My Peachy LT Diary!

georgina2930 said:
hi hun are u on lipotrim tablets sorry i ur not might be wrong post lol x

Tablets ? No Hun didn't even know they existed... Lipotrim is total food replacement with shakes and soups x

Peachy I'm back to 100% a day earlier than planned as I'm fed up of eating lol never thought I'd say that. I've had a horrid cold all over Xmas but now I'm feeling a bit better I'm going back to TFR roll on 2012 the slimmer year :) x x x

Peachy I'm back to 100% a day earlier than planned as I'm fed up of eating lol never thought I'd say that. I've had a horrid cold all over Xmas but now I'm feeling a bit better I'm going back to TFR roll on 2012 the slimmer year :) x x x

Hi Tru !

Welcome back! 2012 is going to fab for all of us....I just know it:D

Denise... I think your right honey :D ... 2012 is going to be a Great year for us ALL !!!! :D :D :D x x x

Deezer said:
Helloooo.... How are we all!!! Hey Peach!!! Hope your well....

Ohhhh dee I just want nye over with then back to TFR! I've not gone mad but I feel bloated and crap! :( hope you've had a lovely Christmas honey xx

Me too! Don't feel guilty about Xmas but will enjoy being back in "control"

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Peachy I know how you feel honey :( I've been eating like an eating machine this Xmas but now back on the wagon and feeling so much better for it. Enjoy your time off it :) i personally needed the break it's done me so much good. Clothes felt tighter and I've stopped way before I've gained anywhere near as much as I've lost which is a HUGE thing for me as last time I didn't want to go back on the diet but this time I couldn't wait to get back on it. You'll do amazingly peachy when you get back to it :) x x x

I felt the same after my holiday in september... got right back on it for another 10 weeks... sometimes a break does you good!! x

Awww thanks girls... Like i said ive not gone Mad but had a few treats... Nothi g much though when i think bout it...You know all it is im bothered about really.... That sodding red dress that had better look good NYE or I'll be devastated haha! xxx

Completely agree with Dee!

:)

4838597652_958350a20f20b5ce4537238a08cc326f_MJZ1940_xlarge.gif

Hahahahahhaaaaaaahahhahahahaaaa!!!!

Back