My LIPOTRIM JOURNEY Louloubelle

Hi Dee,
Thanks hun... I can do it I know :).... Tea over and very quickly too for Scarlett!! So shes had some sweets as a little treat to say well done as well as her usual Star sticker... so tea wasn`t as much of a strain tonight. I have had a think about why I`ve been so bad this time around... and I blame my PMT rearing its ugly head again... Back on the PMT pills me thinks from now on... as I cant bear next month being the same :sigh: Anyhooo feeling better all in all and think I`ve got the silly binge cycle over with... No easy at hand protein available to pick at now... all gone and not to be replaced!! :D So I will beat my demons I will!!!!!!!!!!!!! XX

Hi Dee,
Thanks hun... I can do it I know :).... Tea over and very quickly too for Scarlett!! So shes had some sweets as a little treat to say well done as well as her usual Star sticker... so tea wasn`t as much of a strain tonight. I have had a think about why I`ve been so bad this time around... and I blame my PMT rearing its ugly head again... Back on the PMT pills me thinks from now on... as I cant bear next month being the same :sigh: Anyhooo feeling better all in all and think I`ve got the silly binge cycle over with... No easy at hand protein available to pick at now... all gone and not to be replaced!! :D So I will beat my demons I will!!!!!!!!!!!!! XX
Here with you chick!!! You can do this hun!!!

You can...you can.... you can!!!!

Keep smiling sweetie!!! xxx

Day 77
Well so far so good.... totm so don`t expect a fab weight loss tomorrow, think I`ve lost 1lb :rolleyes:.... but water retention is my biggest bug bear at this time and have to say this time around its a pretty heavy period! (sorry gals if TMI) so like I said don`t expect much.... PLUS with my blips lately too.... anyway`s short and sweet diary entry today... Hope all my lovelies are doing well.... L xx

Day 78 I think??:cry:Well I`m feeling a bit deflated today. Just been for my weigh in and I`ve stayed the same... TOTM though so I suppose its to be expected especially since I`ve had a few "blips" too. Anyway I discussed using my pre~menstrual herbal/mineral/vitamin complex tablets again and chemist agreed its a choice of waying things up really. Do I want to go through PMT from hell again and suffer for 2 weeks and let it affect my mood and sabotage my diet again OR do I go on these again and take the chance that they may affect my ketosis??!!! talk about rock and hard place!!!!:sigh: I hate being a woman at times like this... so un ~fair. Tbh I haven`t had PMT this bad for yonks so haven`t needed to take the tablets (good job I have some bottles spare as they cost a fair bit!) Must be the Lipotrim upsetting my hormone balance... Anyways girls I`m going to try and be positive as almost finished my totm, so Ive got all this week to really get some more weight shifted and want to aim for under the 17 stone mark....... PLEASE!!!!!! :eek: Need a BIG HUG girls and lots of encouragement please..... Love you girls L xx

I'd personally go with trying the tablets...lets face it this diet is 425 cals ...even if you do come out of ketosis you've surely gotta lose something ;) basically as the cals are so low anyways.

It would be worth not having the pmt imho :) can try them and if you don't get the results you can always make a chioce to vary it every other cycle ;) x x x

I'd personally go with trying the tablets...lets face it this diet is 425 cals ...even if you do come out of ketosis you've surely gotta lose something ;) basically as the cals are so low anyways.

It would be worth not having the pmt imho :) can try them and if you don't get the results you can always make a chioce to vary it every other cycle ;) x x x
Hi Tru,
Yeah thanks thats good advice. I know the tablets work with my PMT as they kept me sane last time i was this bad.... and same as you say the diet is so low I can`t imagine they would make that much difference. Besides I only take 2 a day 2 weeks before my period is due, so 2 weeks today will be my 1st dose up. I`ve got that time to really get my head down and crack on losing haven`t I ? So no reason now I`ve got it all out of my system not to let it bother me atm.... So I really think I`ll be ok now :D
On the bonus side.... today at my chemist, they are having a re~furb, and don`t know where everything is :eek:.... BUT it went to my advantage cos they didnt have/couldnt find that soups I wanted... so came away with just vanilla shakes.... BUT the girl who served me said shes ordering what I need and they will come tomorrow and she will deliver them to me! AND I got a free FIBRE CLEAR AND she only charged me £20 for the week instead of £36...... Quids in yay!!!! :D...... so all in all not a bad day.
Also went to get 2 of my nails re~done and she only charged me £2.00 which shes put onto my account ( woohoo) till I go for my usual appointment next wednesday for infills.... :) So apart from the disappointment of STS its not been a bad old day :)
L xx

Glad things have improved for you honey :) ...your doing great keep it up :) x x x

Thanks Tru....Things are on the up for us all chick, your doing great too.... keep fighting those urges.... we can do it.... XXX

Day 80
Well off to bed in a min, so few mins to say today has been 100% TFR and I`m ok. Bit narky but shake wise I`m ok. :) Got sunday dinner to cook at weekend so thats gonna be a challenge.... chicken! Anyway I`ll get through it.. Signing off.... knackered now Night night diary xx

Day 80
Well off to bed in a min, so few mins to say today has been 100% TFR and I`m ok. Bit narky but shake wise I`m ok. :) Got sunday dinner to cook at weekend so thats gonna be a challenge.... chicken! Anyway I`ll get through it.. Signing off.... knackered now Night night diary xx
Hope your ok sweetie x

Day 80

No chicken's gonna beat our Loulou in this game!! Keep a big bottle of water handy and take a slug every so often to ward off any niggling temptations....not that you'll have any to deal with OF COURSE!! You're doing fab, keep it up!

x S

Back