My Peachy LT Diary!

:8855::8855:
Wonder if male elephants have a forum like this to share their woes!

Hahaha those posts have all just really made me giggle I can't wait to get rid of my elephants penis!!! It ain't half difficult to carry!! :) xx

Last edited:
Well guys and girls I had my best friends party to go to last night... Normally a very jäger fuelled affair with loads of party food...... Some things never change.... However, peach pipingtons was 100% no nibbles! No cake! No ale! Score!!!! :) xx

Last edited:
OMG peachy Well Done girlie :D ...was bad enough staving off temptation last night and I was at home :S ....you must really be focused on this honey :D WELL DONE x x x

Well guys and girls I had my best friends party to go to last night... Normally a very jäger fuelled affair with loads of party food...... Some things never change.... However, peach pipingtons was 100% no nibbles! No cake! No ale! Score!!!! :) xx

Oh well done! What a gutsy lady!
Hats off to you :D

Thanks ladies it wasn't too hard to be honest ... Only when it got to the end of the night when everyone was leathered and I wanted to be on their wavelength haha! But very happy with myself... I've no parties or anything now until the night when breaking Dawn comes on at the cinema in late november and supposed to be out for a meal but will respectfully decline and join them all at midnight whooohooo! Xx

Last edited:
Well done lovely girl, you are doing so so well... "score" indeed x

ElectricLilac said:
Well done lovely girl, you are doing so so well... "score" indeed x

Thanks Hun feel great about it xxx

Last edited:
Get in!!!! Weigh in 4..... -7Lb!!!!!
That's 2.5 stone for month 1!!! :) xx

Last edited:
Get in!!!! Weigh in 4..... -7Lb!!!!!
That's 2.5 stone for month 1!!! :) xx

Wow, wow, WOW! That is amazing!

So happy for you honey !

Dx

Thanks girls im sooooo happy about it, was a bit worried this week.. dont know why as ive been 100% rigidly but just had a niggling feeling! yay! :)

Deezer said:
Your doing amazingly well hun x

Thanks hun you have been a big inspiration to me since I started and I'm just determined that I'm going to do this xx

nikola said:
Wow! 2.5 stone, is that in your first 4 weeks? What were your loses for weeks 1-4? X

Yeah Hun those are my first 4 weeks
Wk1 -16lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -6lb
Wk4 -7lb

Xx

Hiya peachy sorry for the late post honey x

Congratulations honey :D soooo pleased for you :D Well done x x x

Back