My Peachy LT Diary!

Hahaha thanks shivie! Where ya been lovely! Hope you're ok and doing well xxx

Been a super-bad b**ch I'm sorry to say :mad: so am starting tomoz on Slim & Save. Hope this'll be the last diet ever and it'll be a healthy lifestyle afterwards!

Hey Peachy... I have my induction at the gym in Saddleworth this thursday....

Think I'm gonna get some swimming lessons too.....

I've heard there's a right hottie that does the classes!!!

Hehe!!!

X

Deezer said:
Hey Peachy... I have my induction at the gym in Saddleworth this thursday....

Think I'm gonna get some swimming lessons too.....

I've heard there's a right hottie that does the classes!!!

Hehe!!!

X

The swimming lessons??? Or the gym.... If its the gym you mean Ben! Haha! Bless him he's lovely was on take me out a few months back haha!

If you want to do some swimming lessons they do adult learner classes and adult masters with tony (not really a hottie tho!) or if you'd like just let me know and I can help you hun xx

Shivie said:
Been a super-bad b**ch I'm sorry to say :mad: so am starting tomoz on Slim & Save. Hope this'll be the last diet ever and it'll be a healthy lifestyle afterwards!

Haha bless ya Hun, you won't have been as bad as u think wicked to have you back lovely xxx

The swimming lessons??? Or the gym.... If its the gym you mean Ben! Haha! Bless him he's lovely was on take me out a few months back haha!

If you want to do some swimming lessons they do adult learner classes and adult masters with tony (not really a hottie tho!) or if you'd like just let me know and I can help you hun xx
I meant you!!! Lol....

Will it be Ben doing my induction on thurs you think???

Actually really looking forward to it!!! : )

Ha.... how long will the novelty last???

X

Deezer said:
I meant you!!! Lol....

Will it be Ben doing my induction on thurs you think???

Actually really looking forward to it!!! : )

Ha.... how long will the novelty last???

X

Haha well then yeah you'll get a well fit swimming teacher too then! Haha!

I don't know if it will be Ben doing it on Thursday I'll have a look tomorrow when I'm teaching, I think he works a little differently I think you have to ask for him personally because he's a personal trainer.... You will live it hun, it's like an addiction haha xx

I just need a bit more!!!!! More structure!! More of a challenge!!! And to bloody tone up!!!!! Lol x

The amount of Clarins cream I am going through at the mo is ridiculous!! lol....

In prep for my laser lipo...... Ten days!!! Yikes!!!

Lol... Hope it works!!!

X

In prep for my laser lipo...... Ten days!!! Yikes!!!

Oooh that sounds a bit ouchy! What way does that work?? Do they put you in a booth and zap you with laser beams til you emerge minus any fat cells??!! :eek:

Apparently it zaps your fat and you pee it out!!!

Thats the short version!! HA!

:8855:

Wow...technology eh!! Will be dying to hear how you get on!

Congratulations peachy :) hats off to you babes you've done amazingly well x x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Trueleame said:
Congratulations peachy :) hats off to you babes you've done amazingly well x x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Tru how are you getting on Hun xx

Hahaha oh so true! Xx

Attachments

• image-1725838118.jpg
    image-1725838118.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 24
:D BRILLIANT!

Back