my old diary... have started a new one ,,,new start new diary

Good morning Miss V :D

How you doing?

xx

morning Clair

Well i have a slight return of that nasty smelly breath so i am hoping i am getting back into the Keto zone...YAY...dont feel any hunger either so all the signs are good...

Been back on TS 100% now for 2 days..ist day was a bit of a cheat as i had a tuc biscuit pmsl...whats that all about? wot a muppet.but never went for a second lol...so 1 day tiny cheat and 2 days complete saint..I am sooooo glad not to feel hungry anymore..It is so hard to get back into the swing of it properly once ya have time off , dont ya think Clair?

The splitting of the packs has helped massively to get me back into the zone...

I am sitting here keeping my eye on Ebay lol.. there is a dress on there that i love and have been watching it for a week now..F****** teasing me from my laptop screen it is...But there is only an hour left on it and no bids yet...Its black,red and white calf length strappy and gorgeous...Been looking for this type of dress in those colours for 3 years!!! so i am having this one for sure...Seller is going to be happy cos its one of them things that i will probably pay over the odds for if i get a rival bidder cos i love it so much... Will update you on how i get on lol..

Well missy G i havent had a catch up on ya diary but will be heading over to it in a min to have a nosey...So i hope ya been a saint and i dont need to be grassing ya to Marge if ya not been shredding lol..

Stop laughing about my strappingyou biatch!!! pmsl ..its so annoying goes right across my shoulders ..will look very fetching if i wear that dress im trying to win whilst on this treatment ....not....

How mad is that exante water carb thing...I am so glad i have a CD lady that will sell me the CD ones...cos they are 0.04 carbs which is a massive diff to the "new and exciting" Exante ones...what ones do you use hun?

Anyway must not get too side tracked from my dress on here so off to catch up on your diary hun..

Have a great day in the world of Exante everyone xxxxxxxxx

valentine said:
morning Clair

Well i have a slight return of that nasty smelly breath so i am hoping i am getting back into the Keto zone...YAY...dont feel any hunger either so all the signs are good...

Been back on TS 100% now for 2 days..ist day was a bit of a cheat as i had a tuc biscuit pmsl...whats that all about? wot a muppet.but never went for a second lol...so 1 day tiny cheat and 2 days complete saint..I am sooooo glad not to feel hungry anymore..It is so hard to get back into the swing of it properly once ya have time off , dont ya think Clair?

The splitting of the packs has helped massively to get me back into the zone...

I am sitting here keeping my eye on Ebay lol.. there is a dress on there that i love and have been watching it for a week now..F****** teasing me from my laptop screen it is...But there is only an hour left on it and no bids yet...Its black,red and white calf length strappy and gorgeous...Been looking for this type of dress in those colours for 3 years!!! so i am having this one for sure...Seller is going to be happy cos its one of them things that i will probably pay over the odds for if i get a rival bidder cos i love it so much... Will update you on how i get on lol..

Well missy G i havent had a catch up on ya diary but will be heading over to it in a min to have a nosey...So i hope ya been a saint and i dont need to be grassing ya to Marge if ya not been shredding lol..

Stop laughing about my strappingyou biatch!!! pmsl ..its so annoying goes right across my shoulders ..will look very fetching if i wear that dress im trying to win whilst on this treatment ....not....

How mad is that exante water carb thing...I am so glad i have a CD lady that will sell me the CD ones...cos they are 0.04 carbs which is a massive diff to the "new and exciting" Exante ones...what ones do you use hun?

Anyway must not get too side tracked from my dress on here so off to catch up on your diary hun..

Have a great day in the world of Exante everyone xxxxxxxxx

Oh the dress sounds lovely :D hope your the only bidder ;)

How long have you to keep that strapping on?

I bought the exante blackcurrent one, what an idiot I am coz I never checked the carbs before having a few teaspoonfuls the other day!!!

I've shredded today so you can't grass me up to Marge ;)

I'm off on eBay now, to bid on your dress...... Hehe no I'm off to look for a new strimmer spool cap coz mines has just bloody broke so the edges of my grass look a tw@ :giggle:

Ttfn xx

Your doing great with Exante, I hope i can be as successful. I have a huge journey ahead nearly 10 stone but i'm determined this time.

Hope you are successful with your dress biding, it sounds lovely.

Your doing great with Exante, I hope i can be as successful. I have a huge journey ahead nearly 10 stone but i'm determined this time.

Hope you are successful with your dress biding, it sounds lovely.

