My mission to be a Princess

Sorry about that glitch in the plan Katy! Must have been a shock actually flaking out! Hopefully it was a one off and you'll continue to lose and move on!

Thanks Giza :) Exactly what I'm hoping for too :) I'm sure it's just my body telling me to keep up with my social life and not be a reculse ha ha x

Aww Katy, I think that's a great plan. I hope you get on ok this week, and remember if you start feeling faint, have a bar even if you have already had one. Also find somewhere quiet and lay on the floor with your legs elevated. I had to do that last week on wed lol the nurse had me doing it in her room! xxx

Awwww thanks for the advice Tara :) feels good to be back if only I was away for a couple of days lol

Felt great today... Found it really easy! Tried the chilli for my dinner... Can't say im really much of a fan tbh but I can stomach it for the 10 packs I've got! Xxx

Glad you feel better Katy and yes, you need to adapt the plan as you see fit. Don't go too mad with the carbs though as you really won't want to try to get back into ketosis again every week after your day off. You can still have an off plan day with low carb that will make life much easier for you xx

Yeah of course :) if I don't think about it I don't have too many carbs anyway cause I can't imagine coming in and out of ketosis every week can be good for you either!

Just glad I have some sort of plan that I think will work for me :)

Thanks for the advice BG! X x

Hope you are feeling better bout things now Katy!! Xxx

Hey everyone :)

Feeling good again today!! Was starting to feel the hunger last night but I think it's because I didn't really like my chilli lol Yummy spag bol tonight though :)

Feeling much better now I've lots my 2lb gain over the weekend... now hopefully I can shift 2lb before my WI on Thursday but any loss I will be happy with :) x x

I personally would see how your losses go with your plan, u will be in and out of ketosis a lot which will be hard. If u have low loses each week i would ditch it and do a lcd as i doubt it will have much different losses and more flexible with ur work etc. X

With my plan, I don't intend to come out of ketosis because I shall just stick to very low carb. I also don't intend to have a day off EVERY week I just need to see how it is going with how I am feeling. I am going to play everything by ear but this is a diet that suits me because I don't have to deal with food. The day off is only for emergencys. There is a list of food and drinks on the Exante forum... I think... that ensures you stay in ketosis. My losses so far have been good so I think it will work for me.

Exactly... and I know this shounds horrible... But I am 21 and I really don't want to regret the best years of my life so if it takes me a little longer it takes me a little longer.. I need to balance my life with my diet and therefore I have to do what works for me.

Sorry I'm being a little defensive at the moment!

Anyway... I found the threat on the Exante forum and here's a link for anyone that would like to have a look.

http://www.minimins.com/exante-recipes/188712-helpful-list-ketogenic-foods.html

xxx

I agree with everything you ssay Katy - and you don't need to feel you are being defensive its your life!!! The only thing that worries me a bit is if you do come in and out of ketosis as I don't think that can be good for you on a regular basis - I'm no scientist but it doesn't sound right....

So if you try and stick to low carbing if you are off plan thats good!! We are all just concerned for your health - no more fainting fits please! xxx

ha ha no deffo no more fainting... yeah that's exactly my thoughts coming in and out every week could do some damage so I'm just going to low carb it on a day off if needs be... but apart from that I'm 100% all the way :)

Tara - Exactly... what's the point in getting to the end looking amazing and having no friends to show off to lol ;) x x x

Stressful day today but feeling good :) hope everyone else is doing well x x

Hope not tooooo stressful Katy. Still on plan? I Feel great great but do get tired and also the odd hunger pangs and lots of cravings lol. No more headaches or nausea though. Xxx

Yep still 100% :) biscuit shopping with the mother wasn't too much fun but had my spag bol and I was all good :)

Nah not too stressful jus fed up of 'friends' walking all over me so a bit fed up but I know eating isn't going to make me feel better!

Glad your feeling better! I think the cravings are habit... Have some water ;) that'll make you feel great lol x x

Back