. MY LIGHTERLIFE LIFE.

Hello
Well Im glad to say Im on day 35,again my scales arent being kind to me saying Ive lost just 2lbs????I have stuck to LL 100% AgAiN and have drank the water Ive done loads more walking so ????Never mind if its 2 its 2 and I will continue the journey.
I am very bored with the diet,Im not over bothered about eating but everydays the same and I wish it would just hurry up.
My lifes abit down at the moment so maybe thats not helping ?
I think if I get to the end of the 100 days I will start management as I know I wont be at target but I will need a break from the packs and alot of people continue to lose anyway!
Well I will look around here for a bit longer then I have loads of house work calling me :( the site has got so busy I cant keep up anymore :(
Have a lovely day
xxc

Hey hun,
We all feel like this - I know I am at the moment. I'm thinking how deprived I am - but when I put things into perspective, I think of how great I'll feel waking up on Xmas day and being atleast 2 stone lighter and knowing I did my very best inorder to lose the weight. The fear of Xmas morning and of what 'might have been' if I don't do this, really really scares me.
Keep with me hun, we can spurr each other on and we WILL get there.

Take care, and be gentle with urself.

Much love, chelle xx

Sorry to hear that you are feeling a bit low at the mo. :(

Do you do much thinking about the topics covered in the meeting? To me the meeting is just the tip of the iceberg and the real work starts when I get home and have to think about how it all relates to me and my life.

Sounds to me like you could do with a bit of a lift, something a bit special ;) Is there anything you can do to devote some time to yourself and what you want to do? It might just be something simple like driving down the beach and listening to a chilled CD as a storm comes in. :)

Hey you, sorry to hear you are so down with it. I know this will sound glib but I remember being at that 30-40 day stage thinking urgh a month of this gone and it feels like an uphill battle until the end.

Somehow reaching day 50 was a real turning point for me - part of it was because you are on a down hill run from there to the end of the 100 days but also because it felt like I had achieved a hell of a lot too.

Listen to what they are saying now about crooked thinking and parent, adult and child self's - these are some of the biggest lessons you will learn and will help no end when you get to this stage.

If you need any help or support at all yell me - either on my thread in maintenance diaries or by PM and I will help and support where I can.

It isn't an easy journey but it does work. I just saw someone who did a complete double take, she really didn't recognise me and it is someone that I have known since a little girl - it is lovely when people start noticing and that is when you have lost 2 1/2 - 3 stone - that is when people really start to comment and that will spur you on.

You are doing great, keep going and mark those days off the calendar!
Thanks Flopster :eek: your support is fantastic and thanks alot :eek: I lost 3lbs last night im happy with that and of course more would be amazing but its coming off and I have 5lbs to lose to the 2stone has gone:) yes It will be worth it and I cant wait to day 50 as it will be a great milestone,thanks for the support lifeline i will certainly shout out to you on dark days
I hope you are doing well
XXC

Hey chick, so sorry to hear you've been down :(

It's funny how we are forced to address other things when we don't have food for a crutch. I hope you are managing to work through it, I know it must be very difficult to do.

Weigh in for you tonight, I hope you have a good weight loss and it spurs you on again - it's a long journey but like I've said before it's one worth doing and you're almost half way - try and imagine how you'll feel when you've completed your 100 days, picture yourself slimmer and imagine that sense of achievement you'll have. You'll be so proud of yourself :)

Take care

Kath xx

Hi Kath
Thanks Hun feeling happier today,there are alot of people worse off than me and im lucky to have the life i do,so thankyou xx
I lost 3lbs last nigh so im pleased with that I have 2st 13lbs to target now so by feb that should be gone at 3lbs a week.
How are you today??
xxc

Hey hun,
We all feel like this - I know I am at the moment. I'm thinking how deprived I am - but when I put things into perspective, I think of how great I'll feel waking up on Xmas day and being atleast 2 stone lighter and knowing I did my very best inorder to lose the weight. The fear of Xmas morning and of what 'might have been' if I don't do this, really really scares me.
Keep with me hun, we can spurr each other on and we WILL get there.

Take care, and be gentle with urself.

Much love, chelle xx

Hi Chell
Thanks alot for that YES Christmas is so important to me as youve all probs guessed lol :eek: I so want to be in the low 11's(or lower) as I havent for 14 years,your right I need to shop for that christmas dress..........:D
Yes we will support one another as we all know how this feel
((hugs))
XXC

Sorry to hear that you are feeling a bit low at the mo. :(

Do you do much thinking about the topics covered in the meeting? To me the meeting is just the tip of the iceberg and the real work starts when I get home and have to think about how it all relates to me and my life.

