my old diary... have started a new one ,,,new start new diary

oh wow I want to see I really want to have this done, did it really hurt and what sort of cost was it?? Well done on this weeks loss.xx

Where are ya Hun? I'm missing ya :D xx

Hope you've had another good day :D
How's the lips? xx

The lips are really good but no pics yet as they very swollen...Eyebrows are fab though and once the lips have healed i will post the pics i promise...Lady Ga ga you will get to see the results soon lol..

Right...Yesterday was a proper S*** one for my diet wise...

Have no idea why but i ate 3 bars and no shakes...and 2 boiled eggs and some cheese..(TOTM appeared today a whole week early) very strange for me as i have been as regular as clockwork for 20 years..Every 4th tuesday on the dot..So maybe that had something to do with the erratic eating..i am really not sure..defo not using it as an excuse though..

Not sure where i am keto wise today but dont feel hungry ....not sure how much Carb overdose i need to knock me out of it so will just have to see how the day pans out.

Made one very big decision though..Bars are not for me as i find them too moorish even on a good day..Only have 1 exante bar left so am keeping it in boot of car in case of emergency (getting stuck away from home unexpectedly etc)

The tesco ones i had left over have gone in the dog.(he thinks they are yummy) so i am officially barless now and when i order my next bumper pack its gonna be either all shake or all soup...

Fell really p***** off about yesterday cos i just ate the bars for the sake of it and not cos i was hungry...

Anyway i'm not going to let it define me or the rest of this week as i am due for WI on tues..so fingers crossed i wont have gained and i am praying i have STS...

Ooh its like being at church in the confessional box ...Fell much better for confessing my food sins!!!

So today i have started the day with a choccy shake and a litre of water and in a little while i am going for a walk on my treadmill...
Then i am going to hoover my house from top to bottom and hopefully burn off some of the crap calories i put in it yesterday...

Also have a big decision to make for next saturday...I have just been asked to go to a huge wedding with my BFF as her plus 1 due to her BF letting her down at last moment..Its one of them all day into the late evening affairs with cocktail hour /then wedding breakfast /then reception...Only good thing about it will be the fact its such a posh do that the food will probably be very small portion fine dining sort of stuff..
So i can either just nibble at protein on the plate and drink water...and do the same at the evening do ..or i can feign nausea and sneak to my car for my packs and not eat ..

I definately wont drink alcohol as i have opted to drive so that will be one less problem...I think if i had not been so S*** yesterday then a day on WS or off plan might have seemed ok for the coming weekend..But i just dont want to fall into the slippery slope of coming on and off TS as i know it will end up in me failing the diet completely in the long run..
I am an all or nothing type of girl and know myself too well to kid myself i can dilly dally with TS to that extent.

One very good thing to keep me on the straight and narrow this week will be that blooming wedding though lol..I have a couple of outfits that if i can lose a few pounds will be just the right thing to wear..so the incentive to be TS100% this week is firmly in place..

I just had a thought...i have been much more active than normal this past week with the treadmill and all the walking i did during the 2 days in London (was in a very hilly area) that the optimist in me is think maybe..just maybe i might have cancelled out yesterdays s*** with all the extra movement....mmmm will find that out on tuesdays WI i spose...

Right i have waffled on enough now so am gonna go catch up on other peoples diaries..
hope you all have a supa dupa bank holiday xxxxxxxx

Hiya Hun, glad ur back coz I've missed ya :)

I don't think you can really call yesterday as a sh** diet day!!! 3 bars and egg and cheese is hardly bad so don't worry. I know how ur thinking tho coz it's sh** compared to a TS day. Probably won't effect your loss either :D I know what ya mean about the bars, I'm fine with the tesco ones but don't let there be a stash of biggest loser ones in or else theyll be gone lol

Anyways, glad your back on track :D xx

How's your day going Hun? xx

How's your day going Hun? xx

hiya Clair..

over at the van so having a lazy day whilst OH works lol..
stayed TS yesterday and so far so good today too....be jumping on them scales tomorrow to get this weeks WI out the way me thinks lol..
How about you huni? how has your weekend been? Saint or Sinner??? lol xx

valentine said:
hiya Clair..

