My Peachy LT Diary!

Peach your 100lbs loss has boosted me again today :) I'm giving myself 3months to drop 100lbs it can be done and I'm gonna bloody do it! Putting me first until after the wedding! X x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

And so you should!!! You dont want to look at your pics and think 'I should have done it!!!'

You can do it babe!!!

Put yourself first for once!!! Its your big day afterall!!!

: )

X

It's only for a few months! The days just don't have enough hours otherwise :0(

So for the sake of me I'm going to do this as it's not going to shift any other way x x x

Hey Tru! You can do do this Hun what's three months in the grand scheme! Three months is nothing.... but your wedding pics will last forever... I have no doubt you will look beautiful but think how proud you will be to say 'yeah I worked damn hard to look this good and snap as many pics as you like!'

100lbs in three months can be done, work hard and be strong!! We are all here for you xxx

Straight from the horse's mouth (not that you in ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM remotely compare to a horse Peach!!).
Terrible saying really!!
So yes Tru, the Peachmeister has shown us that with steely determination it CAN be done, so learn from the master! YES YOU CAAAAANNNN!!!

Shivie said:
Straight from the horse's mouth (not that you in ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM remotely compare to a horse Peach!!).
Terrible saying really!!
So yes Tru, the Peachmeister has shown us that with steely determination it CAN be done, so learn from the master! YES YOU CAAAAANNNN!!!

Oh I dunno from the back end it's a startling resemblance! Haha!

Now peachmeister hahaha I luuuurrrrvvveeee that!!
And tru let's not forget what the shivster did when faced with fitting into a special dress!!! Literally worked her little tush off and on the day when she was catwalking it down the aisle in said dress..... How did you feel shivie????

Xxx

Literally worked her little tush off and on the day when she was catwalking it down the aisle in said dress..... How did you feel shivie????

Xxx

FRICKIN' AWESOME DUUUUDE!!! :D

Hahahaha there we go!!! Get that dress on and strutt your skinny self down that aisle Tru!!!!!

Xxx

Thanks ladies :0) I do actually believe that by putting me first I can do this :0)

I will do this :0) just to prove myself right x x x

You can Hun its all in the head! Tell yourself you will do it every day and you will!! Xx

Well girls this is the only item of fat clothing I have kept as a reminder .... Never ever will this fit me again!!!

Attachments

• image-1482583985.jpg
    image-1482583985.jpg
    469.4 KB · Views: 66
  • image-1515152340.jpg
    image-1515152340.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 63
  • image-4040062584.jpg
    image-4040062584.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 61
OMG KP!!! That is just ridiculous!!! You're a legend chick! And might I say you're looking amazingly toned indeed. Especially your arms, just fab xx

Wow!!!! You look amazing xx

Wow thats fantastic!! Well done!! :)

:D WOWZER!!!!!!! Look at you Krystal peach... you look amazzzzinnnggg.
:D:D:D:D gorgeous girlie ;) XXX

Back