My LIPOTRIM JOURNEY Louloubelle

Ahh Shivie thanks chick, lovin your faith in me! :D
I used to love chicken and the skin too!! But I`ll not let it beat me NO WAY!!! and Peachpip I`m not sure is it 425 cal per day! :eek: I`m sure a fly consumes more lol.... and ta Dee Im ok now hun,,, feeling a lot more on an even keel... Mood has lifted and feeling positive! Girls I get baptised on 18th Dec, so its my goal to be down another stone at least my then! Its a full body immersion job in a cossy and leggings! (not showing my varicose veins) ha ha So anyway that`s my main goal at the minute. Final goal of course is to get through winter and emerge a beautiful slim butterfly!!:D Cannot wait to wear lovely summer gear looking WOW!!!!! and get my gallstone operation done and veins done and concentrate on a healthy maintenance plan...... What plans have you girls got in mind Re keeping weight off?
Love me XX

Well my plan is.... after this bloody diet i am not depriving myself.... as i feel thats when i binge... but i've been looking a lot into how MUCH to eat!!! My portion sizes were immense before!!! I didnt eat badly.... i just ate WAY too much.... So for me... i'm gonna keep low carb.... as much as possible!!! and then weigh twice a week.... Tuesday and Friday..... Then if i have an exessive weekend i will have a super good week...

When at goal i intend to run 3 times a week to keep off any extra weigh!!! I think for me though keeping as low carb as poss is the key!!!

Same here Dee...I'm going to follow low carb/ GI diet perhaps. I need to look into those now and do my research to see which will fit into my lifestyle better.

I am also going to swim 2 times a week...I intend on joining a netball team as well :) so that will keep those nasty *demon pounds* off my lovely slim body :D x x x

Eating off a smaller plate helps they say, and of course chewing and savouring every mouthful. Sticking to the whole / brown version of the carbs keeps you fuller for longer too so that's what I intend to do. Going to steer clear of meat where possible too, just have fish (which I adore anyway). Ever read Dr. Marilyn Glenville's book "Fat Around The Middle"? It's a must read in my opinion for every female having weight problems.

x S

Well my plan is.... after this bloody diet i am not depriving myself.... as i feel thats when i binge... but i've been looking a lot into how MUCH to eat!!! My portion sizes were immense before!!! I didnt eat badly.... i just ate WAY too much.... So for me... i'm gonna keep low carb.... as much as possible!!! and then weigh twice a week.... Tuesday and Friday..... Then if i have an excessive weekend i will have a super good week...

When at goal i intend to run 3 times a week to keep off any extra weigh!!! I think for me though keeping as low carb as poss is the key!!!
I agree with the low carb approach too Dee, I`ve been getting some low carb cook books in and also looking at High protein, high fat diets too... (not Atkins!!) I agree with there facts and figures... our grandmas ate cream, fat etc and didnt have weight problems till we were all told to eat low fat !! So I personally think theres a lot of sense in it Check out the http://www.dietdoctor.com/...... Also right with you on the portion control thing, I ate humongous portions as well.... gonna get one of them special plates that shows you how much of each food group you should be eating, Also Dee your fist size is an indication of portion sizes too. Anyway its a way off but I`m hoping to get more into swimming as well again, as a way of keeping fitter..... Love to you XX

I wanted to take up a sport but i think i'm going to stick with the running.... combine fitness with a bit of me time..... going to get audio books for my ipod or just take the time to listen to my favourite tunes!!!

Oh and make use of my bike.... cycle to work and back in the summer.... then i can drink more wine!!! ; )

Mmmmm wine.......no no stop that Shivie!!! Yeah I keep looking at my nice new bike that I bought just the week before I smashed my leg & arm in a car crash....now's the time to stop looking and get up on that saddle!! Wheeeeeeeeee!

x S

Coz that was nearly 3 years ago! No more excuses!