Thankyou Kaz...10st is a daunting target but if ya stay on Exante you will get there..

I started at 21st 7lb at my heaviest and am now 13st 5lb so thats just over 8st gone for me (some lost during band and rest on exante after having band removed)

Difference now i am unbanded is that i feel so much more healthier as my food choices towards the end of my band days where dreadful..100% rubbish as i couldnt eat proper food such as veg /meat and salad as the complication made me sick when i tried to eat them...Now i have every vitimin and mineral that my body needs with the 3 packs a day and i feel brill..

Good luck with your Journey into a healthy you huni xx

Oh the dress sounds lovely :D hope your the only bidder ;)

How long have you to keep that strapping on?

I bought the exante blackcurrent one, what an idiot I am coz I never checked the carbs before having a few teaspoonfuls the other day!!!

I've shredded today so you can't grass me up to Marge ;)

I'm off on eBay now, to bid on your dress...... Hehe no I'm off to look for a new strimmer spool cap coz mines has just bloody broke so the edges of my grass look a tw@ :giggle:

Ttfn xx

Oi!! dont you dare go near that dress...lol..

What a sh** about the water flav you bought..aint ya got a CD seller near you? theres are yummy..i live on the berry one and i add it to my vanilla packs cos its so nice..nom nom nom..

So ya garden needs strimming? so does my "lady garden" totally overgrown pmsl xx

I don't need flavouring now, remember this is my last box ;) bet I change my mind lol xxx

Miss-G said:
I don't need flavouring now, remember this is my last box ;) bet I change my mind lol xxx

Oh, just been in the shower and the lady gardens been trimmed successfully :D xxx

Oh, just been in the shower and the lady gardens been trimmed successfully :D xxx

Mines a jungle in need of shears soon me thinks lol..

Last months supply mmmmm..well if ya lose a stone thats gonna put ya into the lower 12's and if ya stay with the shred after with good food choices you are probably right...But then ya might get to the lower 12's and think...Sod it one more month wont hurt lol...we are allowed to change our minds...we are women pmsl xx

Day 60

Just realise that, for me, today is the 60th day of this diet...I would say 54 of them days have been good days and the rest not so good...And i have lost 28lb in total...

So what it says on the wrapper is true..A stone a month is the average loss!!! It works if you stick to it and dont try to kid yourself that any sneaky nibbles are part of TS...I have been slightly guilty of that so i wonder had i not had them few days off plan or extra bars etc...Would i have lost more? I think maybe a few pounds..But i am more than pleased with the 2st YAY !!!

Last few day have been reall good for me in terms of diet and i feel that i am finally back in the ZONE...

I think without this brilliant site i would never have got this far or have the motivation to carry on with TS after last weeks rough patch..

SO A BIG BIG BIG THANKYOU TO EVERYONE ON HERE THAT KEEPS ME MOTIVATED AND INSPIRED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow Trace, day 60!!!!!

Amazing :D well done xxx

Morning campers!!!!

yep day 60 yesterday Clair and finally back in the exante saddle..Got the breath of a 1000 camels today and am in my romper suit..(its like a fleecy babygrow adult size...it is dark blue with big dollopy spots on it in about 8 different colours....) too cold to take it off and get dressed till i have to go out later.. I look like a slimmer version of the telly tubbys in it pmsl..If only you could see it...bet ya would be well jell and want one lol ..So the ketosis fairy defo came to visit during the night...

Halo is still in place and shining quite brightly as i have managed to stay TS for the last 4-5 days and the nasty hunger has finally gone....dont think i could have held out much longer if it hadn't.

Had a scale hop this morning...not budged at all since Tues but thats prob cos the ***** i ate at the weekend was still catching up with me...i will be happy to lose anything this week...2lb would be a real bonus.

Have decided to stick with my normal day of WI (tues) as i was going to change it to a Monday. But i started this diet wiv a tues WI so i am gonna finish it that way...Plus hopefully them nasty scales will have budged a bit by then too xxxxxxx

Glad she's been to see you. Can't wait till I have breathe like that again lol
And, I've already got a giant fleecy babygro :D mines is cow print lol I look gorgeous in it :giggle:

If you've read my diary then you'll know my halos been chucking me lately but that's all changing from today! My halo will be shining as brightly as yours by the end of today :D and we'll defo be in the 12's next week xxx

I did have a catch up on ya diary...so poo when the diet devil gets hold of us aint it...

sounds like ya have it back under control again missy..i do hope so.

