my old diary... have started a new one ,,,new start new diary

Bloody hell, you not finished that hoovering yet? Lol
Hows your day been?
I was on top form this morning now I'm sat here starving hungry wanting to cave in!!!! But I won't :) being 12 stone sound so much more appealing to me :D
Deffo need to have a wee weigh in in the morning. Defo need s boost xx

Its saturday afternoon and i havent had my first shake of the day yet,,
I am holding out for as long as possible.
Decided yesterday to have a complete day off the TS and eat what i want etc..OH had a table booked for an Indian meal from months ago so i knew it was going to be difficult staying off carb etc.

So rather than beat myself up or have to study the menu for half hour weighing up the carb content i made the decision early yesterday morning that seeing as i am an all or nothing girl then a day off was probably the better choice for me.
I am into week 8 of the diet and i think i actually needed a complete 24 hr break from the monotomy of the shakes etc.
During the day i had a chicken sarnie ,no spread on granary bread with salad..yummy....i then had a 2 finger kit kat..very yummy.

Went out to restraunt at 8.30 and after finally getting seated at 9.30 (even though we had it booked for months!!!) i ate..a little bit of everything that was ordered..Never actually ordered my own meal ..just picked at everyone elses..We always order far too much anyway so i thought just for once i would experiment by not ordering my own lol..
I have to say i didnt overeat i didnt feel a piggy and i dont feel the slightest bit guilty today...Which is a first for me..

I also decided to drive so i only had one glass of diet coke all evening so alcohol was not an issue at all...(loved not having the hangover this morn)
So all in all a day off but not too horrific in terms of the overeating..
I know i am going to have the struglle of getting back into ketosis but i do like a challenge so fingers crossed i will be back into Keto land in 4-5 days tops..

Clair i do hope you smash that 12st barrier this week by the way...I am sooo rooting for you to do it...I cant wait for your WI xxxxxxx

Hiya lovely :)

Glad you had a great night :D and even greater your not torturing yourself about one night off plan.
I've had the poopist day, trying to get ready this morning and felt disgusting in everything I tried on. Had a major breakdown :( tears and tantrums lol
Anyways I've been shopping and OH treated me to some new clothes only 3 outa the 5 tops I got need to go back coz they're too big :D gotta 16 thinking it wouldn't be too tight!!!! Result :D

Don't think I'll quite make the 12's this week, coz I was 13.5 last Sunday don't think I'll have lost 6lbs but next week I'm thinking I'll defo be there :D hey we might even get there together next week, how amazing would that be? :D

Ttfn xxx

Hiya lovely :)

Glad you had a great night :D and even greater your not torturing yourself about one night off plan.
I've had the poopist day, trying to get ready this morning and felt disgusting in everything I tried on. Had a major breakdown :( tears and tantrums lol
Anyways I've been shopping and OH treated me to some new clothes only 3 outa the 5 tops I got need to go back coz they're too big :D gotta 16 thinking it wouldn't be too tight!!!! Result :D

Don't think I'll quite make the 12's this week, coz I was 13.5 last Sunday don't think I'll have lost 6lbs but next week I'm thinking I'll defo be there :D hey we might even get there together next week, how amazing would that be? :D

Ttfn xxx

That would be brilliant !!!
I just hope i aint gonna struggle getting back in the zone..I have been 100% so far today and its nearly 8pm...Still have one soup to have b4 bed..Will get to bed early me thinks seeing as i gotta take my sons girlfriend to chelmsford tomorrow and be there by 8am..Means i have to leave home by 7am.. I f****** hate early mornings!!! thats why when i worked (b4 back went tits) i loved being a barmaid...Late to bed and late up lol..
Sounds like your starting to get to grips with your changing shape and size..I seem to be more critical of myself with every 1lb i lose ...Mad or what!!!.. I think you may be the same..
Also when you go shopping now clair you get to choose what ya want to wear instead of just grabbing what fitted..some times too much choice is as bad as no choice!!!

..I cant physically walk into an Evans anymore..Too many bad memories of tears in the changing room when a size 26 suit barely fitted me and i desperately needed it for a funeral the next day...

