my new love affair with dukan ... i hope it lasts !!

He sang i thought with a sadness in his voice....so sad....i love Gary Barlow .xxx

it was amazing, proud to be British!!x

I have had an amazing day today folks!
firstly i brought some leggings from ebay, well i say leggings they are jeggings but sheer like tights. i didnt realise they was so sheer so was a bit dissapointed when i opened them a couple of days ago, but they was cheap so musnt grumble. well i tried them on today and OMG if i dont say so myself they looked fabulous!! so for the first time in my life as a grown up (not a teenager) i wore leggings and a little t/shirt .... and totally rocked it! got a million compliments on how good i looked, and a million people asking me how i have lost the weight (was a bit scared to share my diet secrets lol as i dont want everyone to look as good as me, i know how selfish of me) will take some photos of me in this outfit and post them on me picture thread!! the feeling i got was out of this world!! i felt so proud of myself!!

I went to my brother and sister in laws today. she has been sent home with wheelchair,and a million other things. i was a bit scared about seeing her as it goes, but she was surprisingly in good spirits. glad to be home i think so i helped her out today with the kids and the house and even did dinner (i hate cooking for others) had a good catch up. we sat out in the garden while the kids played (drinking tea and coffee this time tho) it turned out to ba a glorious afternoon weatherwise after a cr*p morning. it was great we had a laugh. yes she did have some pain obviously and she is suffering not being able to do anything for herself ("its infuriating"!! to say it in her own words). but the doctor came round today to brief us all on what she should be doing and what she shouldn't! social services (adult division) are coming tomorrow to put in plans for things to adapt her home stair lifts and showers. luckily she lives in a council home so they can adapt it for her. dont know if i would like the idea of having my home changed! my brother and his missus have such a beautiful home aswell, they have worked hard to make it so pretty inside and behind the house is fields and fields of beautiful Cornish countryside.
I am so glad she is feeling better, ok the doctors have sent her home 3 weeks early (otherwise she would have discharged herself ... but having kids i totally understand that) but luckily we are such a close family. she finds that so lovely as her mother left her when she was 2 months old with her dad so it is only her and him, they are very close. but i think that's why she and my brother got together, my brother raised his 2 elder boys single handedly from the ages of 2 and 4 they are now 21 and 19 and amazing young men.
anyway enough of the gabbling on i'm sure you get the picture .... i had a lovely day, which is a change for me so thought i would write about it :D xx

Lovley post Charles xxx

Lovley post Charly xxx

Oh charly, SOOO happy to hear things are going better. Can't wait to see the pics of the outfit! And lovely to hear about your family. You all sound very close.
Cx

Looking forward to seeing your photos!!! It's a great feeling when you start to feel more confident wearing clothes. Now I've lost weight it has reignited my passion for shopping (sorry mr bank balance!!).

Glad to hear that your sister in-law is in good spirits, and wish her a speedy recovery!
:)x

i am having the best day ever! its not a wonder why i got so many compliments cannot believe i have lost 6lb!! i am feeling on top of the world. xx

so so jealous :) I don't think I have ever been 9 something x

was really strict with myself this week! no sugarfree sweets or anything bad, did have a bowl of sf jelly every night tho. lots of turkey and fish this week. oh and ofcourse pickeled onions xx

Well done Charly, you're doing great, glad to read you're having good days! Jx

6lb! Fantastic! Strictly Dukan is the only way to go if you want results. The sugar free sweets and other little cheats if i have had them have just resulted in stalling and terrible cravings. Just meat and veg, so simple but amazingly effective. You are so close to goal, you must feel fantastic!

Charly what a flippin loss. Well done xxx

thanks guys i feel great however i am off to a family christening this weekend and its going to be a proper party so think i may have a gain this week just gonna try my hardest not to blow all of my hard work!! i have never reached goal on any diet i have been on and ive been on lots!! this time i can actually taste it i am so into it!!! xxxx

Your results have been absolutely amazing from the start...well done!!! xxx

Wow u really are inspiring me to get my frickin dukan groove back!!!
you lot and your insanity groove made me well jel but my body wouldnt cope with all that exercise so building up to it slowly! walking well far now and quite fast too the coastal path is great as its all hills and steps. used to half kill me now i am getting better so i walk further. when i can do my route in 15 - 20 minutes then i am going to introduce other exercise, just invested in zumba for the wii so will have a look when it arrives xx

Back