My Peachy LT Diary!

Peachy your gonna get outta this horrid category in NO TIME! Your doing so amazingly well honey keep up the great work x x x

Trueleame said:
Peachy your gonna get outta this horrid category in NO TIME! Your doing so amazingly well honey keep up the great work x x x

It's just such an awful bracket isn't it! How are you feeling angelfish xx

Peachy ...I'm doing really well today ...still got a temp but haven't actually come out in a cold which is a relief!

I honestly think they shouldn't label things with such horrid titles...it doesn't make you feel any better about yourself does it. I know were overweight but hey give us a break!

Hope you have a good day honey x x x

Trueleame said:
Peachy ...I'm doing really well today ...still got a temp but haven't actually come out in a cold which is a relief!

I honestly think they shouldn't label things with such horrid titles...it doesn't make you feel any better about yourself does it. I know were overweight but hey give us a break!

Hope you have a good day honey x x x

Haha I know ... You know there was once a time when the bigger you were the more you were wanted and admired!! Xx

In some countries they feed up the girls for that exact reason ...just pleased I don't live there otherwise I'd be HUGE! Lol

Hope your having a good weekend x x x

Trueleame said:
In some countries they feed up the girls for that exact reason ...just pleased I don't live there otherwise I'd be HUGE! Lol

Hope your having a good weekend x x x

Those feeder blokes scare me! The ones who feed their girlfriends til their enormous! And when you read stories in trashy magazines entitled '56 stone stripper and I want to be 10 stone heavier!' they can't feel good can they?? Eating 12,000 calories a day! Scary!!!

Working all weekend hun it sucks monkey butt! Haha! Hope you are chica! Xxx

Katie85 said:
You'll get that i reckon ... you're too amazing not too. Keep it up hun.

Your diary posts always give me a giggle :) xx

I'm thinking thin at every possible moment Katie haha!! Hope you are doing well hun xx

Feeder progs freak me out. I watched 1 where the lady has been told she'll die if she keeps gaining weight. The hubby buys all her food but then cries about the possibility of losing her. He's the one giving her the food as she can't move by herself :(

X x x

Trueleame said:
Feeder progs freak me out. I watched 1 where the lady has been told she'll die if she keeps gaining weight. The hubby buys all her food but then cries about the possibility of losing her. He's the one giving her the food as she can't move by herself :(

X x x

I know how stupid and another thing it really does annoy me as well on the tv shows like britain's fattest man etc... When they have an attitude when they are told they have to lose weight to have surgery etc or they get put on a diet xx

Girls this is the first time I have truly felt absolutely freezing... I can't get warm I've even put a hot water bottle in my onesey!!!! Ahhh well 14 days to go until refeed!! :) xxx

Peachy that's how I feel most of the time :( warm bath at night helps. During the day it's layers all the way :) x x x warm huggles x x x

haha im perishing here!!! ive got leg warmers on my feet and arms!!! xx

That sounds like a good look lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Its been snowing on and off all day here, and I cant afford to keep the heating on all day, so Ive kept warm, cleaning and changing around in my bedroom and Scarlett's... and sorting her toys and clothes out. I tell you what she`s got more bloomin clothes than the shops! I had forgotten that I`d out some age 4 clothes away for her and bought some more since, so she`s chokka with clothes now ha ha. Anyway my back in caning from all the work i`ve done today, and finally sat down fed Scarlett her tea, so now time for me to relax, while the heating cranks up... Hope everyone is managing to keep warm somehow ;) LOL Lou xxx

Back