I know this might sound a bit bit**y but do you remember that post by some young girl on here called beaut...(or something very similar) she posted a thread called "why cheat" and got a real pounding from some of the peeps on here ..very deservedly too i might add..well i just noticed she hasnt been on here for 4 weeks..wonder if she fell off her righteous perch straight into the diet devils arms pmsl...cos he catches us all at some point or another..

anyway moving on to a less biatchy comment ...

I forgot how cold this keto thing is..my hands are sooo cold and i have the heating on!!..but i am glad its back cos i did miss the camel scrotum breath (not) ,,

Have been 100% TS all week babe , but boy was it hard to get back into the Keto Zone...but its arrived so hopefully both of us will be hitting them elusive 12st 's very soon..Just think in a months time we might both be sitting here talking about hitting the 11st's how mad would that be? lol ...

I am off over the van tonight so blerdy temptation everywhere for next 2 days...i would not go over till i was back in keto...still got 2 soups to have which i am saving for when i get there in a bit..

Moooooooo to your romper suit...think we should start a thread wiv funny jim jam piccies lol xxxx

Just gave my sig a bit of a revamp...all them numbers were getting on my nerves..plus i think this week (week 9) is like a restart as i faffed about a bit the last couple of weeks...roll on tuesday so i can (please god) add another loss to it xxxxxxxxx

(just thought...i am meant to be doing AAM this week,,,lol... not a blerdy chance now i have got back in the zone properly..had 2 days off plan last week so maybe in a months time i might do WS for a few days xxx

feeling a bit like Miss G today

OH isnt giving me the silent treatment etc but i have come home from the van already as last night i had to endure him eating my absolute fav meal...(fish n chips) it smelt like heaven on a plate ..then he had some cheese n biscs followed by a mars and a twix!!!!! i sat there drinking my soup and thought i dont need this temptation so i up sticks and am back home this lunch time...

back to the safety of my food free home phew!!

Its the first time he has done it so i know he not being thoughtless as the poor guy does have to eat....i just choose not to watch at the moment.

Boy them scales best be kind to me on tuesday!!!! xxxx

valentine said:
feeling a bit like Miss G today

OH isnt giving me the silent treatment etc but i have come home from the van already as last night i had to endure him eating my absolute fav meal...(fish n chips) it smelt like heaven on a plate ..then he had some cheese n biscs followed by a mars and a twix!!!!! i sat there drinking my soup and thought i dont need this temptation so i up sticks and am back home this lunch time...

back to the safety of my food free home phew!!

Its the first time he has done it so i know he not being thoughtless as the poor guy does have to eat....i just choose not to watch at the moment.

Boy them scales best be kind to me on tuesday!!!! xxxx

Oh dear! Ah well at least you get to dress in your sexy babygro and hog the sky remote again :D xxxx

I'm gonna get my BFF to take a pic of me in my romper suit and post i on my diary...cos i giggle everytime i put it on,...Glad you have had a good day today (other than mr misery guts)...hope he cheers up soon babe xxx

I love them babygros and After hearing you two talk about them, I think im gonna treat myselt to one once I get into the 12's!!:rolleyes: Hopefully it wont be a christmas present!! lol!

Well done for resisting the fish and chips valentine and Im sure you will have a great weigh in..xx

33lbs left to go, that's fantastic, you're doing really well. Nice work getting back in the zone, hope this is a great week for you :)

thank you Rach its been a real hard one getting back to being 100%TS with no nibbles etc.. but ya right them 33lbs are a real incentive to keep going...

You have done amazingly too..hope your forth coming WI is a good one xxxxx

I love them babygros and After hearing you two talk about them, I think im gonna treat myselt to one once I get into the 12's!!:rolleyes: Hopefully it wont be a christmas present!! lol!

Well done for resisting the fish and chips valentine and Im sure you will have a great weigh in..xx

Lol Miss Mac the adult babygrows are just fab for Ketosis...all snuggly and warm...no cold feet..now i know why my sons loved being cuddled wearing them pmsl..Dont think OH will go that far though...He wet himself the first time he see me in it...said all i was missing was one of them big sugar dummies you get at the seaside!!!

Them 12's will arrive sooner or later..for all of us...Me and Clair are gagging just to be in the 12st bracket at the moment...hopefully will hit it in the next 2 weeks fingers crossed.

your stats are pretty much like mine miss mac ..not alot between us..so you can bring up the rear and meet us in them elusive 12st's

just realised your on a restart...good luck getting back into the Keto Zone babe..I struggled back into it this week..hope the Keto fairy visits you real soon xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Back