over at the van so having a lazy day whilst OH works lol..
stayed TS yesterday and so far so good today too....be jumping on them scales tomorrow to get this weeks WI out the way me thinks lol..
How about you huni? how has your weekend been? Saint or Sinner??? lol xx

Sinner Friday saint Saturday sinner Sunday saint so far today :)
It's bloody crisps, when I'm at work they're in the staff bedroom so too tempting. I'm on the overnight shift tomorrow again but I've gotta plan..... Before I go to bed I'll lock the crisps in the filling cabinet in the office then lock the office key in the kitchen that way I'll probably not be assed un locking the kitchen to get the office key then unlocking the office to get the filling cabinet key! Bloody hell in goosed just thinking about it pmsl :D
I feel really fat and bloated today. Serves me right tho lol

Oooh only 40 mins till shake time, better get my water in the freezer :) xx

Sinner Friday saint Saturday sinner Sunday saint so far today :)
It's bloody crisps, when I'm at work they're in the staff bedroom so too tempting. I'm on the overnight shift tomorrow again but I've gotta plan..... Before I go to bed I'll lock the crisps in the filling cabinet in the office then lock the office key in the kitchen that way I'll probably not be assed un locking the kitchen to get the office key then unlocking the office to get the filling cabinet key! Bloody hell in goosed just thinking about it pmsl :D
I feel really fat and bloated today. Serves me right tho lol

Oooh only 40 mins till shake time, better get my water in the freezer :) xx

Love ya style Clair with the key thing...pmsl

Well i have been on the scales and i have to say i was pleasantly suprised!!! i have lost 3lb this week even with the F*** up i made at the weekend and i also had a bit chicken breast last night ..so today i am 13st 5lb ..Thats the first 2 stones gone!!! YAY

gonna go and update my stats now xxx

Hope i am more of a saint this week..no more sinner days for me.. (hopefully) lol x

Well done! Brilliant loss! Fab news about that 2 stone xx :)

valentine said:
Love ya style Clair with the key thing...pmsl

Well i have been on the scales and i have to say i was pleasantly suprised!!! i have lost 3lb this week even with the F*** up i made at the weekend and i also had a bit chicken breast last night ..so today i am 13st 5lb ..Thats the first 2 stones gone!!! YAY

gonna go and update my stats now xxx

Hope i am more of a saint this week..no more sinner days for me.. (hopefully) lol x

That's fantastic Hun xx

BUT ohhhhh nooooo we're now the same weight so the pressures on pmsl :D xx

You're doing soooo well..... it's very motivating watching everyone's weight go down :)

That's fantastic Hun xx

BUT ohhhhh nooooo we're now the same weight so the pressures on pmsl :D xx

lol Clair i hadnt noticed till i just read ya post...we can keep each other truely motivated now!!!!...both exactly the same weight,,,but now i cant remember how tall you are lol..will have to check your stats...
Its great having someone to lose the poundage with..good luck with the next WI huni...what day do you WI? is it a mon? xx

valentine said:
lol Clair i hadnt noticed till i just read ya post...we can keep each other truely motivated now!!!!...both exactly the same weight,,,but now i cant remember how tall you are lol..will have to check your stats...
Its great having someone to lose the poundage with..good luck with the next WI huni...what day do you WI? is it a mon? xx

I'm 5ft 7" WI is Sunday but I don't know if I can wait till then. I just need to know if I'm losing!!! xx

Blimey clair we are near enough the same aint we..your just a tinsy tiny inch taller than me...Wish i could do the shred..F****** back gets on my nerves at times...With all the exercise ya doing ya gonna whip my arse to the 12's ya biatch lol xxx

Well i spent the day yesterday with my mum and we scoured all the charity shops and got yet more bargain buys..some for now and some for when i have dropped a bit more weight..My mum is 73 but dont look a day over 65..She borrows my clothes!!! she not mutton done up as lamb though bless her..

