My LIPOTRIM JOURNEY Louloubelle

Thank you soooo much guys... I am pretty happy I must say.... :D I am feeling a lot more positive.... I will crack this OOHHHH YES!!!! Lol xxx

Well Done lou :D ...and lovely to see that positive attitude back again :D keep it up honey x x x

I don`t know why but the email notifications have stopped coming through to me :sigh: and I`ve checked my settings too.... Irts a bit of a bind cos I have to keep refreshing and seeing if anyone has replied that way lol..... hey ho never mind.... :eek:

Lou xx

Day 63..... I haven`t been keeping a track of the "days" only weeks... but thought I`d do it this way as I get a better personal reference for myself reading through my diary that way..... So far this day is going well, feeling ok, Loo was easier today, so going to keep up with fibre clear every day.... although you get through it quick and its not cheap!! Hey ho its worth it lol..... i`m trying to keep busy, been organising and posting on Freecycle, Freegle etc a lot of un~wanted stuff.... got some people calling this morning for a load of books Ive wacked on there... Slowly getting stuff done in readiness for re~decorating. My toilet and porch are looking much better... My Loo is going to have a shabby chic look... off to put a gorgeous pic up in there.... Bye for now peeps L xx

Louloubellehoney said:
Day 63..... I haven`t been keeping a track of the "days" only weeks... but thought I`d do it this way as I get a better personal reference for myself reading through my diary that way..... So far this day is going well, feeling ok, Loo was easier today, so going to keep up with fibre clear every day.... although you get through it quick and its not cheap!! Hey ho its worth it lol..... i`m trying to keep busy, been organising and posting on Freecycle, Freegle etc a lot of un~wanted stuff.... got some people calling this morning for a load of books Ive wacked on there... Slowly getting stuff done in readiness for re~decorating. My toilet and porch are looking much better... My Loo is going to have a shabby chic look... off to put a gorgeous pic up in there.... Bye for now peeps L xx

Ohhh love shabby chic my bedroom is shabby chic it's my favourite room :) xx

I`m mad on Shabby Chic.... slowly doin whole house with some bits and bobs xx

Day 64 well so far okish... could be better.... mood lifted a lot (apart from when I had to tell BT off today!!!! now thats another story) Not my totm yet but due anyday.... STILL struggling with cravings for protein.... to the point where I`ve had some, swallowed it then spat rest out!!!! :eek::cry:
I really want to make a success of this... just wish I could stop self sabotaging!! Its like its beyond my power too!! Part of me thinks I`m making excuses, ARRGHHHH :mad: SUCKS being me at times!!! L xx

Lou...can totally understand that honey ...I did that same thing first time round ...you've gotta work on your distractions otherwise the cravings take over :(

Just make sure you've got plenty of water about :) and drink the craving out ...its easier said than done honey but we'll get there :) x x x

Thankyou Trueleame :) I am watching some tv and then when I get bored i`m going to sort my drawers out into 2 piles... sell and charity... to keep me occupied before bed!
Tbh what i find most stressful and challenging are sitting at the table encouraging my daughter to actually EAT her tea! We are going through a battle of wills phase.... also I find it sooo stressful if she leaves any... its just a temptation too far, and since its just me and her there is no one around to help alleviate that stress and take some of the flack...:sigh: BUT thats the life of a single parent hey... I`ll battle on, not giving up.... BUT I do get pretty wound up over mealtimes ....... :cry: Oh well it wont be forever.... Ty hunni xx

That's it hun!!! Its not forever and then u will have a healthy life u deserve!!! U can Do it hun!!! X

Lou I can completely understand that ....when I did this first time round and lost 3stone....I was a single parent ...with a daughter who was 21/2yrs old so did need help with the eating bit. I found the dog was my saviour in that respect any left overs he got ~lol~

It is hard but if you can do it now...later on this is going to get so much easier for you to deal with the food issues honey :) x x x Keep strong x x x

You are doing just great Lou - keep up the excellent work!

by the way I like your new way of recording your diary - only thing is I keep hearing the Big Brother narrator announding "Day 63" in a Geordie accent lol

Day 66.... In a Geordie accent ha ha LorraineA ;) Trueleame think I`ll get a dog then :p anyhoooo last night NOT GOOD, started my period and felt so resentful and angry last night I ate corned beef which I didnt enjoy and also a couple hot dog sausages.... I chomped them in real disgust and hate and anger towards myself and they weren`t even very nice (true your taste changes) as they were salty to me! They would have been the sort of food I enjoyed before as well..... anyway... all out of my system I think... as today although in pain and suffering with THE PERIOD from HELL!! (very heavy, sorry tmi) I don`t so much have the urge to purge any more. Had my shakes and drank lots so far... BUT cooking tea for my daughter and can feel the stress mounting.... will report back later... :sigh: Life eh!! L xx

Come on now hun... You can do it!!! Stop the picking and get them 3 days under your belt!!! Fight it all the way!!! Think of all them reasons that you want to be slim....

You know you can do it hunni!!!

*Huge hugs*

Back