I associate the shop with being grossly obese so i give it a wide berth now..Strangely though the only bit of clothing i have from when i was at 21st 7lb is that F****** size 26 suit PMSL xxx

Tears and tantrums are all part of the path to being where we want i think xxxx

I can't bring myself to go into Evans either. I remember buying a size 24 jeans and going to the nearest loo and blubbing my eyes out. I soon cheered up when I realised I had 3 Gregg's pasties in my bag lol
I used to hate early mornings but now I don't mind. Especially when in ketosis lol

I've not shredded today, sssshh don't tell Marge ;)
I'm gonna have my last shake in a mo then gonna snuggle up on the sofa with OH and watch BGT. We record it to skip the adverts lol hey you never know, I might squeeze in some late exercise ;) lol
Have a nice day tomorrow Hun xx

Oh how about some pics of the new eye brows and lippies? xx

MMmmm eyebrows n lips...need to get my mate to take a few proper pics of me...My OH is ***** with a camera he always in a rush..Plus she has the b4 ones on her camera too..so i will endeavour to get them sorted in the next couple of days for ya Clair...I am totally in love with the brows..worth every penny if i had had to have paid for em i would not have minded at all ....

The lips are very natural looking now all the nasty scabs have gone..But i dont think i would have wanted to pay over 500 quid for them to be done...It has given me the definition back in my lips and i love the colour but still a very expensive thing to have to pay hard earned wonga for...

I think the lip thing is more for ladies that have very thin lips and want to make them appear bigger etc...The guy that did mine actually said that had i have gone as a paying person and not a model that he would have told me to go spend my money on some Mac lippy n lip gloss lol...As me lippies didnt really need much doing..He never added size to them etc or changed the shape at all..just put the colour round the edge and shaded it in..I have to say that i love the colour so i might ask my mate to shade in the rest completely...She my BFF so wont charge me to do it...

Think i am getting vain lol xxxx

Just got back from chelmsford and feel like i have been up a whole day already...was up at 5.45am....my poor little eyes are already sore lol.. might have my first shake in a minute...On the plus side..when i dropped off my sons girlfriend (havent seen my son for a few weeks) he said "blimey mum you've lost loads of weight" Which made me really smile xx

valentine said:
MMmmm eyebrows n lips...need to get my mate to take a few proper pics of me...My OH is ***** with a camera he always in a rush..Plus she has the b4 ones on her camera too..so i will endeavour to get them sorted in the next couple of days for ya Clair...I am totally in love with the brows..worth every penny if i had had to have paid for em i would not have minded at all ....

The lips are very natural looking now all the nasty scabs have gone..But i dont think i would have wanted to pay over 500 quid for them to be done...It has given me the definition back in my lips and i love the colour but still a very expensive thing to have to pay hard earned wonga for...

I think the lip thing is more for ladies that have very thin lips and want to make them appear bigger etc...The guy that did mine actually said that had i have gone as a paying person and not a model that he would have told me to go spend my money on some Mac lippy n lip gloss lol...As me lippies didnt really need much doing..He never added size to them etc or changed the shape at all..just put the colour round the edge and shaded it in..I have to say that i love the colour so i might ask my mate to shade in the rest completely...She my BFF so wont charge me to do it...

Think i am getting vain lol xxxx

Just got back from chelmsford and feel like i have been up a whole day already...was up at 5.45am....my poor little eyes are already sore lol.. might have my first shake in a minute...On the plus side..when i dropped off my sons girlfriend (havent seen my son for a few weeks) he said "blimey mum you've lost loads of weight" Which made me really smile xx

Bloody hell, only having ur first shake now after being up at stupid o'clock!!!!
Really can't wait to see the pics :D xx

What a lovely comment to get off your son Valentine- must mean a lot when it comes from family. I'm in Chelmsford so I could have waved to you!!! Looking forward to seeing the pics of the new you too- sounds very interesting. Sadly I react to everything and after an eyebrow wax on Fri my brows are still red and puffy! Take care x

You've been quiet Mrs, you ok? xxx

What a lovely comment to get off your son Valentine- must mean a lot when it comes from family. I'm in Chelmsford so I could have waved to you!!! Looking forward to seeing the pics of the new you too- sounds very interesting. Sadly I react to everything and after an eyebrow wax on Fri my brows are still red and puffy! Take care x

Yes i was smiling all the way on the drive home!!!!

Aww Gaga thats so must get on ya boobs..Mind you i have been waxing and tintin for years and if you are still red from friday then your waxer may have been a little rough with the delicate skin round your brow...Its all about technique with brow waxing...not just product...I have been near on scalped at times when i have not had my usual lady do mine..ouch!!!!