Anyway spending the day out and about defo helps me as i never had my first shake till nearly 4pm and then it was nice to feel like i was scoffing for the rest of the night on another shake and then a soup..I must be a strange one cos i love the soups...mind you i put garlic powder and chilli powder in them to give em a bit of a kick..

Grabbed some off ebay last night..16 soups for 16 quid including the postage so that a pound a pop..Handy when ya top up by nearly a week of packs..I'm trying to hold out for when the "new" bumper thingys are launched b4 i buy another months worth..i have bought a few lots from ebay now at cheapish prices so have at least 2 - 3 weeks worth at home at the moment..Wish they would hurry up and release the new ones GRRR

Well done for being a saint last night Clair bet you feel good for it today xxx

Think i might mosey on over to Colchester today and see what the thrift shops over there have on offer..I got a john rocha top yesterday for £4 and it still had the £45 quid tags on it..pretty halter neck with sparkly bits on it ..size 14 and it fits...YAY also got a linen shirt top boho style for the princely sum of £3.49 lol.. I do love a bargain xxx

Pmsl

Hey, at least ur doing ur treadmill. That's exercise enough hun :D
Doubt I'll be in the 12's before you tho!!
Think I'm gonna gave a wee scale hop in the morning, just to see ;)
Bloody hell, some fantastic bargains there. Think I might go for a look round the charity shops.
I've only got 2 pairs of jeans that fit now. I refuse to spend loads on clothes that'll only fit for afew weeks.
It's weird coz I'm still wearing size 18 jeans from next. I can take them down without undoing the button but the size 16 ones I've got from next are skin tight!!! Yet I've got some shorts from asda in a 16 that fit!!! Does my bloody head in.
I really do hate the fact I'm still an 18 ish on the bottom after losing over 6 stone :(
Ah well it'll change soon I hope ;)

Right I'm off for a shower. I stink :D xx

STINKER!!!! lol..
Its defo odd with sizing aint it..cos same weight your an inch taller and yet i am in smaller clothes??? where is the science in that,,,by the law of averages you should be the one in smaller clothes...i wear next cargo bottoms in a 14 now too? mind you my mum is 11st 12lb and 5ft 3"..she is a size 14 bot 16 top...she bought a size 10 top that fit her like a glove yesterday so the size labels really are naff aint they ...
Your soon be slinging them 18's in the bin Clair..thats why i have been loitering with intent round the charity shops..Dont wanna buy clothes and then shrink out of em lol..xxx

Hows ya day been today? saintly i hope...my halo is shining brightly for once lol xxx

valentine said:
STINKER!!!! lol..
Its defo odd with sizing aint it..cos same weight your an inch taller and yet i am in smaller clothes??? where is the science in that,,,by the law of averages you should be the one in smaller clothes...i wear next cargo bottoms in a 14 now too? mind you my mum is 11st 12lb and 5ft 3"..she is a size 14 bot 16 top...she bought a size 10 top that fit her like a glove yesterday so the size labels really are naff aint they ...
Your soon be slinging them 18's in the bin Clair..thats why i have been loitering with intent round the charity shops..Dont wanna buy clothes and then shrink out of em lol..xxx

Hows ya day been today? saintly i hope...my halo is shining brightly for once lol xxx

Oh yes saintly indeed. My halo too is shining brightly ;) xx

Oh yes saintly indeed. My halo too is shining brightly ;) xx

Your not kidding..It dazzled me as i had a peep at your diary lol...
Your gonna smash through them 13's i think into the 12's this week ....I'm more excited for you doing it than myself lol xx

Today i have a house to hoover from top to bottom...mmmm how boring lol ...

Its June 2nd OH birthday today and we have a meal for us and mates booked from months ago for Friday eve at nice Indian restaurant...which i had completely forgotten about....not happy about it at all but can hardly not go...Pleaded with my mate to speak to her fella about wedding and luckily i am off the hook with that one now...He is going to go as originally planned..So now i have to work out what is low carb/no carb /low fat on the menu friday..
Just looked at the menu and am pleasantly suprised that they are happy to serve salad instead of rice etc...how cool is that!!! chicken tikka salad for me it is YAY xx

Right... where did i leave the hoover....

Back