My Peachy LT Diary!

:coffee:guys a gob full of milk wont knock me out of ketosis will it?? my friend made me a brew and not thinking i took a mouth full then realised there was milk in there!!
xx

:coffee:guys a gob full of milk wont knock me out of ketosis will it?? my friend made me a brew and not thinking i took a mouth full then realised there was milk in there!!
xx

Naaah! I've done that a few times since I've been on LT and haven't noticed any prob!

The tiny amount of lactose in a mouthful of milk is probably just enough to make your body go "hey whatwazzat? " :D

Denise140 said:
Naaah! I've done that a few times since I've been on LT and haven't noticed any prob!

The tiny amount of lactose in a mouthful of milk is probably just enough to make your body go "hey whatwazzat? " :D

Thanks Hun I just didn't even notice we were there waffling away and it was ages before I clocked it! Haha! How dizzy!! Xx

~lol~ a mate of mine can't remember black tea ;) ...I normally just drink it and don't notice any difference. Although now I make my own tea round at hers :D wouldn't mind she's not even blonde ;) lol x x x

Trueleame said:
~lol~ a mate of mine can't remember black tea ;) ...I normally just drink it and don't notice any difference. Although now I make my own tea round at hers :D wouldn't mind she's not even blonde ;) lol x x x

Ahhh my friend is haha! The problem is separately we are sane intelligent women....put us together and everything goes to pot! We turn into complete airheads! Haha! Xx

Thanks Hun I just didn't even notice we were there waffling away and it was ages before I clocked it! Haha! How dizzy!! Xx

Oh soooo easily done! Especially if you're the original dizzy blonde like me :D

Made my mate a coffee with coffee- mate at the weekend, and a black one for me........then slurped hers cos we were gassing as we made eggy-bread for the cubs! ;)

Also, I frequently make squash for my grandson and then sip-test it to make sure it's not too strong! Ooooooops!

xx

Haha bless ya I've not done anything you see which is why I'm a bit edgy when i do something wrong as I've not so much as tried to sniff at food or something I can't have xx

whooohooo!!! -7 at my weigh in this morning!!! and the magic knickers make 'The Dress' look great!!! little bit more off in the next 3 weeks before christmas and ill be a very warm and fuzzy peach!! :) xx

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

:party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049:

Hooooraaaayyy for you Peachy! You'll be ROCKIN' that frock in no time sweetie!

Told you 13 1/2! Fantastic :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

whooohooo!!! -7 at my weigh in this morning!!! and the magic knickers make 'The Dress' look great!!! little bit more off in the next 3 weeks before christmas and ill be a very warm and fuzzy peach!! :) xx

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Whoop whoop whoooooooooop op! Yay!

Aww thanks girls, so pleased! couldnt have made it this far without you guys! Honestly never thought i stood a chance!
only 7lbs more until i hit christmas target making my total loss 5 stone!! So ive got three weeks to do it before i refeed for christmas, making it 2.3lbs a week! hopefully more then i will relax for my refeed then leap back on the LT train in january for the final furlong!!
my god i am exited!!

:bliss::smiley1842::bliss::smiley1842::bliss: xxx

Last edited:
I keep debating jumping back on in Jan.... I am getting to grips with this healthy eating lark but i want results quick lol...

Wow!! -7!!!! FANTASTIC!! So proud of you Hun.

I'm considering coming back onto 100% mid jan. Quite happy with how things are going at the moment but think I'll want that last stone gone come the new year.

Keep up the amazingly good work everyone. Xx

girls i think sometimes a break is good for you so long as you can get back to 100% if you want to... i know i will be ok to get back on in january as i will have had a nice break for christmas have had a mini blow out then want to get rid of whatever damage ive done then get down to my final goal.... i'll be honest i love LT i really enjoy the soup and now the crisps i can make and i have a brew with a shake in the morning that sets me off nicely on my way to work. It really does fit in with my lifestyle very well and although i am looking forward to a bit of a refeed etc i wont give up til i hit my goal! After that i am so looking forward to healthy eating as i will certainly want to keep my new body! xxx

That's the spirit Peach! xx

So happy for you peachy sweetcheeks hun.... I think your a star I really do... -7 is A W S O M E I am very proud of you :D:D:D well done XXXX

Louloubellehoney said:
So happy for you peachy sweetcheeks hun.... I think your a star I really do... -7 is A W S O M E I am very proud of you :D:D:D well done XXXX

Thanks hun feels great at the minute!!! :) xx

Back