I think. Boyfriend wanted to get a takeaway but Isaid no as had one the last two weeks in a row and plus I had too much sugar onWednesday so didn’t deserve it lol!
Was in quite a picky mood yesterday evening though-couldn’t be filled but had a light dinner so had plenty of calories to playaround with
Yesterday I ate:
Omelette with one egg and 2whites filled with waferthin chicken, red pepper, tomato, spinach and a sprinkling of low fat cheese
Small Apple
Tuna salad
3thin rice cake with laughing cow light, tuna andsprinkling of low fat cheese
4thin rice cakes dipped in salsa
Curly wurly, chocolate Kimberly
Fish, steamed veg, 150g potatoes
Curly wurly
3caramel rice cakes with banana on top
2 plain digestives, 2chocolate Kimberly
Small Apple, one third packet of plain microwavepopcorn
Twirl and 4squares of dairymilk.

Gosh seeing that all there it makes me look like aright pig. Still don’t feel guilty though.

Exercise today will be 20mins kettlebells, 20mins intervalcycling and 3mile walk
Food for today will be an egg white omelette at 5pm andkangaroo steak with salad at 8pm

Haha I hate it when I write down what I've eaten I feel disgusting!! But it doesn't feel that much over 9+ hours !! Your doing great x

Hi everyone,
Well it’s Sunday morning and it is unreal misty outside, firsttime I’ve seen mist over here so shouldn’t complain really.

I’m heading for my 12mile cycle to meet the running group and have coffee anda chat this morning so looking forward to that.
I’ll do kettlebells also.
Went to Ikea yesterday to get a billy bookcase as the spareroom floor was covered with books andworksheets for school so I’m lookingforward to organising all that today. Ifthe weather improves boyfriend and I aregoing to play a long overdue game of tennis. I say “game” but really I amuseless at it so we don’t keep score or anything. Still it’s great fun and thecourts are very near us so why not!

Well it’s an UD today so my planned food is as follows
Small apple
Omelette with one egg, two whites filled with the usual!
Tuna salad sandwich, 2small quorn sausage rolls(yum)
3thin rice cakes with half a laughing cow, sprinkling ofcheese and egg white,
Grilled chicken breast, bns wedges (have to try this in theoven as actifry paddle is broken)and veg/salad
3caramel flavoured rice cakes with banana, curly wurly, 1/3leftover portion of microwave popcorn
2ww chocolate digestives

Hi all,
Monday again– uugh!
I stuck toyesterday’s food plan so no editing required and it was yummy – every bit of it!
DD today andfood will be:
Bowl ofvegetable soup at 5.30pm
Salmon andsalad at 8pm
Skimmed milkin 4coffee’s from 5pm

Exercisewill be 10mile cycle and 20minute kettlebells.

Spare roomis nearly finished and looks much better, love having things organised.
Aim thisweek is for a 2lb loss if that’s possible with Juddd as I’ll be weighing inafter 8days this week.

I’ve beenthinking about maintenance which I know is still 6lb’s away but I don’t think I’dget the benefits if I increased my DD calories so I will either have less DD’sor just eat more on UD’s. The former scares me a bit as I’m afraid I’d go offthe rails a bit with two UD’s in a row, even if it was meant to be an ID. Isuppose it’s trial and error.

Also I wasin a great mood yesterday as the girls from the running group noticed that I’dlost weight. They thought it was really dramatic. Part of it was because Iusually wear a loose t-shirt but had a fitted top on yesterday so I suppose Iwould look different anyhow. They said they could see it in my face and body. Whatwas even better was that 3girls turned up at different times and all 3 of themsaid it to me at different times rather than one noticing and the restagreeing. This made me really happy.

Well done love! Its great when people comment on your losses! I remember after a particualrly sucessful dieting phase (a shake fad) I lost loads, then I put it back on again after a few weeks. I remember whinging to the girls at work saying "urghm im putting weight on" - and one of them said "ooh im glad you were looking too thin before" - i thought, oh great - so youve all noticed but none of you said anything!! except to critique me! haha.

Anyway keep it up. I am back on this week blazing forward.

Well done love! Its great when people comment on your losses! I remember after a particualrly sucessful dieting phase (a shake fad) I lost loads, then I put it back on again after a few weeks. I remember whinging to the girls at work saying "urghm im putting weight on" - and one of them said "ooh im glad you were looking too thin before" - i thought, oh great - so youve all noticed but none of you said anything!! except to critique me! haha.

Anyway keep it up. I am back on this week blazing forward.

