My naked ambition

Hey Ms V! Don't get frustrated about your size, you already said your old clothes are too big, so you must have dropped sizes. The Asos top is probably a small 16. I also find that I can wear the same size when between 12 stones and 13 stones, just fits loosely at 12 stones. The other thing is, could you be losing more weight from your lower half? Mine always goes from my butt first :mad:
then my thighs and my upper body comes off last. Anyway, I'm waffling, sorry. :eek:

Poop! 1lb loss. Still a loss, and I realise that after last week's huge-mungous 10lb loss it's just evening out over the last 3 weeks of the gain etc. Still poop. Och well - still aiming for another 6lbs in 10 days - bloody hope it comes off. Although like I said I'm not seeing any different clothes wise. Got a conference tomorrow, so need to be armed with my water and ready made for lunch. Haven't done an event since I've been on CD again and I used to use it as an excuse to eat, so tomorrow will be a test if anything.
Right - need to get some deals in this week. Trying to close Dell on a sponsorship for one of my events - will be the BEST feeling if I get them in!

Fat kicking vibes strongly in view today - I MUST I MUST finish what I started.

well done on the loss hun a loss is a loss and thats 11lb in 2wks amazing.you will defo get 6lb off in 10 days.dress sizes will come off ive started to notice that mine are starting to go down now off shopping tomorrow so will let you know actual size.i think our bodys just need a little more time to catch up with the weight loss.
have a lovely day hun :)xxx

Hello Missy :)

I've been the same with sizes, it seems to have taken me 1.7 stones to drop a size, annoying!!

1lbs is great after a 10!! Think of it this way, it wasn't a STS! ;)

Have a great day, hope you get those deals!! xx

Both of you are of course right about sizes and I don't know why vie gotten so hung up on it. I guess the thought of going home next week and seeing everyone won't really mean anything if I don't look smaller - or rather if my clothes are not smaller. Balls balls balls. I really should go and have my soup or porridge but I really cant be bothered. Also need to find something to wear for the conference tomorrow. Just feel like poop de poop. Liza's just text to say that one of her songs has been picked up by the BBC for wimbeldon ads! Sooooo pleased and proud of her. Indecently she looked fab on Saturday night at her single launch. She's been on Atkins for a few weeks and she looks like she's lost so much weight but shes lost less than a stone and dropped 2 sizes! Ok so shes like 7 inches taller than me, but it's so unfair. She wants to loose another stone to get down to 11.7 stones and I still need to d ogre 2 past that. Today the end feels a million miles away.

Going to make a porridge and take my butt to bed and stop being such a miserable cow.

hey hun hope you feel better in the morning.you will look smaller when you go home i bet you get loads of lovely comments.you have done so well and people will notice.remember your the only one who knows what size clothes you are ive had family think im a size 14 and im not found out today im finally a 16 again after many years.hope you have a good nights sleep sweety :)xxx

I really feel for you :(

I get days like that, where I feel like I'll never get there & everyone else is smaller than me but just think how far you've come! Try some of your old clothes on if you can, from before CD to see how loose they are now. That will give you a boost :D

You are doing BRILLIANTLY!! Keep your chin up, hope you have a lovely day xx

Thank you ladies for continuing to be so supportive. Love my mm viroids for giving me the inspiration and motivation to keep going.

It's been a sicky poop couple of days as I have been sicky but unable to poop! Since the conference I've had the worst headache I've ever had and I've still got it. Came home early yesterday and took tablets but woke up with it again today. Took myself off to the docs who said it was clearly migraine. I disagreed and asked if he was sure it wasn't a head cold of some kind even though I'm not snotty or anything normally associated with a cold. He said no, it's a migraine. He sends me off with a prescription for some tablets and I'm told to take one which should help within half an hour and if not, take another one after 2 hours. The pharmacist said, most people don't need to take 2 as they are very strong. Funnily enough they don't touch the sides of the pain and so I'm lying here having taken another day off work and getting more pissed off by the second. D is coming home with vicks so I'm going to do inhalation and see if that makes a difference.

To top it off with the codeine, I've not been able to take a poop, so there's a weight gain and I'm back over 12stone again. I had a salad at lunch time with some tuna and a boiled egg and it's still sitting in my tummy like it's not digesting. I want to feel better and get back on my porridge.
If the inhalation doesn't work, I'll be going back to the stupid doctor tomorrow and kicking off.

So upset and annoyed.

:hug99:sorry to hear that hun docs are rubbish hope you feel better soon :)xxx

Aww, sorry you're poorly hon, I bet your lovely fella will look after you xx

I meant to say love my mm girlies! Bloody iPad changed it

Thanks ladies xx

Hi Ms V, hope you're feeling better, just wondered if you'd considered going for an eye examination? When the headache is bearable enough for you to get in for one, I guess. They should do a visual field test because of the headaches. Really hope you're better soon x

Where are you?? :(

Hope you're OK hon xx

I'm not going away til you come back!! :D

I am back and in full effect! I'm not sure who is around, but I am sure I will get to know quickly.

So after essentially 2 months on and off, today is day 1 of the restart and I have had 2 packets and nearly 3 litres so far. I may have to jump on a 4th packet today until my tummy gets used to the lack of conventional food, but I am prepared for that.

I'm excited to be back on plan and looking forward to shifting the next 3 stones.

