My life is as good as an ABBA song!

Well I wouldn't mind kicking up the losses to 2lbs a week, but if I can't that's ok too. I will NOT be discouraged by small losses - a loss by any other name...

So I googled in re the overheating slow cooker and it seems I'm not the only one with that problem but I did manage to find a few suggestions on how to get around the issue and I'm trying one of those right now. I poured a bit of water into the crock and then lined it with one of those cooking bags and then I put my turkey breast into the bag and put the lid on as usual. It seems to be doing the trick, it's been on low for over 5 hours and it's not boiling so that's a good sign. Hopefully the turkey breast will come out moist. If not, I suppose I could chop it up for salads and soups and quiches.

I was blessed with huge pores and blackheads on my nose and last night I tried some of those special strips for yanking out blackheads. They work! Hallelujah :)

I work from home too, Cheese, and it's mighty hard getting 'jobs' done. I sometimes use the list method, but then wait right till the last minute to tackle the list! What are we like? x

Um, yeah, precisely. I always leave everything to the last minute and then scramble to get things done. Glad to know someone else understands the woes of working from home :)

Well I got on the trampoline again this morning, incredible I know :) It's actually somewhat enjoyable just bouncing around and you can defo feel all your muscles working. Who knows, I may grow to like this! So 2 things ticked from the list today, but 1 was the rebounding so I didn't actually get much done. To be fair though I've had client jobs every day so I've been busy and I wasted about 2 hours trying to set up my new printer (no 5 year olds were available to help so I had to go it alone) :)

PV
B-choc-orange muffins, coffee, yoghurt
L-chicken burgers
D-turkey breast, bns wedges
S-sf jelly

Wow, I didn't seem to get in much veg today. I'll have to do a better job of that next PV day!

I love choc-orange muffins!
On PV days I try to have huge salads.... I discovered rucola :)
I love this diet.

My kitchen is beginning to look like a laboratory! I've dozens of little bottles of flavouring - early on I bought some local that turned out to be hideous but they were cheap and I have about 8 of them, got some tiny tubes once on offer at Lidl, sister sent several bottles from the US and I've ordered numerous ones from UK companies that have reasonable shipping rates to the continent. I haven't counted but I'm certain there are more than 30! Prior to Dukan I had a vanilla extract in the cupboard and that was about it, now I could be standing over a steaming cauldron making all sorts of potions :p One thing it has taught me though, you can have your dessert and still lose weight. And homemade yoghurt flavoured at home to your taste is far superior to the flavoured store bought variety.

PP
B-the usual suspects
L-leftover turkey
D-mince flan, kinder milk slice
S-yoghurt, sf jelly

lol:D

I used to have a re-bounder,we moved house and somewhere along the lines i lost one of the legs, along with a load of other stuff that went missing, reading about yours is making me want mine back. I bought a gym ball not sure what im supposed to do with it though! lol we just end up bouncing it across the conservatory or resting my feet on it while watching a bit of telly lol

Maybe i need an exercise plan too, ill put it on my to do list lol Cx

PV
B-the usual
L-grilled salmon, broccoli - 500g:eek:
D-salad
S-sf jelly, kinder slice thing

I exercised 3 days this week as per my to do list! Once I start the workout I don't mind it, but for me the hardest part is I have to force myself to get out the gear (rebounder, steel reinforced bra :)) and actually start. That's where I need the kick, cuz it would be so easy to just blow it off with 'oh I'll do it later' or 'tomorrow' and that's the first step on the way to not doing it at all.

Ab rollers are pretty good too!

You really feel your abs burning the next day :)

Ab rollers are pretty good too!

You really feel your abs burning the next day :)

Is that the wheel that you kneel down and roll away from you?

I used to have one of them, my dad picked it up one day and asked what it was i told him an ab roller, with that he promptly held it in his hands and rolled it up and down his stomach!! I fell about laughing! x

CPL said:

I used to have one of them, my dad picked it up one day and asked what it was i told him an ab roller, with that he promptly held it in his hands and rolled it up and down his stomach!! I fell about laughing! x

LOL! :D

P x

CPL said:

Hahaha, you gotta love dads xxx

omg we had one of those once upon a time! But we had **** carpeting everywhere and it never worked properly on that, I guess it needed a flat surface :) What a hunk of crap! :) Collette are you getting nostalgic for the 70s?? :) We also had this bizarre beach lounger looking thing that you laid down on your back or your belly and you worked it up and down with your arms and legs, it was hysterical!

he he he It was a hunk of crap!! I also had one of those elastic band things that you attached to the door handles and pulled for resistance, it used to fly off and smack you in the face lol that got binned too!!

Thigh master....need I say more lol xxx

Back