Thanks Laura,
I'm glad you're back in the zone. I couldn't do shakes though, love my food too much. You're friends could have been saying that before out of jealousy either. I find, with girls in particular, that they don't want you to be smaller than themselves so can pass negative comments or try to sabotage your efforts.

DD going well so far. Nothing has passed my lips yet. I'm going to do kettlebells shortly and then tuck into a warming bowl of soup. Yum.

Hi girls,
It's an UD today and the sky looks threatening. I hope it doesn't rain as have to cycle to work and also my class today have "fast football" for an hour and I so want them to do that so I can mark work! Fingers crossed it holds off.
Exercise today is a ten mile cycle.
I'm just itching to start 30day shred. I've done it before and also done no more troubles zones which is double the length and very good but im going to wait till I go home for the month of June. This will help keep me on track, it'll be something new to do but will I'd imagine just do it 5days a week as leg still not right and last time my knees got a bit sore so think rest days are important. I'll also have to beg/borrow or steal a bike for the month of June lol!

So my food plan for today which I'll try to stick to is
apple
salad with wafer thin chicken and one egg white(all out of tuna!)
3thin rice cakes with half a laughing cow light, chicken and sprinkling of cheese(or tuna if I go to the shop after work)
Toasted sandwich thin with(wafer thin ham, sprinkling of cheese and tomato) - anyone else have these sandwich thins, they are a quite nice and 100kcals so better than a normal sandwich of two slices of bread
bowl of soup
Dinner is a toss-up between an omelette filled with the usual and 2quorn sausages(had these in freezer for an age) with maybe 3tablespoons of beans and possibly a small slice of bread
OR large bowl of branflakes with skimmed milk - I'm undecided at this point.
3caramel flavoured rice cakes with banana on top
curly wurly
and 125g apple tart with small container of ww ice-cream OR a kitkat chunky - decisions, decisions!

Spare room is now finished and is the epitome of organisation - very happy now.
Hope everyone has a great day.

Yum. All sounds great! 10 mile cycle?! holy s**t thats loads.

Ha ha, It's not really long would take about 1hour and ten minutes but as its my journey to and from work its 35mins at a time. Also you have to do 3times the distance compared to running so if you were used to running 4miles, you would prob need to cycle for 12miles. I'll be doing it all again tomorrow as back in that school again. Still it's nice to get exercise out of the way for the day then

Hi all,
Yesterdays UD went well. I substituted some things for others though. I didn't eat the tart with ice-cream or the chunky kitkat but had a twirl and two extra ww chocolate digestives instead. I also ate 2plain digestives and 2chocolate kimberly's which were not planned but I didn't have beans, quorn sausages or bread with my omelette, I just had it on its own. Now if I had of been sensible I would of had the beans and bread rather than sugary snacks but hey ho, better than eating all of it. But still think it went ok.

Now for today's DD.
Food shall be vegetable soup at 5.30pm and salmon and salad at 8pm.
Skimmed milk will be weighed and put in my coffee's after 4pm. I drink a lot of instant coffee but I only have one caffeinated cup first thing and switch to decaf there after so it's not too bad.

Exercise will be a 10mile cycle(work again, its great to be in demand these days) and 20mins kettlebells.
I'd love to get a 3mile walk in before the weekend so i'll play it by year with regard to that.

Two more DD's and an UD until WI. Sneaky peeks this week show me on target for a good loss so I need to stay focused and cross fingers too of course!

Have a great day everyone.
x

Keep it up hun, your doing great. The excersize is deffo boosting your loss, I need to get my bum into gear and do some!!

Morning all,
It's Thursday morning and it's an UD. I'm working for the rest of the week in same school so i'll get plenty of exercise with my cycling there and back. So it'll be a ten mile cycle with kettlebells today. I think my walk will have to wait until the weekend.

Yesterday's DD was gran, so much easier when I'm at work all day.
Today's food plan(subject to change)
I doubt i'll be tempted to go overboard as today is last UD before Saturday's WI.

apple
Tuna salad
3thin rice cakes with half a laughing cow light, leftover tuna and sprinkling of low fat cheese
Toasted sandwich thin with wafer thin chicken and 15g low fat cheese
Bowl of soup
Grilled chicken breast, salad and bns wedges
Curly wurly
3caramel flavoured rice-cakes with banana on top
2ww chocoloate digestives
chunky kitkat or 125g apple tart with small container of ww ice-cream
possibly another apple

Mmmm looking forward to all of this!

Back