Sounds to me like you could do with a bit of a lift, something a bit special ;) Is there anything you can do to devote some time to yourself and what you want to do? It might just be something simple like driving down the beach and listening to a chilled CD as a storm comes in. :)

Hi Chicken
Last night at group it was much much better we spent more time on the 'counselling' part and I learnt alot about why I am where I am,it was good to get why I am a yoyer and why I reach for food and Im so proud I havent in the last few days reached for the food as I have had to deal with it like you say ''think how to deal with the issues''.
I do feel better today,I dont get much time to myself as we dont have much help with the children ,but I may be going to aquafit a girl at group said she'll come with me so :) Ive been wanting to do it for ages.
Thankyou Chicken Hope you are well ?XXC

DAY 36

hELLO

Day 36
getting there group was good last night learnt more and i lost 3lbs making that 23lbs in 5 weeks GONE,,,,,:D

I have 5lbs to lose to 2stone has gone .
I have the savory drink last night to try 1st time it was lovely so I brought some yum yum,I dont drink teas or coffee so its lovely to have someting so warm especially in this horrid cold weather :)

xxc

hELLO

Day 36
getting there group was good last night learnt more and i lost 3lbs making that 23lbs in 5 weeks GONE,,,,,:D

I have 5lbs to lose to 2stone has gone .
I have the savory drink last night to try 1st time it was lovely so I brought some yum yum,I dont drink teas or coffee so its lovely to have someting so warm especially in this horrid cold weather :)

xxc

Hiya!
U seem more upbeat today hun, thats great!
Only 5lbs till 2 stone, thats great u'll easily do that within the next two weeks and probably alot more!
The savory drink is yum isn't it? just what the doctor ordered on these cold November days!
Keep glugging hun!

Much love, chelle xx

Cant wait to hear how you got on. I am on day 9 and I must say some days have been a lot easier than others. I think a catheter with this diet should come as part of the kit! I was in the car for 2 hours and I thought my bladder was going to rupture!

Cant wait to hear how you got on. I am on day 9 and I must say some days have been a lot easier than others. I think a catheter with this diet should come as part of the kit! I was in the car for 2 hours and I thought my bladder was going to rupture!

Hey Cake!

I agree!! It should be compulsory to have one!!
We've all had moments where we're fit to burst and some of us have only just 'made it' :rolleyes: LOL!
Day 9 is brilliant hun! U're over getting into ketosis - keep thinking ahead, it makes the journey much easier if u think to the future.

Keep glugging!
Much love, chelle xx

Hi I love your member name lol
I know the water I still find the hardest part and I wish I could do 6-7 litres a aday but I would be on the loo all day !
Your nearly at 2 weeks well done you
xxc

Hey illdoit
How u doing today hun?
Today it feels like Xmas is just around the corner!! The weather is getting all wintery! I love it - well apart from the constant shivers from drinking soo much cold water, but each shiver is one closer to goal (thats my excuse anyway lol!).
Hugs, chelle xx

Hi chell.yes Im feeling much better now,hes never going to want what I want so for now I will have to accept that :(
It does feel Christmassy I always work back to the distance from now until christmas like its 52 days to christmas and 52 days ago was 12th September :eek: and that wasnt that long ago was it :D yes lets get a shivering lol
Thanks for being there xx
xxc

Hope you're still feeling upbeat today chick :)

Hi Kath
Yes thanks Hun
Im feeling better ,everyday I wake up and I have stuck to LL I feel proud as for 8 months I couldnt stick to any diet and was so down because of it,I do find it hard at times but I have to blank that out as its worth it I just think of christmas and after that I will think of how near I am to goal,then i will think of the summer my 1st slim one in 14 years :eek: :eek: :) :D
Thankyou kath XX
Hows things going for you??
XXC

Hi chell.yes Im feeling much better now,hes never going to want what I want so for now I will have to accept that :(
It does feel Christmassy I always work back to the distance from now until christmas like its 52 days to christmas and 52 days ago was 12th September :eek: and that wasnt that long ago was it :D yes lets get a shivering lol
Thanks for being there xx
xxc

Hiya Hun,
Men can be strange creatures hun , just give him time - he may surprise u.
Wow, I never thought like that - to count backwards, thats an absolutely brilliant idea!!!!!! Must remember that one for sure!!
I'm here whenever u need me hun (and probably alot of times when u'd prefer if I bugger off!!) - and don't u forget it!!
Big hugs, talk soon Chelle xx

Hi Kath
Yes thanks Hun
Im feeling better ,everyday I wake up and I have stuck to LL I feel proud as for 8 months I couldnt stick to any diet and was so down because of it,I do find it hard at times but I have to blank that out as its worth it I just think of christmas and after that I will think of how near I am to goal,then i will think of the summer my 1st slim one in 14 years :eek: :eek: :) :D
Thankyou kath XX
Hows things going for you??
XXC

oh proud yes that's me too! I wake up and feel proud I survived another day :D This week my mood has been constantly up up up - the gym is doing great things for my motivation, long may it continue :)

Have a fabby slim weekend chick :)

Kath xx

Hiya Hun,
Men can be strange creatures hun , just give him time - he may surprise u.
Wow, I never thought like that - to count backwards, thats an absolutely brilliant idea!!!!!! Must remember that one for sure!!
I'm here whenever u need me hun (and probably alot of times when u'd prefer if I bugger off!!) - and don't u forget it!!
Big hugs, talk soon Chelle xx

Thanks chell Im here for you too
((((hugs))))
XXC

oh proud yes that's me too! I wake up and feel proud I survived another day :D This week my mood has been constantly up up up - the gym is doing great things for my motivation, long may it continue :)

Have a fabby slim weekend chick :)

Kath xx

Hi Kath
Well done you hun,the Gym does wonders as it gives you back that serotenen that we are lacking.
You have a fantastic weekend too XXC :)

Back