Its so good having My BFF as she is a brilliant beautician..She has OCD and excells at everything she does beauty wise..
But she spends a lot of money and time getting the right training before she attempts anything new..She is the one training in the semi perm Tattooing and i know she is going to become very sought after once she has trained properly...Its mad isnt it that anyone can pick up a ink and needle and brand someone with no formal training at all...Which is why there are so many strange looking faces about me thinks pmsl...(Hands up to any naturally gifted artiste though as i know there are a few out there)...

You've been quiet Mrs, you ok? xxx

Hiya Clair i have just had a real busy day/eve yesterday with a girlfriend who was very upset about something and needed some support.

ERmmm dietwise...I have been a complete sinner..Where i was out all day and eve in the end yesterday i never had any packs with me so ended up having a tuna salad and also chicken breast and veg in eve..nothing too major but i need to get back in the zone..I think onxe i have got me scales back and got on them tomorrow i will know what the damage is and be able to get my head around it and crack on with TS...

cant believe that just for once i actually need my scales and they aint with me PMSL.

Never mind all will become clear tomorrow..

How about you huni..are ya still shredding and working ya butt off? I never grassed ya up to Marge by the way lol.xxxx

Last edited:
Your thoughts on technique are so spot on. The lady I had this time was new so have her name marked in my diary on the 'do not use' page!! Thankfully I didn't let her anywhere near my lady garden or the results may have landed me in hospital lol!!! Lucky you to have a friend who is talented and passionate in doing such treatments. Can't wait to see the piccies xx

Your thoughts on technique are so spot on. The lady I had this time was new so have her name marked in my diary on the 'do not use' page!! Thankfully I didn't let her anywhere near my lady garden or the results may have landed me in hospital lol!!! Lucky you to have a friend who is talented and passionate in doing such treatments. Can't wait to see the piccies xx

OUCH about her getting anywhere near ya lady garden....Especially if its a bit of a hairy growler....I think armpits are the worse to be honest...just a nice sharp razor on them nowadays...waxing them is just too painful.

Right it is Tuesday and WI day and to be fair i have had a bit of a strange week this week.Complete day off on friday and again on sunday...Friday planned/sunday not so planned....I have just jumped on the scales and have STS.... PHEW....

Was TS 100% yesterday so i am thinking that in view of that i might change my WI day to a monday ...Yes thats what i am going to do ...I am also going to stay TS 100% and go back to being a little bit more selfish about why i need to do this diet and not be swayed by people into thinking its ok to eat...

I have no birthdays coming up that are important..I am not going to think about being a plus 1 for a wedding again...I am going to be ....JUST ME ....and start losing the weight again ..Mind you the bit of faffing about i have done tis week may have given my Metab a bit of a boost...

I am not going over the van at all this week either so no excuse not to get on my treadmill everyday ...I also have my physio assess this aft at 2pm so they will be able to let me know if i can start to use light weights for my arms.....Ironicly my back is S*** today too...It is better that they see it when it is at its worse though..that way i dont get pulled about too much...

So Miss G if i get right into the zone with treadmill...I will defo be in the 12st's not this WI but the one after...I would have to lose 6lb to do it this week and i cant see that happening lol..

Right peeps i am off to change my stats.

Have a great day everyone xxxxxxx

Sts is great hunny. Just think in 2 weeks time we'll both be in the 12's :D oh and within 24 hours of each other since your changing WI day. How exciting :D

Ouch just walked into a wall trying to type this on-route home from work!!! Lol xx

Sts is great hunny. Just think in 2 weeks time we'll both be in the 12's :D oh and within 24 hours of each other since your changing WI day. How exciting :D

Ouch just walked into a wall trying to type this on-route home from work!!! Lol xx

LMFAO thats the sort of thing i do.... walls doors..best one was trying to walk through a mirror pmsl...

Aww Clair i am getting so excited about saying bye bye to the 13's very soon aren't you too i bet.

Just got back from my physio and its all a but of a mess...

Brief outline..

Fell through unsecure flooring in january and hurt my neck...It now transpires that my muscle on the left of my shoulder has been in spasm since it happened and thats why i have had all the pain in my cervical spine and neck since i fell over...Phew at least i know whats going on with it all now.

