My life is as good as an ABBA song!

Well I'm defo in a funk of sorts. I have to force myself to do anything, my kitchen's in a state and I can't bring myself to wash up! I'm feeling too lazy to cook anything, tho I did make some chicken and veg today plus muffins so I guess that's something. I haven't weighed in nearly 2 weeks. I'm getting that feeling again that 180ish lbs is my 'hurdle' weight. Last year on CD I couldn't get past it either. I feel as tho I've been in the 180s forever, with no breakthrough in sight. I will weigh on Sunday no matter what, hopefully it won't be horrible.

Had a couple spoonfuls of real sour cream yesterday, whilst cooking for the bf, OMG it was delicious. I will no longer try to convince myself that ff yoghurt is a good substitute :) But amazingly, it didn't set off any kind of eating frenzy or anything so I really doubt I did any harm. I think a roast potato or chips might have set me off tho, so I luckily stayed away from that. Oh, and today I had a bit of cheese, the bf came home with a pizza and I scraped off a fingernail sized piece of cheese that had stuck to the top of the box :) Wow, am I pathetic (but if it keeps me in line then I have no guilt over it).

Hope everyone's good, haven't had time to read up on any diaries. Will do at the weekend, I've got work all weekend so will be at the computer. TTFN :)

Well I'm defo in a funk of sorts. I have to force myself to do anything, my kitchen's in a state and I can't bring myself to wash up! I'm feeling too lazy to cook anything, tho I did make some chicken and veg today plus muffins so I guess that's something. I haven't weighed in nearly 2 weeks. I'm getting that feeling again that 180ish lbs is my 'hurdle' weight. Last year on CD I couldn't get past it either. I feel as tho I've been in the 180s forever, with no breakthrough in sight. I will weigh on Sunday no matter what, hopefully it won't be horrible.

Had a couple spoonfuls of real sour cream yesterday, whilst cooking for the bf, OMG it was delicious. I will no longer try to convince myself that ff yoghurt is a good substitute :) But amazingly, it didn't set off any kind of eating frenzy or anything so I really doubt I did any harm. I think a roast potato or chips might have set me off tho, so I luckily stayed away from that. Oh, and today I had a bit of cheese, the bf came home with a pizza and I scraped off a fingernail sized piece of cheese that had stuck to the top of the box :) Wow, am I pathetic (but if it keeps me in line then I have no guilt over it).

Hope everyone's good, haven't had time to read up on any diaries. Will do at the weekend, I've got work all weekend so will be at the computer. TTFN :)

Think there is something in the air, probably the rain!! There are lots of peeps are feeling a bit defunked at the moment. Good luck for your weigh in. Cx

Keep going, a couple of goof clean days behind you & you'll be back in the swing of things x

CG, it will pass with this bloody awful weather, it defo has an affect on moods. Keep up the good work and that little cheat doesnt even count it was so small.

Cheesegirl, 180lbs is not going to be a barrier this time. I know just how you feel, there've been a number of weeks when I've thought, "That's it, I've gone as far as I'm going to", but the weight keeps on dropping, slowly but surely. Fingerfuls of no-no's aren't going to blow it, but try to stay clearly in the zone. I notice you don't post menus, neither do I but I suspect that doing so keeps you extra strict. You don't have to go online each time, some people keep a notebook and just upload periodically. Good luck, and look forward to reading you over the weekend x

Thanks everyone! Just what I needed :)

Well I couldn't bring myself to start this job I've to turn in tomorrow, I've had it for 3 days now and with deadline looming I finally managed to drag myself to the laptop and get started - and voila! I've managed to crank it out in record time, with time to spare! Woo hoo :)

So, back on track now. Yes, I seem to have stopped posting menus and I really should get back to it, I think it really does help keep you more in tune with what you're eating, so here's today's menu (PP):

B-muffins, coffee, yoghurt
L-grilled chick breast
D-grilled chick breast
S-ice lolly, yoghurt

I think I can go a few days without seeing chicken breast! It just seemed the easiest and quickest thing to make but it is getting hard to swallow :)
Am looking forward to PV tomorrow, I've some leftover mince beef stroganoff that was actually quite tasty, just too bad about not being able to have egg noodles with it! I've an aubergine in the fridge though, I may peel it and cut it into wide strips like fettucine, yummm!
Oh, my last batch of muffins was with lemon flavouring, I think this may be one of my favourite flavours! I also added some butter flavouring and slightly (accidently) underbaked them so they were very moist and delish. However, the coffee maker appears to be in need of a cleaning as I've had little nasty oily stuff in my coffee for a few days, eww. I think I cleaned it last time with citric acid, it seemed to work well but I always forget to print out a copy of the instructions so I'm off to look them up :)

Well done for finishing your assignment in record time! it's a good feeling, isn't it?

I know what you mean about chicken. I've really had enough of it. I quite enjoy the brown meat when a whole chicken comes straight out of the oven, otherwise I have to wait for a pv day to eat the breast with salad. Beef is nicer, but expensive. I've taken more and more to eating salmon, especially as it takes 2 - 3 minutes from frozen, in the microwave. And eggs are my other staple.

Great that you're posting menus again - keeps you on the straight and narrow! xx

PV
B-muffins, coffee
L-cufte, yellow tomatoes
D-cufte, broccoli
S-yoghurt, ice lolly, leftover mince stroganoff

Ack, even after cleaning the coffee maker the coffee still has a gunky greasy film. Seems as though all my appliances are crapping out on me!
Spent a small fortune on a Furminator today, but after one use I think it was a very good investment. The dog actually even held still for the combing :)

PP
B-muffins, coffee (still yucky even after cleaning), yoghurt
L-grilled tuna steak, ff curd cheese
D-lf cottage cheese with peanut butter & raspberry flavouring :)

Well, interestingly enough I'm within a few pounds of where I was after CD last year but my body is waaay different. I'm able to wear the bottoms (jeans, crops, shorts) I was wearing then, no problem, but I'm defo bigger on top and a few jackets won't zip up like they did then! On the other hand, when I quit doing CD I was looking rather weird, kind of sucked dry from the inside out if that makes any sense, so I'm assuming the plumpness that was missing back then is mostly water :) It's only Tuesday but I'm feeling I might have a good loss this week so keeping fingers crossed!

Cheesegirl you are the only person who I've ever come across that knows what a furminator is :) I brought one a couple of years ago & regularly do my cats with it. It's unbelievable the amount of fur it removes. Wish I could package it & sell it !

sarafvrm said:
What on earth is a furminator?? Wait, I'm starting to work it out...

Cottage cheese with peanut butter and raspberry flavouring - call that food? Sounds absolutely gross! Seriously though, it sounds like you're really in the zone this week and I'm sure you'll be rewarded with a good WI. xx

Hahaga I thought the same what a mix xxx

Spent a small fortune on a Furminator today, but after one use I think it was a very good investment. The dog actually even held still for the combing :)

This intrigued me .... so I Googled and I've just bought one for the cat! She is always shedding loads, so looking forward to trying this :D

P x

I want a furminator - how do your cats take to it? Ours are fussy little things and one of them hates the normal brush so might not like it at all.

Back