My Peachy LT Diary!

I know this is already on here somewhere already but I cant find it :) and I like it!

1 pound = a Guinea Pig
1.5 pounds = a dozen Krispy Kreme glazed donuts
2 pounds = a rack of baby back ribs
3 pounds = an average human brain
4 pounds = an ostrich egg
5 pounds = a Chihuahua
6 pounds = a human’s skin
7.5 pounds = an average newborn
8 pounds = a human head
10 pounds= chemical additives an American consumes each year
11 pounds = an average housecat
12 pounds = a Bald Eagle
15 pounds = 10 dozen large eggs
16 pounds = a sperm whale’s brain
20 pounds = an automobile tire
23 pounds = amount of pizza an average American eats in a year
24 pounds = a 3-gallon tub of super premium ice cream
25 pounds = an average 2 year old
30 pounds = amount of cheese an average American eats in a year
33 pounds = a cinder block
36 pounds = a mid-size microwave
40 pounds = a 5-gallon bottle of water or an average human leg
44 pounds = an elephant’s heart
50 pounds = a small bale of hay
55 pounds = a 5000 BTU air conditioner
60 pounds = an elephant’s penis (yep, weights more than his heart!)
66 pounds = fats and oils an average American eats in a year
70 pounds = an Irish Setter
77 pounds = a gold brick
80 pounds = the World’s Largest Ball of Tape
90 pounds = a newborn calf
100 pounds = a 2 month old horse
111 pounds = red meat an average American eats in a year
117 pounds = an average fashion model (and she’s 5’11”)
118 pounds = the complete Encyclopedia Britannica
120 pounds = amount of trash you throw away in a month
130 pounds = a newborn giraffe
138 pounds = potatoes an average American eats in a year
140 pounds = refined sugar an average American eats in a year
144 pounds = an average adult woman (and she’s 5’4”)
150 pounds = the complete Oxford English Dictionary
187 pounds = an average adult man
200 pounds = 2 Bloodhounds
235 pounds = Arnold Schwarzenegger
300 pounds = an average football lineman
400 pounds = a Welsh pony

Thanks Peachy :) ... its wedding dress shopping today funnily enough. I wanted a boost to keeping me focused and thought what better way ~lol~

This morning was WI day and I've lost a human head woohooo ...makes sense about the way I've been feeling week ~lol~ Good luck for your WI honey x x x

Trueleame said:
Thanks Peachy :) ... its wedding dress shopping today funnily enough. I wanted a boost to keeping me focused and thought what better way ~lol~

This morning was WI day and I've lost a human head woohooo ...makes sense about the way I've been feeling week ~lol~ Good luck for your WI honey x x x

Wow good girl that's brill... Enjoy your shopping Hun you will have a ball! When is your wedding? Xx

Deezer said:
HA..... 1 more pound and i've lost an elephants penis!!!

Haha I'm roughly around the amount of cheese an American eats a year!!! Lordy!! X

Peachy ...the weddings 29th August 2012 :) so found my way back to lipotrim just in time :D to comfortably lose the right amount of weight :) x x x

Trueleame said:
Peachy ...the weddings 29th August 2012 :) so found my way back to lipotrim just in time :D to comfortably lose the right amount of weight :) x x x

Aww that's great and a cracking date for a wedding too! Are you ordering your dress to be made then Hun? Xx

I am buying it from a shop but its made to measure :) and they only need 20weeks to get the dress in and that's being generous with time. So can get the dress and they said it can be taken in 3 dress sizes after I've ordered it :D which is excellent. Its 2yrs to the day that we started going out ...so its a very special day for us :D x x x

Trueleame said:
I am buying it from a shop but its made to measure :) and they only need 20weeks to get the dress in and that's being generous with time. So can get the dress and they said it can be taken in 3 dress sizes after I've ordered it :D which is excellent. Its 2yrs to the day that we started going out ...so its a very special day for us :D x x x

That's lovely Hun, for my work I'm involved in a lot of weddings I know it's an amazing time when you find your dress... You are doing amazing Hun well done xxx

Peachy ...the dress is something I'd never dreamed of wearing as its very fitted without any flaunce shall we say. It won't be forgiving as some other dresses might be ...but I want to have the WOW factor as the wedding day will be my big/skinny reveal :) as I'm planning to wear some baggier clothing up until the day so people can't see exactly how much I've lost ;) x x x

Oooooh sneaky! Love it! Xxx

Trueleame said:
Peachy ...the dress is something I'd never dreamed of wearing as its very fitted without any flaunce shall we say. It won't be forgiving as some other dresses might be ...but I want to have the WOW factor as the wedding day will be my big/skinny reveal :) as I'm planning to wear some baggier clothing up until the day so people can't see exactly how much I've lost ;) x x x

Ohhhh I like that .... I'll be doing that for most of the winter ... A bit like hibernation ... Then leaping out of my cave come spring haha xx

Last edited:
peach pip said:
I know this is already on here somewhere already but I cant find it :) and I like it!

