My LT adventure!

well done on your loss hun 7 lbs thats brilliant,but dont think because you had a good loss you can cheat again its not worth it believe me i know xxxx

Thank you!!:D:D

Yeah, i have had a word with myself over the cheating and i realise i was very lucky...going to be an angel from now otherwise there is no point spending £36 a week

Wooo 7 lbs is cool :D xxx it gets a little easier from now on too hun xxx

Cheers toni...it has get easier already... i am the kinda person who needs to see instant result...and OMG i have this time yeah!!! xx

They're a new indie group x

whats dynaband??

Dyna bands are resistance bands and are fab for toning the body (up to now i mainly use them for my arms; however you can do all your body) they are avaiable on ebay & Amazon for about £10.00 inc postage and you only have to do short session to see results. There is also a total body work out dvd thats fab!!!!:D

Have a nosey at these links
Amazon.co.uk: dyna bands

DYNA-BAND TOTAL BODY WORKOUT (DVD AND DYNA-BA *NEW* R2 on eBay, also, DVDs, DVD, Film TV (end time 02-May-08 11:23:13 BST)

aw thanks nicky i will look at that link now,,was it you that had been talkin about slendertone yesterday>??

Hey....can i just ask, do you have to buy the ketostix seperatly or should they come with your weeks worth of LT? Never been given any if they do x

lol i bought the today,,your fault,,they cost me €50 won em in an ebay auction,,not bad eh

:Dwell done nicki ... 7lbs is well good ... it does surprise you doesnt it when you lose such an amount the 1st week ... brill ... it will be easier from now ... and when you get those pangs just drink a big glass of water ... it works ... you will be fine ! i have some dyna bands too ! erm somewhere in the back of a cupboard .. think i will dig em out .. be another bit of excercise to do .... ! byee ! sharon x

Rhian you need to buy those seperately,,keto stix that is

lol i bought the today,,your fault,,they cost me €50 won em in an ebay auction,,not bad eh
LOL mine cost me £79..... i should be asking for comission lol:D cant wait for mine to arrive, you'll have to let me know if you get yours first how they are xx

Cheers hun. They have never even tried to sell me any!! xx

:Dwell done nicki ... 7lbs is well good ... it does surprise you doesnt it when you lose such an amount the 1st week ... brill ... it will be easier from now ... and when you get those pangs just drink a big glass of water ... it works ... you will be fine ! i have some dyna bands too ! erm somewhere in the back of a cupboard .. think i will dig em out .. be another bit of excercise to do .... ! byee ! sharon x
Thank you...yes, i have found it much easier since Monday ...no pangs at all......... Get digging hun xxx

Cheers hun. They have never even tried to sell me any!! xx
They are about £6.00 inc postage on Ebay oops seems to be a pattern to this...god, i do live on ebay!!!

LOL mine cost me £79..... i should be asking for comission lol:D cant wait for mine to arrive, you'll have to let me know if you get yours first how they are xx
i live in Ireland nicki which is thousands of miles away from the uk,,lol it takes over a week to deliver here lol,,i probably just look at them and fold them nicely away,,

Back