My measurements :-)

Lucy060190

Hi all, thought I would post my measurements as i do them every six weeks so here we go!

22/02/13

Arm - 13"
Thigh - 29"
Waist - 38"
Hips - 49"
Bust - 37.5"

05/04/13

Arm - 12.5"
Thigh - 27.5"
Waist - 34"
Hips - 46"
Bust - 33"

wow thats fantastic, well done you!!:D:D i cant wait to measure mine. I started LT today but ill be doing the measurements tomorow. Im also doing the kettleworx workout and previously used to loose an inch a week!

Well done on the losses! :)

Im hoping to start doing some toning/pilates resistance exercises in hope that I can aid inch loss and still tone up whilst losing...can't be doing with loose skin...or the risk of it lol.

I'm not doing any excercise yet other than work! (Work with children!) but was thinking of joining a gym and doing toning exercises a month before I think ill hit target. I know exercise can slow weight loss which I don't want!!

Wow! What great losses and what a great idea. I wish I'd done that!

I know the jeans that were too tight even standing up in 2 months ago are really super comfy now, keep falling down when I stand up, but I have no idea how many inches I've lost.

Wow! What great losses and what a great idea. I wish I'd done that!

I know the jeans that were too tight even standing up in 2 months ago are really super comfy now, keep falling down when I stand up, but I have no idea how many inches I've lost.

I had a pair of denim 3/4 lengths that were tight and too small around my thighs and I couldn't do up a month ago. Tried them on last weekend and they were too big!

Well done Lucy!! :)

Good idea Lucy. I didnt measure myself try not to do any plans just taking one day at the time. Good luck

Thank you, I measure again end of next week :) I would recommend taking pictures and measurements as I found it really showed me where the weight was coming off as its so hard to tell xx

22/02/13

Arm - 13"
Thigh - 29"
Waist - 38"
Hips - 49"
Bust - 37.5"

05/04/13

Arm - 12.5"
Thigh - 27.5"
Waist - 34"
Hips - 46"
Bust - 33"

17/05/13

Arm - 11"
Thigh - 25.5"
Waist - 32.5"
Hips - 42.5"
Bust - 32"

Brill Lucy! The numbers tell the story and you're doing so well x x x

I'm so annoyed i didn't take measurements now!!!! that's brilliant results Lucy, 2 inches from your arms alone is incredible :eek:

Back