Restart is 12stone 6lbs. So all in all a half a stone gain, but I have been stable for a few weeks, which has taught me I can be strict with food, but happy and satisfied and also I need to go down an extra 7lbs to stabilise on the weight I actually want to get to.

Thank you Cee for checking on me - that was so lovely and also reminds me that there are amazing people here on MMs that will support you through the poop and the good.

On to the next 3 stones ladies (and any gents that have joined us!)

xx

Welcome back Ms V! Good to hear you're back on track. Looking forward to reading your diary again, we've missed you. Good luck with your restart.

Ok, so take the chewing away and all I think about is food. I had the 4th packet last night and finally counted through my stash, to find that I have enough for 2 whole weeks left, so no excuses. I know I just need to get through the first weekend and it will be easier after that. I am hoping the first week shows a good few pounds in water weight as that will give me the mental boost I need.
D ate the last of the dinner from the night before so thankfully that's now out of reach. I've become a dab hand at exciting salads and carb free healthy options and that's what I will be sticking to when I move up and out of CD.
Work is poop at the moment, so I'm hoping the fact that I can control my food intake will make me feel slightly better about myself.
Of course I jumped on the scales this morning and 2lbs of water have gone, so I'm pleased with that - although I spent a lot of time dancing around yesterday when people were talking to me - you know - the I gotta pee dance!

I was horrible to D this morning. I'm not a moody person, but I want to blame someone for the fact that I am having to do CD and as supportive and as loving as he is, he doesn't deserve my bite backs. Last night he called me and we were chatting and then he starts talking about how he's got a picture in his mind of me being off the diet and heading off for holiday to get a tan and hmmmmmmmmmmm nice picture. I of course took it to mean that I am currently fat and yellow skinned and not good enough as I am. Well that kicked off didn't it?! That's not what he meant, but I am blaming him for the fact that I am on this. Food and drink makes me happy and now that it's gone (all be it for a short time) I am unhappy. I just need to see results and then I will be happy again.

I have continued to get rid of clothes from my wardrobe that no longer fit. I have done down to a 14 on the top and 16 on the bottom, so a lot of my old trousers are fitting which is good. I really want to get to a 10/12 and feel comfortable with myself. I've spent a fortune buying new clothes - even though I don't need to! Monsoon sale!! A killer!!!

Off to do some work. Happy diet day people

hiya glad your back hun.how you feeling today?i wouldn't worry about being snappy you will be happy again soon when you see those pounds fly off.good luck hun always here if you need a chat :)xx

Hey!! I'm great - ok maybe great is a stretch of the truth. So last week I lost a £41k deal that was almost guaranteed to come in and since I haven't managed to pick myself up and power through to get the deals in.
Yesterday I sit down with my boss and the marketing director and she asks me about the deal and says "this event is dependant on that deal coming in." Well nothing like making me feel like crap. I then say that's unfair because I have other deals out there and we have to do the event regardless as it's a budgeted event. Lets not forget my boss is one of my best friends, but she really upset me and I came out the office and burst in to tears. I don't get on with the marketing director as he's extremely negative. He's new and yes apparently has lots of experience, but I think it's results that count and he's yet to show the results! When we had a marketing director before that was negative, I had a really bad feeling about him and now I have the same feeling about this one. Unfortunately, my boss doesn't want to hear it - and he's already lost one person from his team and 2 others are looking! HELLLLLLOOOOOO alarm bells. Just a crappy place to be in right now - even though I actually love my job. But I guess that is sales - up and down.

So I came home last night and wanted to look for food. I wanted to stop at Sainsburys and get salad to eat. When I start eating again, D and I need to do a weekly shop instead of me stopping at Sainsburys local every night. It costs a fortune and it's a bad habit!! Will talk to him tonight about that. We also lost the habit of sitting at the table to eat. Shows how quickly bad habits take over again. So need to get back in to that.

Have I said I've given myself 3 months to loose 3 stones. Between that time I have a hen do - which I have paid £125 for - and can't eat or drink anything as it's an afternoon tea, then pizza and bowling and champagne! I will have to take my own food to the afternoon tea and also have to do the same at the bowling. Ermmmmmm not sure what I'm paying for!! The bridesmaid is scary though, so I'm not going to sat anything! Also I'm making the cupcakes FOC. MUG stamped clearly on my head. Then Mum and Dad come down for a week on the 18th, so I will have to do 810 and sneak the 3 packets at work and have a small meal with them at night. That's not too bad though as I had salad the whole time I was with them in June and maintained the weight pretty much. Then finally the wedding on the 2nd September. The bride has done CD, so she has ordered me a carb free fish meal! How cute. I will just have to pay for my drinks as I'm not drinking the wine.

Then it's 7 weeks power through to my birthday on SS. So 14 weeks until my birthday, which with the time off is 3 months! I have to do it!!

Scale surfing as always and down to 12.1 - I can't believe how much water I have retained when I have been pretty much carb free. Hopefully that's it now though and it's fat burn all the way.
Day 3 today and I need to chug through that water to keep that headache at bay.
I have my one to one with my boss today, so let's hope I come out of there without looking to kill. I want her to succeed in this role because she is bloody amazing, but she needs to realise the impact he is having on the team. Not sure I am the one to say though!

Hi MsV. Just read your diary. Well done on your weight loss. :) I've been on cd for a week now and have my first WI tomoro. Good luck with your journey. x

Back