My Peachy LT Diary!

Right... its time.... C25K here I come! part three of my triathalon training its got to be 10k for that but will start with the 5k.
Can already swim the mile in under 30min and do the 40k bike ride but the run is the one out of my comfort zone.. may need your support with this one ladies i hate running with a passion haha... but im nothing if not fearless haha! wish me luck :) xx

Right... its time.... C25K here I come! part three of my triathalon training its got to be 10k for that but will start with the 5k.
Can already swim the mile in under 30min and do the 40k bike ride but the run is the one out of my comfort zone.. may need your support with this one ladies i hate running with a passion haha... but im nothing if not fearless haha! wish me luck :) xx

Come on then peachpip let's see what you're made of!

You'll be amazed, I promise you..... Let us know how you get on!

Dx

Denise140 said:
Come on then peachpip let's see what you're made of!

You'll be amazed, I promise you..... Let us know how you get on!

Dx

Ohhh honestly hun I hate running I'm up for anything else but this is a real bug bear of mine haha I will do it though! Im not easily beaten! Xx

Go on peachy you can do it honey :D x x x

Check us with our very own running (Using this term very loosly) club!! Hahahaaa!!!
:whacky068::whacky068::whacky068::whacky068:

Loving your treadmill smilies Dee! :D
How's your ankle ATM?

Dx

Its miles better but still aching.... just trying to keep it warm.... Its getting my nerves... did a fast walk on my treadmill yesterday and it was really aching!!! Pffft!!!

Hoping to run on Sunday..... Start week one again!! x

Deezer said:
Its miles better but still aching.... just trying to keep it warm.... Its getting my nerves... did a fast walk on my treadmill yesterday and it was really aching!!! Pffft!!!

Hoping to run on Sunday..... Start week one again!! x

Just keep it rested hun and see how it feels on Sunday :) I'm starting week one on Monday ohhh the fear!! :) xx

Just looked it up on the equivalents list I've lost a microwave haha!! Xx

heheheee.. well done... they both feel miles better today.... Fingers crossed for Sunday!!!

Good luck hun... you'll breeze it!!! x

Just keep it rested hun and see how it feels on Sunday :) I'm starting week one on Monday ohhh the fear!! :) xx

Will be thinking of you on Sunday Dee, and you on Monday peachy xx. Both are 'swimming' days for me but I'm sooooo in to this running thing now.....I look FORWARD to my runs!

Who'd have thunk it!

Dx

My ankle is MILES better today.... I'm thinking of investing in some supports.... What do you think Denise.... x

Denise140 said:
Will be thinking of you on Sunday Dee, and you on Monday peachy xx. Both are 'swimming' days for me but I'm sooooo in to this running thing now.....I look FORWARD to my runs!

Who'd have thunk it!

Dx

Both swimming days for me too Hun but will have to bite the bullet with this running thing!! So it will be both for me a quick 30 min in the pool so I've done a mile after I've been teaching then will run home .... The long way haha xx

Deezer said:
Where is it you work Peach pip.....? Being nosey now....

Hey Hun I work at saddleworth pool when I'm teaching and I work for benefit cosmetics ad a make-up artist in Huddersfield xx

No way!! I was going to joint the gym at saddleworth.... (I think its the same place!!!)

But i just get bored with the gym!!! I need a sport i like..... Hmmmm!!!

x

Deezer said:
No way!! I was going to joint the gym at saddleworth.... (I think its the same place!!!)

But i just get bored with the gym!!! I need a sport i like..... Hmmmm!!!

x

Yeah it is hun, I know what you mean the gym does suck I get bored with it very quickly, I'm lucky I've always been a swimmer and I love it but I know what you mean about finding a sport you like it is hard xx

Deezer said:
I'm going to keep the running going and maybe horse riding!!! Something completely different!! x

Yeah horse riding is good fun and let's face it we are in the right part if the country for it haha! I don't know what I want to do really I need discipline you see a goal to work to ie triathlon or something competitive xx

Back