My Peachy LT Diary!

Good luck :) x

Love the new profile pic girlie! Hottie alert!! Will be back on TFR from Sunday for 3 weeks to do away with the Crimbo blubber! Looking forward to it, hate this feeling of bloatedness and lack of control.

xx

Can't wait till your back Shivie...its been strange without you around honey ...hope you've had a good xmas :) x x x

Aw cheers Tru...had a lovely Crimbo ta but it's time to cop on and get back to priorities! Hope you had a lovely time and have the dress countdown calender at the ready for 2012! xx

I need to order my dress by February so I have a bit of time to shift some serious weight ;) x x x

Shivie you're back little love! Hope you had a great Christmas! Yay you're back! Awww tru not long now bet you are so exited you're going to look stunning! On the day 2 front ....Well it has been no biggie! Im not worried about day 3 either I'm focused! Nearly there now! Feeling better already..... Well I will be when I get home and get on the sofa with my kindle, kitten and quilt!!! Haha!! Xx

Glad its going well for you Peachy :) ...its horrid getting back onto the diet ...but once your on its easier. I am SO excited but slightly nervous as well...about getting the dress :( don't want to have to get it altered as I'm worried about the material :( so want to get a fairly small size. If I ordered and size 16 I'd be happy with that ...ideally I want to be a size 12 ;) but we'll see x x x

Trueleame said:
Glad its going well for you Peachy :) ...its horrid getting back onto the diet ...but once your on its easier. I am SO excited but slightly nervous as well...about getting the dress :( don't want to have to get it altered as I'm worried about the material :( so want to get a fairly small size. If I ordered and size 16 I'd be happy with that ...ideally I want to be a size 12 ;) but we'll see x x x

Yeah Hun but when you alter a dress it doesn't change the style if it goes smaller ...but it does if u have to make it bigger.. It becomes really noticeable then. Wedding dress sizes are also a lot smaller than normal sizes so don't worry about it listen to the girls advice when you have the fitting and don't be offended if they say a size you don't want to hear the sizes are all to cock with wedding dresses xxx

I know your right Peachy Im just worrying is all :( can't help it. Still carrying on with LT and just wait and see what they say on the day x x x

Trueleame said:
I know your right Peachy Im just worrying is all :( can't help it. Still carrying on with LT and just wait and see what they say on the day x x x

Exactly honey I'll give you an example which will hopefully make you feel a bit more relaxed about it, the last wedding show I did one of the models... Size six!! Was in a 14! Xxx

Thanks Peachy :) it's a corset back dress so it should be able to be pulled in at worst x x x

Trueleame said:
Thanks Peachy :) it's a corset back dress so it should be able to be pulled in at worst x x x

Oh you'll be fine with that going smaller then whatever size you order they will fit it properly closer the time xx

Hmmm day three going well... So far can't wait to get past this bored stage .... And my Hoover has just broken! Gutted! Xx

Hey peachy sweetcheeks, hows things with you? Hope your doing ok now your back on re~start babes, I know you will be :D Love to you L xxxx

Peachy...don't moan about the hoover being broken ;) its a reason not to hoover :D ~lol~

I hate being bored...that's when I'm likely to weaken and cave :( hope this phase passes soon x x x

Hey girls !!

No dee no time off for good behaviour.. Just a late start haha! Have loads of time booked for feb and march though I can't wait!! Haha!!

I'm good thanks Lou yeah all is going well had no issues starting again which is good, LT just really suits me I suppose and because im busy all the time it fits in so well :)

Tru I'd love not to complain about the broken Hoover but me and the cat both have long black hair and we malt something chronic!!! It looks like bigfoot lives here! Haha!

Hope you are all ok my lovelies!!! Xxx

Hey girls !!

No dee no time off for good behaviour.. Just a late start haha! Have loads of time booked for feb and march though I can't wait!! Haha!!

I'm good thanks Lou yeah all is going well had no issues starting again which is good, LT just really suits me I suppose and because im busy all the time it fits in so well :)

Tru I'd love not to complain about the broken Hoover but me and the cat both have long black hair and we malt something chronic!!! It looks like bigfoot lives here! Haha!

Yep... My house is the same.... Two black and white spaniels!!! Doh!!! x

Nightmare ain't it dee! Haha!

Well guys had my first swim of the new year..... Went well to be fair I've put a few minutes on my mile but that can be expected after Christmas,
1 mile (65 lengths) = 34min!
But did mile and a half in total yay!! Xx

Hey girls !!

Black Labrador + light oak laminate floors = major vacuum cleaner dependancy ;)

I feel your pain :D

Back