My new low carb life

Just follow his plan and the weight will come off the joy about his plan is you don't need to count calories it's very healthy diet

Ive put that app on my phone to start but I need to lose some more weight before I do it as I damaged my knee years ago so don't want to be running carrying this much excess. But once I'm at target I'm gonna do it

I tried to download the nhs podcasts onto my phone but Im not even sure its possible and gave up , so ive downloaded onto my laptop and will play it while i run on the treadmill
will run outside when I dont sweat , wobble and gasp quite so much , i think if i ran outdoors now someone might call an ambulance

Lol ha ha ha good plan running on a treadmill

My bum wobbles so I'd hate to inflict that on any passers by and all the other flabby bits lol ha ha ha

I didn't know u could get it for your laptop well that's good.

Let's hope it works you can be the guinea pig :)

I wasnt even looking for a treadmill until about 9pm last night and only got it becasue its manual

becasue you have to keep switching from running and walking i figured a motorized one would be a nightmare to get right , but with the one ive chosen you control the speed with your own pace which is perfect , plus its compact and will fold away and it was only £140 , cant really afford it but i figured its what I would spend on a months packs and last month i hardly lost anything , so that was kind of a waste of money , hopefully ill lose more with the treadmill

once i can run for 10 minutes at a time , ill venture outside :)

That sounds ideal !! And a bargain tooo

Well we need to treat ourselfs now and then

I've not run since I was size 10 and slim, too much to wobble at the mo a boob could take my eye out lol at the mo.

I'm hoping to be able to go out running on an early summers morning before children are awake.

Who knows maybe I will

But good luck with that sounds like fun :)

Ive never run , aerobics was my thing in the 90s , thats how long since i exercised
my boobs are too big at the moment , ill have to wear 3 bras to keep them in check

Lol at 3 bras yes think I'd need duct tape lol

Been having a little play on My fitness pal and aiming for 1000 calories and under 100 carbs per day as a starting point ,with the aim of raising calories to 1200 , any thoughts please , this is just one day of course , but trying to keep things simple until I get the hang of more foods

Im aiming for 45% Protein , 35% Carbs , 20% fat as a guideline

Breakfast
Tesco Muesli - Wheat, Oats, Barley Flakes With Raisins and Hazelnuts,
Milk - Nonfat (fat free or skim),

Lunch
John West - Tuna Chunks In Brine (Drained) 130g
Bread - Rye, 1 slice
Lettuce - Iceberg (includes crisphead types), raw, 2 cup shredded
Red Pepper 1/2 - Red Pepper 1/2, 1/2 pepper
Tesco - Lighter Than Light Mayonaise, 2 tablespoon
Fisher's - Pickled Eggs, 1 egg

Dinner
Chicken - Breast, meat only, cooked, roasted, 0.5 breast, bone and skin removed
Ainsley Harriot Cous Cous - Spice Sensation, 65 g
Broccoli - Cooked, boiled, drained, without salt, 100g
Bella Vita - Low Carb Tomato Basil Sauce

Snacks
the Biggest Loser (Uk) - Choc Nut Flavour Snack Bar,
Fisher's - Pickled Eggs, 1 egg
Tesco Value - Low Fat Natural Yogurt,
Raspberries - Raw, 10 raspberries

Totals 991 calories 92g carbs 24g fat 102g protein

Looks like loads of food for very few calories yummy :)

I know I struggled to get the calories up to be honest and thats only 1000
Ill need to add another 200 in a few weeks
such a useful website though if you are trying to low carb

Ive got 2 weeks worth of diet chef which is around 900 calories then I got to add milk and fruit and veg and a few bits to bring up to 1200.

My target can't come soon enough lol

Bookmarked this! I messed up with my re-feed (basically didn't do it even though I 'knew I should') and paid the ultimate price with weight gain so I cannot recommend re-feeding highly enough

Back