My LT adventure!

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Been on LT now for nearly 3 days...got to admit, i am starving now!!!! :cry:I have drank enough water to sink a ship...and feel sea sick when i move argghhh!:jelous:

I am not in Keotosis yet...does anyone know how long it takes to get there? is there anything i can do to speed it up?

Nic x

From what I have read here hun, everyone is different, some 2 days some a week. Stick with it though, I promise it gets easier

Its hard to keep going when you are so hungry - but you really have to believe that it does get easier.

Once the hunger goes it gets real easy and a bit boring - except for WI days!!

My stomach felt like a washing machine with the water,I would say about day four ketosis should be kicking in.I am hungry sometimes and I am in wk 4 but take heart,it does get easier if you persevere x

You sound like you are at the most difficult time.. just stick with it and drink lots of water as it does help with the hunger. Try and get throught he afternoon and this evening and just think how great you will feel tomorrow. The ketosis could kick in then and, from that point on, it is all down hill. Julia x

Thank you for all you replies its nice to know there is so much support on here :D .....It was my boys Tea time and it smelt sooo good lol i think i just got wobbly knees syndrome oops

I am glad it gets easier
Coccinella - 1 stone in 2 weeks!!!:eek: OMG how good!! Hope i have loses that big!!

Stick with it, Ketosis will kick in any day now.

Oh, nealry forgot to ask...Is it possible to drink too much water?

Day 4

Not been too bad today...not really felt hungry, but i have been cold and well....lazy! Not got much work done..ooops spent most of the day on here. I left left my keosticks alone and i am going to test tonight ...fingers crossed i am there!!! Will keep you posted.
If my scales are right (couldn't resist) i think i have lost 5lbs???? But i am not sure how acurate they are! I will know for def on my WI Tuesday!:D

:break_diet:Just made a big bo bo ...bugger, i thought i was having a great day and then i couldnt sleep and without even thinking i have just eaten 2 kinder eggs :cry:WTF not a happy bunny with my self ...only 4 days left until i WI ...do you think it will affect it alot?:doh:
God, i am soooo rubbish..bugger...****...dam i was doing ok to:cry:

Found these lessons in the LL forum...they are soooo true so i am going to post them here so i can read them whenever i feel weak!
Lesson One - food cannot solve any problem other than physical hunger. I know that it tastes nice, and I know that it feels strangely good to eat something I shouldn't when no-one is looking.... but it SOLVES nothing.

Lesson Two - nothing feels quite as bad as being disappointed in yourself - I have never experienced this before because I didn't care enough to feel disappointed before - since LL I do. I like feeling proud of myself and I miss it so much.

Lesson Three - high fat, high sugar, high calorie and high carb food may be a taste sensation at the time - but my GOD - a few hours later and my body lets me know exactly how much it doesn't like it any more. Leads on to lesson Four.....

Lesson four - if you have indigestion and bloating - and this is really a D'OH moment and expose the depth of my food insanity recently.... shoveling more food in only makes the problem worse.....
(Welll Duh.....)

Lesson Five... When you feel so hideous physically that you would rather sit in a cupboard all day than let your partner touch you... then something needs to be done and quickly.

Lesson six... The more you eat the more you poop..... gross but true.

hey it happens, just put it behind you drink some water and start a fresh tomorrow it is hard but you can totally do this and try go for a walk or do some exercise tomorrow to burn off the sugar, that way you will feel better too x good luck, stay positive sam x

hey it happens, just put it behind you drink some water and start a fresh tomorrow it is hard but you can totally do this and try go for a walk or do some exercise tomorrow to burn off the sugar, that way you will feel better too x good luck, stay positive sam x

Thanks... I took your advice and i have been doing exercise all day on and off.... went for a walk and then i have done 5 short stints of Dynaband up to now;) And i don't know how i have managed it but i made the stick turn pink:party0049: So finally in Keotosis Yay I am hoping it will get easier now!

Feeling cold is a sure sign that ketosis is arriving..........put the blip behind you and do avoid temptation again, good luck for the weigh in

Feeling cold is a sure sign that ketosis is arriving..........put the blip behind you and do avoid temptation again, good luck for the weigh in

Thank you, yeah definately cold i have had the heating on ALL day oops I decided today was a new day and i am just going to stick at the exercise until my wiegh in
xx

good luck for the weigh in nictastic. I am sure it will get easier now you are in ketosis - I deffo found that the hunger pangs stopped. Now, like tonight, I want to eat something but it isn't cose I am hungry.... just bored. Don't forget to post your loss so we can all say 'Well Done'.......... I got my third weigh in on Monday. Fingers crossed. Julia x

good luck for the weigh in nictastic. I am sure it will get easier now you are in ketosis - I deffo found that the hunger pangs stopped. Now, like tonight, I want to eat something but it isn't cose I am hungry.... just bored. Don't forget to post your loss so we can all say 'Well Done'.......... I got my third weigh in on Monday. Fingers crossed. Julia x

Thank you, and good luck! You've done REALLY well so far...hope mine are as big as your losses! Just realised tho my WI is Monday not tuesday as i don't have enought packs ekk...i am sure it will be fine tho xx:D

1st weigh In and a day early

Really really really suprised i am down 7lbs :eek::eek::eek: God knows how as i gave in a one time! Must do better with the self control this week....Really pleased with the weight loss tho ...got a flap jack today going to leave it until friday to try it.:party0038: Roll on next week!!!!

Back