1 pound = a Guinea Pig
1.5 pounds = a dozen Krispy Kreme glazed donuts
2 pounds = a rack of baby back ribs
3 pounds = an average human brain
4 pounds = an ostrich egg
5 pounds = a Chihuahua
6 pounds = a human’s skin
7.5 pounds = an average newborn
8 pounds = a human head
10 pounds= chemical additives an American consumes each year
11 pounds = an average housecat
12 pounds = a Bald Eagle
15 pounds = 10 dozen large eggs
16 pounds = a sperm whale’s brain
20 pounds = an automobile tire
23 pounds = amount of pizza an average American eats in a year
24 pounds = a 3-gallon tub of super premium ice cream
25 pounds = an average 2 year old
30 pounds = amount of cheese an average American eats in a year
33 pounds = a cinder block
36 pounds = a mid-size microwave
40 pounds = a 5-gallon bottle of water or an average human leg
44 pounds = an elephant’s heart
50 pounds = a small bale of hay
55 pounds = a 5000 BTU air conditioner
60 pounds = an elephant’s penis (yep, weights more than his heart!)
66 pounds = fats and oils an average American eats in a year
70 pounds = an Irish Setter
77 pounds = a gold brick
80 pounds = the World’s Largest Ball of Tape
90 pounds = a newborn calf
100 pounds = a 2 month old horse
111 pounds = red meat an average American eats in a year
117 pounds = an average fashion model (and she’s 5’11”)
118 pounds = the complete Encyclopedia Britannica
120 pounds = amount of trash you throw away in a month
130 pounds = a newborn giraffe
138 pounds = potatoes an average American eats in a year
140 pounds = refined sugar an average American eats in a year
144 pounds = an average adult woman (and she’s 5’4”)
150 pounds = the complete Oxford English Dictionary
187 pounds = an average adult man
200 pounds = 2 Bloodhounds
235 pounds = Arnold Schwarzenegger
300 pounds = an average football lineman
400 pounds = a Welsh pony

Ooh I like this post peach pip. Thanks for posting.
I have lost 10 dozen large eggs in two weeks:)

Ooh I like this post peach pip. Thanks for posting.
I have lost 10 dozen large eggs in two weeks:)

LOL! I've lost an elephant's penis .........careless or WHAT?!!!!!!:8855:

Denise140 said:
LOL! I've lost an elephant's penis .........careless or WHAT?!!!!!!:8855:

Lol Denise
Amazing loss Hun. You must be so proud of your achievement.
How long it took you to loose that hun?

Lol Denise
Amazing loss Hun. You must be so proud of your achievement.
How long it took you to loose that hun?

I was 19st 11 lbs at the end of July and by August 22nd, when I started Lipotrim, I'd managed to get down to 19st 5lbs on a low GI diet. I weighed in this morning at 15st 4lbs.

So yes I am VERY proud of myself and very grateful that I found LT and this wonderful site. My life has changed so much, I love the new, slimmer me and I KNOW that I can get my BMI below 25. At 2 lbs per week, losing 10 stone seemed an impossible dream but now I see it as a long, hard but do-able journey!

Good luck on your journey too hun

Dx

I was 19st 11 lbs at the end of July and by August 22nd, when I started Lipotrim, I'd managed to get down to 19st 5lbs on a low GI diet. I weighed in this morning at 15st 4lbs.

So yes I am VERY proud of myself and very grateful that I found LT and this wonderful site. My life has changed so much, I love the new, slimmer me and I KNOW that I can get my BMI below 25. At 2 lbs per week, losing 10 stone seemed an impossible dream but now I see it as a long, hard but do-able journey!

Good luck on your journey too hun

Dx

Thank you hun.
You have done so well hun. You are such an inspiration.

Its definately hard but very rewarding diet. No other diet has worked me the way LT has. I did loose 20 lbs with weight watchers but put it all back on plus more due to bad eating habits:mad:. I was 16 and half stone at one point and managed to loose few pounds with sensible eating, but havent been in my 14's for avery long time. I cant wait to be in my 13's. With each pound I loose I get more determined:)

My goal is to be 12 stones and then join weight watchers to maintain and loose further stone.

You are right hun this diet does change your life plus it makes you look at food from different angle. Wish I had done it before.

Keep up the good work hun:)

Regards
xxxxx

Wish I had done it before.

Oh yes! Should have done this about ten years ago but I guess your head has to be in the right place! When I think of all the yummy food I enjoyed in this 10 years.......now it's payback time!

Living off stored pleasures eh? :D

Dx

All I can say is poor male elephants :8855: we could decimate the population at the rate were losing things! ~lol~
x x x

Back