my new love affair with dukan ... i hope it lasts !!

thanks guys xxxx

Whoop whoop! Congrats on a great result! Very happy for you, charlygirl!

Cx

i'vw had the biggest smile on my face all day :) :) :)

well guess what i did to my face at work .... i am a dinlo!!! i put the coal bunker out (in hope that some people might be having a BBQ) and it didnt lodge properly and came down and smashed me straight in the face .... on the nose! I honestly thought i had broke my nose, but i am lucky and must have missed it but i have bruised it and i think i may have the beginnings of black eyes on the way ...oh how daft am i? even worse loads of people was outside the shop watching, i felt like a grade A prat!!

well guess what i did to my face at work .... i am a dinlo!!! i put the coal bunker out (in hope that some people might be having a BBQ) and it didnt lodge properly and came down and smashed me straight in the face .... on the nose! I honestly thought i had broke my nose, but i am lucky and must have missed it but i have bruised it and i think i may have the beginnings of black eyes on the way ...oh how daft am i? even worse loads of people was outside the shop watching, i felt like a grade A prat!!

These things happen Charly...I don't have any preventative cures for the black eyes, as I've never had one :-(

Just seen your weigh in. Result! Well done hun :clap:

Ouch!! Hope it's not too painful and/or noticeable, Charly!

P xx

PS ... did you feel like a proper Charlie?! ;)

Hi Charly,Just read your diary. You have done amazing on every level. The strength of character you are showing your kids (and me) is brilliant.

To be in the 10 stones already is fantastic, I am on day 2 of attack and looking at your profile we started at the same weight.
Cornwall is an amazing place, wish I could do my walking there.
Stig

trinni i couldnt expect you to be fantastic at everything ... your cooking is more than enough for me hunny!! Pauline yes i felt a proper charlie lol (that made me chukkle - which in turn hurt my face ...cheers for that) Greeneyed hippy why thankyou very much!!

and last but not least stig .. thanks! i know i have done exceptionally well (if i dont say so myself lol) i am waiting now to wake up and find out everything i have achieved both weight wise and life wise is all a dream!! I do think i've lost so much with a little added help from the stress of everything, which is why coming on here is like my breath of fresh air, alittle bit of grown up time, well when i say grown up (a-hem) you know what i mean lol. i hope you are coping well, and starting to enjoy the diet (yes it does happen) and have you started a diary, i go have a look in a bit, so worth while!! i noticed you have joined a while ago? did you try other diets too ... like me, i swear dukan is doing things for me that i never thought possible its also helping with the will power i need in other areas of my life. i never had any will power before now i feel i can take on the world .... watch this space, one of two things is about to follow either im gonna fall flat on my backside or do something amazing , i know what one i want!!!

Charly, there's only one option & that is to do something amazing xx

These things happen Charly...I don't have any preventative cures for the black eyes, as I've never had one :-(

Oh god they are painful, i got hit on the bridge of the nose during a vomiting incident by a toilet seat!! had 2 black eyes and a bruise on my nose!

cheers girlies the support on here is ace u know!
So how's my ladies been today then? i'll have a lil wander round in a minute see what everyone has been up to.
CPL ... toilet seat vomiting incident pmsl so funni!!

well i haven't done much today same stuff different day, you know the drill.
went to work, came home, looked after the kids, looked out the window at the rain lol!
my dog buster yapped at me continuously to go out ...grrrr.
my youngest had an outing with the school today, he had to dress up as a celtic person too they went to some celtic ruins place.
i imagined that there was somewhere for them to go inside due to the weather, when i went to pick him up he was in his PE kit as he was drenched, they went and had to be out side all day in the rain .... gross! poor lil blighter! he didn't seem to mind too much tho and he said his packed lunch was tasty (it looked it) i cannot wait till i can eat what i want guilt free!!! i know dukan is working though as it's retraining my brain already. had a kinda shepherds pie tonight made with cauliflower instead of potato but i know i ate too much feel sick and annoyed with myself for eating too much, but gonna learn from this one and not overeat like that again in a hurry, the bloated feeling is so uncomfortable!!

on a brighter note, i got back into a smaller size jeans today, in fact i probably would have fitted in them last week but i never tried them before whoop whoop!!

hey am i a moaner or wot!! sorry guys lol x

sol.jpgfletch.jpg lol i know rite!! poor lil lad, hes a tiny one too. i get scared if i squeeze him he will snap. bless his heart.
both my boys are amazing to me they really are, always smiling and the way they have taken to this new way of life without so much as a grumble. i am so proud of both of them, thought i'd put a lil pic of them on here so you could all see how blimmin wonderful they are. xxxxx

Back