Physio guy was brilliant and has given me some delicate exercise things that i have to do to help release it and has "strapped me up" in this tape stuff thats bloody amazing...Can feel the pressure taken off the muscle instantly...Bad news is that its going to take months for the muscle to come out of spasm completely and for the muscles below it to take over and do their job..They are completely wasted away...Treadmill is good he says..anything else at the moment is a no no...:cry:

Until the muscle is sorted i am not allowed to do any kind of even light weight training on my arms as its all connected...Gotta be taped up for weeks..so not going to look very good in all me strappy tops this summer..I'm well P***** off about it...Stupid workman has caused all this...All he had to do was put 10 screws in the boarding and none of this would have happened:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: lazy git has a lot to answer for grrrrr.

Anyway i will just have to plod along on my treadmill and do the core exercises he gave me reguarly to speed up the healing as much as possible... Had to strip down to my underwear at the top half (and the physio was lush looking fella too ...shhh dont tell my other half)..i would have really felt embarrassed having to do that 2 months ago when i was 2 st heavier..with all my rolls hanging out pmsl.. xxx

Bloody hell Trace, sounds like you've been through hell!! Stupid bloody workman!!!!

I'm guessing that in time it'll get better? Im sat here giggling at the thought of you all taped up, I'm imagining you covered head to toe in tape :giggle:
Don't feel too bad about the exercises tho, least you can do your treadmill and the exercises the Mr gave you so that'll all help.

Yep I'm excited for US getting into the 12's :D what a bloody great achievement especially for you :) bet you'd have never have thought you'd get to here eh? Have you got an pics from when you were at your biggest?

Xxx

Bloody hell Trace, sounds like you've been through hell!! Stupid bloody workman!!!!

I'm guessing that in time it'll get better? Im sat here giggling at the thought of you all taped up, I'm imagining you covered head to toe in tape :giggle:
Don't feel too bad about the exercises tho, least you can do your treadmill and the exercises the Mr gave you so that'll all help.

Yep I'm excited for US getting into the 12's :D what a bloody great achievement especially for you :) bet you'd have never have thought you'd get to here eh? Have you got an pics from when you were at your biggest?

Xxx

There are only 2 pics in existence of me at my heaviest as i dodged the camera..One is at my BFF and she is having trouble finding it and there is another but it is in my loft..I had some on a old computer but never retrieved them b4 it died on me..But i know there are some in my loft for sure so its just a matter of getting one of my sons up there to dig them out for me...

You were only a couple of stone lighter than me so you have done brilliantly too ya know Clair...

Its very strange to think how fat i was at one time..Its like it was so long ago now i forgot how uncomfortable i was. I do have very vivid memories of how unhappy i was though.. The tears everytime i had to go to a family "DO" and not having anything remotely nice to wear..making excuses not to go out in public.

Seems a million miles away from where i am now..I am so much happier and confident now compared to when i was at my heaviest..Even the last 2 stone has made huge changes to how i see myself etc..To get into the 12st mark will be massie for me ..the last time i was under 13st was in 1997 when i got married...

Fat then thin... fat then thin again lol...hopefully thin for good this time xx

Onwards and downwards for us 2 ladies missy G xxxxxxx

God i am such a thicko..

Its only taken me to get into week 8.. b4 i have the idea of making my soups go further by splitting them in half...I have read it in peoples posts numerous times but never took it on board.

I am now having a tom soup that i split in 2 and made in a mug..Added chilli powder /garlic powder/ and some mixed herbs and its quite yummy..

So now its like 1 shake and 4 soups a day ...cant believe i never tried it up till now...nom nom nom xxx

Oh and my day is just getting better...i have just grabbed a couple of bargains on ebay..Some river island white linen trousers for £1.45 with £2.95 postage (4.40 total)BNWT Yay!!! might not fit properly as they a 14 and im a 14/16 bottom..and i got a monsoon dress including postage for just under a tenner...Whoo hoo...i saw the dress last summer in the shop and it was £65 so i am thrilled ...xxx

Last edited:
You thicko indeed :)
I used to always split my packs on lipotrim but never do with these?!

Bargain!!!!!

Runs off to search eBay :) xx

You thicko indeed :)
I used to always split my packs on lipotrim but never do with these?!

Bargain!!!!!

Runs off to search eBay :) xx

I have just had a buying frenzy on there pmsl..

Jane Norman dress for 2.20 + 2.99 postage

Dolly perks dress for £4.oo inc postage

i always go to the ending soonest and grab the last min bargains lol...doubt the Jane Norm dress will fit for a while as its a 14 and they come up small but i will put it in my wardrobe with the "gonna wear soon" bits lol xxx

Time for the treadmill me thinks...then shower and jim jams .. whilst hugging the sky plus remote of course lol xx

Back