My Lipotrim Journey Begins

Canny lad try putting a couple of t spoons of the choc with a t spoon of coffee, mix with a small bit of cold water to make a paste and then slowly fill cup up with boiling water stirring vigorously, sweetener if needed. Makes an ok hot drink and you can get several out of one sachet, I have all three of my packs like that and works for me. I drink 3 to 4 ltrs of water a with a squirt of Robinsons SQUASHD added (doesn't affect my ketosis) a day.

Makes me laugh typing Canny lad. My brain is saying it in a Geordie accent :roofles:
lol glad to hear it, I do have an accent haven't lost it, I'd not know myself talking posh lol, you need to keep smiling when your dieting otherwise people will give you negatives discouraging you,
I'll use those tips to my best advantage, 3-4ltrs of water oh my God I am never away from the Loo and thats me drinking 2-3

Yes men get 2 and women get 3 for some reason, not sure why, possibly women work harder lol
Men should have 4 surely? Unless you're having food as well...

Ah I found this post...the male sachets are larger...I would hate to only have 2 a day though...I have 4 a day as it suits me better and I'm in ketosis and losing.
(on Cambridge)

:classic_mad::classic_mad::classic_oops:Feck feck feck, another slip up, definitely emotional eating as I have just been told that my older sister has been diagnosed with lung cancer. Need to get a grip.:1461: :classic_oops: :classic_mad:

:classic_mad::classic_mad::classic_oops:Feck feck feck, another slip up, definitely emotional eating as I have just been told that my older sister has been diagnosed with lung cancer. Need to get a grip.:1461: :classic_oops: :classic_mad:
Sorry to hear about your Sister , I hope things turn out well as theirs been so much advancement in medical science now totally understandable,
As for your Diet the good thing is if your going to have a cheatday have it on the day you have your weigh in a week to recover, but remember your goals and that Party

Ah I found this post...the male sachets are larger...I would hate to only have 2 a day though...I have 4 a day as it suits me better and I'm in ketosis and losing.
(on Cambridge)
Your right we should get 4 ( I wish lol) , but to be honest I am in the swing of it now (I think), I don't seem to be as hungry as I was the first couple of days,
stay strong

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your sister...Hope it can be treated quickly (((hugs)))

Keeping everything crossed for my sister, had more bad news today, father in law not expected to make it through the night, he has been living with dementia for several years and is a care home, he took a turn for the worse just over a week ago, has not eaten or drank for 5 days, the doctor told the family that it will probably be tonight and that somebody should be with him. I am also full of cold. Knackers yard here I come :)

Keeping everything crossed for my sister, had more bad news today, father in law not expected to make it through the night, he has been living with dementia for several years and is a care home, he took a turn for the worse just over a week ago, has not eaten or drank for 5 days, the doctor told the family that it will probably be tonight and that somebody should be with him. I am also full of cold. Knackers yard here I come :)
So sorry , so much all at once life certainly knows how to kick you when your not wanting it, please stay strong and I hope things take a turn for the better 🤞

Thanks for the concern, I have decided to eat sensibly till this cold is on it's way then back on LT; hopefully by sunday. Father in Law still hanging in there but have been told anytime now. After eating for 2 days jumped on scales today and wow 1lb down (can't imagine that continuing LOL) Blame my mum for me eating as one of her sayings is jumping around my brain. "Feed a cold and starve a fever" :p

Thanks for the concern, I have decided to eat sensibly till this cold is on it's way then back on LT; hopefully by sunday. Father in Law still hanging in there but have been told anytime now. After eating for 2 days jumped on scales today and wow 1lb down (can't imagine that continuing LOL) Blame my mum for me eating as one of her sayings is jumping around my brain. "Feed a cold and starve a fever" :p
I won't tell anyone you slipped up lol, but do jump back on as soon as you can or your going to regret it at party time ,
Saying prayers for Father in law

Thanks Canny Lad, and good to see your face; makes it more real :)
I work nights Sun - Thur, tonight is overtime. Don't feel so bad just now but that is the flu and cold pills. See how I feel when I get up later today and may jump back on the band wagon. Are you on facebook? xx

Very sorry to hear about your sister (((Hugs)))

Sending good wishes.

Well it is Sunday pm and still feeling really poorly, chest is really tight and breathing a bit laboured but going to bite the bullet and get back on track today. Father in law still hanging in there, think his pace maker is defo keeping him going. Bit worried about all this fluid intake as do tend to have a tena issue when I cough :sick0019:think I have kept them in business this weekend LOL. Looking forward to hearing everybody's results. Good luck to you all xx

Thanks Canny Lad, and good to see your face; makes it more real :)
I work nights Sun - Thur, tonight is overtime. Don't feel so bad just now but that is the flu and cold pills. See how I feel when I get up later today and may jump back on the band wagon. Are you on facebook? xx
No I never got around to facebook , I didn't like it when I saw my kids and others posting every single thing they did, my daughter showed me a post of some friends living together but talking to each other on facebook and they were probably in the same room at home lol that was enough to put me off

Well it is Sunday pm and still feeling really poorly, chest is really tight and breathing a bit laboured but going to bite the bullet and get back on track today. Father in law still hanging in there, think his pace maker is defo keeping him going. Bit worried about all this fluid intake as do tend to have a tena issue when I cough :sick0019:think I have kept them in business this weekend LOL. Looking forward to hearing everybody's results. Good luck to you all xx
still saying prayers for your father in law here, hope you start to feel better and your doing the right thing getting back on board much kudos for doing it in these difficult times
ps so sorry I forgot to mention saying prayers for your sister also

Thanks Canny lad that means a lot, how is it going for you, I have only managed to down a 1/2 litre so far but I am at work until 6 am. xx
No I never got around to facebook , I didn't like it when I saw my kids and others posting every single thing they did, my daughter showed me a post of some friends living together but talking to each other on facebook and they were probably in the same room at home lol that was enough to put me off
I am on facebook, but only use it to keep in touch with friends that live a fair distance from me and arrange weekends (boozy) with them. Just had a 70's weekend in Bognor. xx

Back