Well its day..... dunno forgot lol....
Got my boy and his GF coming for dinner today and the smell of chicken cooking in the oven is sooooo scrummy!! I willl resist.... I will resist ....... Busy day today got a tumble drier coming, folk to pick up stuff Ive sold on Ebay and my other child for dinner.... so best get cracking and get off here for a while anyway.... 100% so far scales not moving much as yet :sigh:..... BUT they prob will all of a sudden... Love to you guys XX L XX

Louloubellehoney said:
Well its day..... dunno forgot lol....
Got my boy and his GF coming for dinner today and the smell of chicken cooking in the oven is sooooo scrummy!! I willl resist.... I will resist ....... Busy day today got a tumble drier coming, folk to pick up stuff Ive sold on Ebay and my other child for dinner.... so best get cracking and get off here for a while anyway.... 100% so far scales not moving much as yet :sigh:..... BUT they prob will all of a sudden... Love to you guys XX L XX

I'm in the same boat as you . Chicken with all the trimmings ...Help I'm flipping starving .I will resist tho :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Luckily OH cooks his dinner and I have my shake at the same time ;)

Daughter's dinner gets cooked by OH when he's home just to make things a bit easier for me. Keep strong ladies x x x

:mad: I CAVED!!!!!! had some very yummy chicken and BOY oh BOY was I full !!!!! I had about a good breasts worth maybe a bit more....:eek: I`m soooo weak.... BUT I haven`t had my tea time soup cos was just too full, and still am full ..... Rest of chicken slammed in the freezer out of my way.... Do you guys think I`ll have done much damage?? Oh I could kick myself in one respect and then in another I think oh well.... I can`t reverse whats done AGAIN!!!!!
Anyway..... back to 100% again tomorrow.
I think really I did do bloomin well considering, was a big meal with lots of trimmings and then choc cake and cream for their desert.... ha ha I`ve become a feeder :eek: :D...... Tell you what I could not believe what my son and his gf can eat!! Anyway... HUGE LINE DRAWN UNDERNEATH & Back to normal L xx

Hi Dee,
No I`m not gonna worry about it too much... but I cannot believe how full I am!!!! Plus do you think I`ve done the right thing leaving the shake off this time? XX

Lou...chicken won't knock you out of ketosis ;) FYI ....you did well not to have everything else which previously would you of just stopped at the chicken???

Draw a line and back on it honey :) ...sometimes a lil blip does really well to refocus us ;) <<take it from one whose blipped ~lol~
x x x

Thanks Tru, do you know what even IF I DID fancy trying some of the rest I just couldnt :D my stomach has shrunk soooo much it hurt for ages just on the chicken I ate !! I ate it at what about 5 pm and my tummy was still feeling very full at 10.30pm!!!! plus I had horrible heartburn too.... :sigh:
So it has put things in perspective again for me, and really tought me that binging HURTS in EVERY WAY!!!! Its kinda making me a bit scared of real food if you understand me? Like you have realised on this diet it don`t half make you "wake up" to what we all used to do, and the emotional element of it etc etc . Last night wasn`t emotional for me so much.... I just LOVE chicken! I did very well not to eat the skin to be honest as I used to love that the most.... BUT I didn't want it to flare up my gallstones so that was enough incentive to leave that alone, as naturally been pain free whilst on this diet... so its all good..... Minor blip over and OUT!!!! :D Onwards and inwards.....And according to my scales I am now 107.75 which according to the net equates to 16 stone 13.54lbs.... so I`m under another stone marker YAY!!!!!!!! Official weigh in on Wed, so not gonna get too excited just yet.... :rolleyes:.... Love to you Tru, hope your ok today? You know where I am if you need to vent....... isnt this forum just the best :D all the girls are BRILL XX

I'm so pleased that your back on track and it has taught you a lesson. I had to realise why I kept turning to food...boredom...emotions....so I now have gotten things to keep me occupied if I feel bored...and emotions can be dealt with in other ways!

Its a great diet for me as it limits my choice...I don't have to choose what to eat ...therefore its simple enough for my lil brain to follow~lol~

I am doing really well today as the scales are going back the right way :D which always helps :D x x x

Back