My mission to be a Princess

Well done you! You do have awesome will power katy, you have been dealt some very difficult situations for you first week back on!

I have a couple of pairs of jeans that I would like to fit back into again! I also have a dress that I wore about a stone lighter than I am now, it does fit me now, but I wouldn't leave the house in it, because I can't actually breath in it and I am afraid one of the buttons will pop and cause someone a serious injury haha! But dying to get back into it again! Since November I am now officially a stone down, but haven't charted that on here because I've started on S&S and the other was slimming world.

I know the time will fly by and we will be at our goals before we know it!

Lol if it wasn't for anyone on here I think my willpower would have wained slightly by now!!

You'll have to post a picture of you in your dress!! Did you take a before picture? I have one in my bikini but that's deffo being saved for when I'm at 10st and have a beach body lol

Oooo think of the wedding dress!!! I bet your going to look STUNNING!!! By the sounds of it you might even have to have the size 14 taken in ;) x x

I have plenty of before photos that I have de-tagged myself in on facebook lol my friends have all sorts of lovely photos of me at the most flattering of angles lol It's nice to think that I may have to take in my wedding dress! It's not overly detailled so it can be take in quite easily and also has a lace up back on it so that it can be tighter if you need it to be! I will def be posting some photos of me in that on the big day!

My problem area is my arms, I absolutely hate them with a passion! The weight on my arms just likes to stay put lol!

Hi guys photos are great Katy!! You are right to be doing this now. At 21 I was fine. 10 stone but thought I was huge!! Since then I've gone up and up and throughout my twenties and thirties battled and battled. Lost a couple of stone here and put on three there.

So I hope this time enough is enough I don't want to be this size all through my forties. Already 43 so times ticking on!!!

Don't be like me..... Do it now and then keep it off!!! Xxxx

I am rather frustrated this morning!!!

After everything I went through yesterday... I'm 0.5lb up this morning :'(

However... I think I drank about 1 less bottle of water than normal... and it is TOTM but still disheartening!

Anyway I will carry on throughout the day and hopefully be more down tomorrow.

Hope everyone has a good day :) x x x

Please please don't get disheartened Katy - I guess this is why we shouldn't weigh daily (but we will anyway)

You know in your head that there are any number of reasons for it - including the fact that the scales could be slightly out!! Don't let it put you off and stick with it!!!

xxx

Yeah I know... I will stick with it! Still feeling really light headed and a bit faint today though ::( How's your day going? x x x

Sounds like you are feeling the same as I did the past few days. I am starting to feel a bit light headed now, water and a bar seem to help me.

Don't worry about the 0.5lbs katy, I am sure that it will be back to normal tomorrow. Yeah we shouldn't weight daily really, but I can't help it either! xxx

I'm feeling ok Katy - Just hungry!! Away to go out for some fresh air and then when I come back to my desk I will have my choc shake. Hope the light headedness clears soon - fresh air maybe? xx

Hope your day was ok?! Check in tomorrow missed u tonight!! xx

Katy, my weight even varies sometimes depending on when I get up. At 6am I can be one weight, go back to bed for an hour if it's the weekend and then be lighter when I get up later. Half a pound is nothing and only water weight anyway. Keep at it and it will soon go down.

I am rather frustrated this morning!!!

After everything I went through yesterday... I'm 0.5lb up this morning :'(

However... I think I drank about 1 less bottle of water than normal... and it is TOTM but still disheartening!

Anyway I will carry on throughout the day and hopefully be more down tomorrow.

Hope everyone has a good day :) x x x

I know you'll realise that this isn't a real gain Katy! Don't let it get you down even if it happens again. The photos are amazing, just focus on those. I think Tara T's advice is spot on; if you feel light headed, better to scoff a bite or two of a 2nd bar than flake out! I really REALLY thought I was going to black out in my early days on the VLCD. I grabbed at the nearest thing to me, which happened to be my dog's choc drops! One went down a treat! I felt better within minutes and was able to get up and go make up an extra shake- but I did have a wet nose and a waggy tail afterwards! Seriously, it does seem that some of us have this light-headed stage at the beginning. I do advise anyone to eat/drink something 'legal' when it happens! It sorts it out! The bars are fab for this.

Hey All!!!

Sorry I've had a bit of a disasterous weekend but now it's time to come clean!!

So... Friday I passed out at work and so had to eat something... and this unfortunately carried on throughout the weekend :( However I didn't binge and go brazy... well I might have attempted to but it didn't really happen lol. I ordered a pizza last night... ate one slice and felt sick.

Anyway so I'm back again... and with a bit of a different game plan.

So... right now for this time in my life I'm thinking I'm going ot have one day off plan a week. This will give me something to look forward to and also mean my OH is not going through hell at the same time. This week I am aiming to stay 100% until Sunday and then Sunday I will enjoy my day and get right back on Monday.

I feared the dreaded scales this morning and have put 2lb of the 6lb I lost last week back on... however the majority of this is probably water and it has motivated me to get right back on track lol

I'll catch up on everyones diaries now and I hope you're all doing a lot better than me.

I feel a bit of an idiot and a failure but I've just got to keep on try and one day... I'll get there!!

O how I've missed minimins!!

xxxx

Katy you are back! Oh dear you've had a tough time, can't believe you passed out! :-O!! Was it related to the VLCD or something else?

Don't beat yourself up about whats happened as your health is more important than anything else. Just see how you feel!

Glad you are ok now xxx

I think it was just the end of a stressful week incoprorated with the VLCD but I'm fine now and raring to go again!! Just to shoot these 2lb I've gained over the weekend and get back into the 12's :D

So happy to be back lol hopefully this motivation will take me back through the week and the lack of stress will keep me going.

Also thinking TOTM could have had something to do with it so upping the vitamins :) x x x

All a good plan - just take care of yourself! I'm sure your mum will look out for you too! xx

Yeah I wasn't planning on telling her what happenned as she has been away for the weekend and she could do without the extra worry but yeah I have lots of people just making sure I'm OK!

These things are funny... sometimes you can just have a funny turn for no reason what so ever :) But if I don't keep on going the only way it's going to go is up so 6 days a week has to be better than nothing... plus it still fits in very nicely with my social claender!! I don't want to look back completely on 21 and think gosh I missed out because I was dieting... especially the free nice restaurants with work ;)

Feels so nice to be back posting again!! Also check you out... 11.5lb... that first stone is knocking on your door!! x x

Back