My Peachy LT Diary!

Think we need a centurion celebration when we both get to that 100lbs hun! We should have a cocktail in Manchester! Xx
OMG we should SO do that!!!!

I'm going to join the gym at saddleworth!!

Is that where you swim/teach hun??

Quite excited......

X

OMG we should SO do that!!!!

I'm going to join the gym at saddleworth!!

Is that where you swim/teach hun??

Quite excited......

X

ohh brilliant! yeah hun it is, you will like it up at saddleworth there are some brill trainers in the gym if you want a programme doing they are so good. Then you can come over onto my side in the pool oooooossssshhhhhh! haha! xx

Well done him that is fantastic, what was your start weight if you don't mind me asking xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sammie1984 said:
Well done him that is fantastic, what was your start weight if you don't mind me asking xx

Hi sammie thank you so much my original start weight was just over 22st... I lost 4 myself through exercise then was 18st when I started LT just over 4months ago xx

Wow Hun that is amazing!!!! Well done you must be so proud of yourself your an inspiration to us all xxx

WOW!!!!! awww what a fantastic Peach you are!!!! So well deserved hun.... you`ve done amazingly, so proud of you!! way to go you.... and thisnext stone will be a total breeze!! :D:D:D

Deezer said:
Do you do the swimming lessons babe???

X

Yeah hun I teach mon, wed and Friday, I'm normally the loudest one on poolside you can hear me shouting when you're in reception! Haha! Xx

Louloubellehoney said:
WOW!!!!! awww what a fantastic Peach you are!!!! So well deserved hun.... you`ve done amazingly, so proud of you!! way to go you.... and thisnext stone will be a total breeze!! :D:D:D

Thanks Lou so happy with my peachy little self! Haha! How are you getting on lovely? Xx

You are an inspiration to those of us following on! So excited for you getting to 100lbs.

Ali

Well done - what a fabulous mile stone! You must be so delighted and proud! Great inspiration for all in here :)

Yeah hun I teach mon, wed and Friday, I'm normally the loudest one on poolside you can hear me shouting when you're in reception! Haha! Xx
Think i may have some lessons to get my techique up to speed... I'm crap at front crawl and want to master it!!

X

Your a **S T A R** Peachy, so well deserved, such an inspiration babes well done you!! :D:D

Deezer said:
Think i may have some lessons to get my techique up to speed... I'm crap at front crawl and want to master it!!

X

I can do that for you Hun, it's just practice xx

Mega luv and worship to our super-slimmer, the one and only, Her Royal Peachness!!!!!
So proud of you sweetness!

:party0038::party0038:

Hahaha thanks shivie! Where ya been lovely! Hope you're ok and doing well xxx

Back