my new love affair with dukan ... i hope it lasts !!

thanks guys the dress! yes isnt it beautiful!!! i had so many compliments on it and i got it from dun dun dun Primark for £15 lol x what a bargain!

went to boots put on 1/2 lb so not too much damage!

Photos are lovely Charly. You are looking stunning lady x

Charly you gorgeous lady you look lovely in your photos, fab xxx

thankyou everybody! you lot know how to make someone feel special!! x i'm gonna show all potential partners this thread and say you have to make me feel as good as these ladies do or i aint interested lol! only joking, but seriously why would i need a man when i can just come on here and get my daily fix!!
right back to my life! its been kinda slung back to reality today back to the grindstone of work lol. but then i got a tx on my phone, it was a little bit mysterious telling me he was a secret admirer! at first i thought it was my friends taking the pi** but turns out it wasn't! good job i didn't send an abusive text back then isn't it lol!
so have had a few text flirts today with another younger male fan lol!! found out he is a guy from back where i used to live saw me at the christening thought i looked hot (his words not mine) so decided to send me a text!! it was fun! so i have made an informed decision based on todays events! i am only young once and i am going to have a lot of fun while i am single!!! hey hey hey! why shouldn't i?
never know i may start a new thread called charly's exploits!!! ha ha ha
so i did the dukan shuffle well today.
breakfast: dukan oatbran porridge
lunch: 3 boiled eggs#
dinner: packet of ham and garlic beef
snacked on : sf polos (wish i hadnt my belly is grumbling like a psycho)!

i really have gotta lay off them sf sweets they are weird, they make me have bloated tummy! but they do help when the fairy is needed! xx

Sign me up for the new Charlys exploits thread, yes your young enjoy yourself, just be careful xxx ;-)

Ooo me too, sounds intruiging LOL.

I like the SF Polos too, have you tried the Extra mints. They are not quite a belly rumbly LOL.

I love hearing about your lovelife Charley :D...so the new guy, in your opinion is he hot? I mean "would you?" :eek: ;) :D x
actually think i want to! he is a little fitty! well i say little he is a boxer so he is quite large n manly and i quite like that! it just everything seems so new and exciting so if mr nice smelling man was my starter this guy is most deffo the main course so that only leaves one thing ... where's my dessert? lol xx

up bright and early this morning as got work in a bit. just wanted to post on here how i like the little things.
for example:
i had a little treat this morning i put half milk and half water into my oatbran porridge and it was so creamy and delicious i loved it and thought how something so simple (and not naughty) has turned into a treat, before it would have been chocolate spread in me porridge as the treat or forget the porridge and just eat the chocolate spread out the jar!!! lol x
i got an early morning text of mr dark n handsome saying "hello there sexy, been thinking about you" ohh made me chukkle inside! especially seen as i hadnt brushed me teeth or had a shower i thought good job he cant see me or that text would have read " looking at you, going back to bed ... to recover from the shock" ha ha ha.
so hope all me minimins are up and at 'em this morning! catch up later when i have finished work only on till 1 so all is good xxx

Mr. Dark & Handsome rocks :D, I so need to get me one of these :D lol

keep up the good work with the food demons hun - I agree it's great when you find yourself looking forward to and even enjoying the healthy dukan choices :) feels like we've turned a corner

have a great day :) x

well charly marks out of 10 ???

well charly marks out of 10 ???

in the looks department i'd have to say an 8 in the making me feel good department i wld say a 9 and well in thye other department i dont know .... yet lol x joking!!! .... or am i????

and don't worry guys i will play safe!!

you supposed to say id give him one ;)

hmmmm lol x well i was being descriptive!!! x

well what's gone on in the land of charly today? i had a few text flirts with mr tall dark and handsome! i have the feeling i wanna smother his body in baby oil and ... well you know the rest and if you don't then seriously you should!! phew it is getting quite steamy! he is on about me going for a visit and i really want to, need a bit of fun (so honest) i think it's time i let me hair down ( polite way of saying time to swing from the chandelier ... although to be honest i don't think travel lodges have chandeliers, if they do their room rates are very reasonable lol) i told you guys i am going to have to start a new thread it is official! move over "Mr Grey" Mistress Charly is about to blow you out of the water! ha ha ha i dont think i am quite in his league yet!

I also went to work, as you do! feel fat and bloated today and it was a pp day so am a bit puzzled maybe it will feel better tomoz. i dont know when i am due to have TOTM either due to all the on and off days i had during the first few weeks of this diet and cause i am on the implant, which i was going to have removed but decided against it, but never say never!

dukaned well today but was a little bit boring, ate ham out the pack as well grrr!! i must cook up some chicken so i have it in the fridge to hand when i am very hungry! think i will do that before i go to work tomoz! gonna have beef tomorrow i think as for some reason when i eat beef i dont feel so bloated!
breakfast: porridge made with water
lunch: lean ham (out the pack)
dinner:turkey slices and chicken breast
snacks: turkey and tea!

hope everyone is well speak tomoz xx

Back