My Peachy LT Diary!

Shivie said:
That's the spirit Peach! xx

What the bloody Nora am I gonna do at goal time though if i cant talk to you lot! haha I'll be cast adrift to fend for myself! Xx

Start a group on the off topic forum purely for gossip and catch up - then you can stay in touch forever lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

susieg77 said:
Start a group on the off topic forum purely for gossip and catch up - then you can stay in touch forever lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haha love it!!! Xxx

What the bloody Nora am I gonna do at goal time though if i cant talk to you lot! haha I'll be cast adrift to fend for myself! Xx

I have just introduced myself on the maintenance forum, i'm not going anywhere goal or not, this site and you girlies have been my life saver. I feel like i have made life long friends, so i'm going to be here until i get kicked out x

I have just introduced myself on the maintenance forum, i'm not going anywhere goal or not, this site and you girlies have been my life saver. I feel like i have made life long friends, so i'm going to be here until i get kicked out x

im with you on that lilac, its definitely been my saviour on more than one occasion! and i wont be going anywhere for a good while after goal... if ever haha! xx

Well girls I've lost an elephants penis and a human brain..... If you see them lying about anywhere..... Tell em to stay there because I ain't carrying them around anymore!! They can get off and walk!!!! Xx

I have been meaning to tell you for a while that that penis didn't suit you, so glad you got rid lol now the brain thing is a little more concerning, bit careless loosing that, but whatever makes you happy xxx Congratulations sweet pea its brilliant news x

I have been meaning to tell you for a while that that penis didn't suit you, so glad you got rid lol now the brain thing is a little more concerning, bit careless loosing that, but whatever makes you happy xxx Congratulations sweet pea its brilliant news x

hmmm in hindsight the penis wasnt the best ensemble ive ever put together... I blame lady gaga! xx

I just laughed so hard diet coke went up my nose Lol... attractive i know !!!

Well girls I've lost an elephants penis and a human brain..... If you see them lying about anywhere..... Tell em to stay there because I ain't carrying them around anymore!! They can get off and walk!!!! Xx

Oh Peachy you're a caution! :D

Just hooted out loud at your posts and Lilac's responses.... Got daggers from the lady opposite on the train!

Dx

PS She's stuffing her face with a Ginsters pasty so I don't like her on principle! My Buxton water tastes soooooo much better lol!

You are having such fantastic losses...Just amazing. Mind I would like to see a full body photo rather than just a headshot to assess which other animal parts you are still currently carrying around with you!! xxx

Denise...if you don't like watching me eat the pie then look away ;) lol

only joking :D haven't eaten any pies since being on this diet...but they were a carb pit fall of mine have to admit!

Peachy ...well knew you'd have to do that to an elephant sooner or later ;) ...just pleased it was sooner :D x x x

Denise140 said:
Oh Peachy you're a caution! :D

Just hooted out loud at your posts and Lilac's responses.... Got daggers from the lady opposite on the train!

Dx

PS She's stuffing her face with a Ginsters pasty so I don't like her on principle! My Buxton water tastes soooooo much better lol!

Hahaha brilliant I love that!!! Ewwww ginsters!!! I'd have thrown up on her! See what look shed have given me then!! Haha xxx

josiejojojo said:
You are having such fantastic losses...Just amazing. Mind I would like to see a full body photo rather than just a headshot to assess which other animal parts you are still currently carrying around with you!! xxx

Aww thanks hun ...Full body pic to follow soon Hun gonna put one on in my Christmas frock on my last weigh in before Christmas refeed .... Hopefully will have lost this horses arse by then! Haha!! Xx

Trueleame said:
Denise...if you don't like watching me eat the pie then look away ;) lol

only joking :D haven't eaten any pies since being on this diet...but they were a carb pit fall of mine have to admit!

Peachy ...well knew you'd have to do that to an elephant sooner or later ;) ...just pleased it was sooner :D x x x

Haha thanks hun... Had to tell you first when I saw what id done to that elephant! Xxx

Just had a look and 14 more lbs will get me out of the awful 'obese' category! Would love that before Christmas xx

Back