My Peachy LT Diary!

Have a fantastic nye. You will look fab. Happy New Year everyone!!!

Thanks ladies I'll get some pics on tomorrow when I'm ready.... Eek! Have a great new year everyone lots of love to you all ...... Then on the 1st it's TFR showdown time!!!! 10st you will be mine!!!! Ohhhhh yes!!!! Xxx

Peachy...I hope u feel as amazing as u look in that red dress tonight x x x

Trueleame said:
Peachy...I hope u feel as amazing as u look in that red dress tonight x x x

Hey honey I wore the dress it looked great!!!! Now can't wait until its too big haha! Dont want much do I xxx

Excellent peachy I'm so pleased for you :) I'm back on track totally and the Xmas lbs are dropping off :) so a Very Happy start to the new year :) x x x

Agrees with Dee we need new piccies :) x x x

Haha I know girls I'm trying to get them off my sister now for you guys to have a look :)

Right back to 100% today!!!! I am soooo looking forward to shifting the rest of this weight!!! Whoop whoop where's my water!! Xxxx

Not the red dress but a that's a pic from boxing day xx

Attachments

• image-444921135.jpg
    image-444921135.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 67
  • image-584967694.jpg
    image-584967694.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 78
WOW peachy you look amazing honey :) x x x

Lookin good Peachy!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You look brill peachy. How has day 1 gone?

HockeyNut said:
You look brill peachy. How has day 1 gone?

Thanks hun... Dead easy thanks Hun but if memory serves day 2 and 3 were worse haha! Fingers crossed xxx

wow peach you have done soo well! all that hard work is paying off! :eek:

tina_b said:
wow peach you have done soo well! all that hard work is paying off! :eek:

Thanks Tina just have to do it all again now haha!! Hope you're doing well x

Day 2 of to a cracking start! Cold, wet, tired and late for work due to an arse of a bus driver!!! Not great!

Peachy I found day 3 the worst! It was horrible but distraction distraction distraction and a very early night lol x x x

Back