MY NEW YEARS XENICAL DIARY

I love a good pamper too! :) I'll be treating myself after a month on the pills, if I've lost enough weight by then anyway. I'm hoping to lose half a stone by the end of January to get into the 16st bracket, then I might buy myself some goodies to pamper myself with for a treat :)

I'm sure you will emma, i wish i weighed as little as you!! Just had to talk myself out of garlic bread, oh i live garlic bread.. and had to stop myself eating cheese, i wish someone would invent some good fat free cheese lol... Dont know whats come over me tonight!!

cheese is my total downfall too :( really missing that the most. oh rach now i fancy some garlic bread :rolleyes:

definitely going to pamper myself when i lose a good amount. not sure what to thou

Thanks des, hope your doing ok!!

I have some wensleydale with cranberries in, and i could just sit here and eat the lot right now, its sooo tempting.

So its the start of week 3 now, the time is going so fast!! I am starting to feel abit better in myself now too, hope it lasts!! Having a mega hungry night tonight, i think its because i weighed in today and i know i have a week till i have to weigh in again!! But i havent fallen off the wagon yet and i dont intend too!!

Todays food
Breakfast
Raisin wheats and milk

Lunch
Spaghetti and w/w wholemeal pitta bread

Tea
Tesco Light choices carbonara
2 w/w yogurts

Snacks
Banana
Go ahead yogurts breaks
Fruit stars

Just read your diary and wanted to say well done on your amazing losses!! Also Rosemary Conley does a low fat cheese which is within the xenical rules. (Think its about 3g fat per 100g) it's very hard to find tho unfortunately.

Good luck for week 3 :) Reading your diary has made me think of starting on the xenical tabs again :)

well done on the weigh in :) your list for today sounds gorgeous. hoping my weigh ins are as good as yours. good luck for week 3

Well done on your loss... that's fab for your first week....

Losing 5% in a month is pretty extreme but I think its kinda standard for the tablets. I had to do the same, but as you say anything over now is a bonus
Bet your so chuffed!

Hi hun,

Just seen an earlier post where you mentioned garlic bread! In asda at moment they are having a promotion on weight watchers items! Garlic bread is only 50p and within the xenical limits x

Well done on the great loss :clap:

I love cheese too :( Isn't there a food dump somewhere on the site where you can go and 'dump' the food your craving. I need to leave a cheesey garlic bread and a bottle of white wine there.

ooo never knew WW did garlic bread :D will be looking round now. thanks for that katy :D

a food craving dump sounds good. need to chuck a tonne of chocolate in there

Just read your diary and wanted to say well done on your amazing losses!! Also Rosemary Conley does a low fat cheese which is within the xenical rules. (Think its about 3g fat per 100g) it's very hard to find tho unfortunately.

Good luck for week 3 :) Reading your diary has made me think of starting on the xenical tabs again :)

Thanks Aaliyah!! I have never seen the Rosemary conley low fat cheese, that would be great if i could find it!! The cheese is definitely an addiction i have to beat!!

Thanks Kes, your the only other person who has said they had to lose the 5% in a month too, i was thinking it was just my doctor being mean:D but like you said done now, and anything extra is a huge bonus!!

I must keep an eye out for the weight watchers garlic bread katy i didnt know they did it.

Thanks SM, a food dump would be a great idea, i have loads i could throw in it!!

Made a big mess up tonight, i had my wensleydale with cranberries :break_diet: dam i am so annoyed with myself, i kept telling myself i wouldnt have it, why oh why did i do it!! I need a good kick up the A*** after that... Well tomorrow is another day and i can forget about the CHEESE

Neither did I hun till i went shopping on Saturday, when your not eating healthy you don't look for these things!

My doc said the same about 5% weight loss, I achieved that when i went for official weigh in last week and he was happy to supply me with 2 months of the magic blue pills and see me then! He said it would become harder and gave me a target of 30lbs to lose by then!

I have just sat and worked out my own target which is to be 18 stone by 23rd April which is when the cricket season starts ( i wanna show of my ring and the new me at the same time) It works out that i need to lose around 3.5 pounds a week. I think i need a miracle but I am going to give it a bloody good go!

I love the support and advice I get from everyone on here - so glad I came across this site.

Thanks hun, and same goes! I am on here most evenings unless visiting family etc.

I really wanna do this for the family we want so much, we have suffered too many losses before and after our son was born prematurely. I want to be a muumy so much and this is one of the main reasons i am doing this xx

Thanks hun,

not strong at all - just good at hiding things!

I will get there though x

Thanks hun,

not strong at all - just good at hiding things!

I will get there though x

I think we all get good at hiding things after awhile!! I suffer from depression, and panic attacks which not many people know, i put on a front when i go out. Not always easy though!!

Todays not been too bad, had a bit of a hungry day, so had a good few snacks today, i figure best having a few healthy snacks than raiding the cupboards and eating loads of fatty stuff!!

Breakfast
Special K mini Breaks
4 rice cakes
3 slices ham

Lunch
1 Pitta bread
2 Laughing cow cheese triangles
2 slices chicken roll
Mug shot

Tea
Tesco light choices tikka massala
Mushrooms in garlic

Snacks
Fruity stars
Go ahead apple bake
Options Chocolate brownie drink (yummy) :)

I actually felt like i'd had more snacks than that, oh well better than i thought!!

Back