My Peachy LT Diary!

I need to in 10 wks lose 5 inches off my waist and 1 1/2 off my hips for it to fit perfectly ;0) so happy atm :)

As I've managed to lose 4inches in the past 3 ;) x x x

That's brilliant sweetheart you will do that!! You will look stunning on the big day xx

Awwww shivie what's going on honey!!! How is it you are struggling so much? Xxx

Can't seem to keep my focus hun, dunno what it is. And just yesterday my poor 22-yr-old cousin died
in Australia after having gone out there for work so my petty weight problems really pale into insignificance
right now. I'll figure it all out eventually I'm sure. You're a fantastic example to follow, that's for sure. xxx

Shivie said:
Can't seem to keep my focus hun, dunno what it is. And just yesterday my poor 22-yr-old cousin died
in Australia after having gone out there for work so my petty weight problems really pale into insignificance
right now. I'll figure it all out eventually I'm sure. You're a fantastic example to follow, that's for sure. xxx

Awww honey I'm so sorry to hear that, stay strong sweetheart. You will figure it out it's all one big learning curve when you are ready you will do it! Just like when you needed to fit into that dress! The right motivation does wonders! If you need a chat im here hun Xxxx

Deezer said:
How you doing hun??? Day 3 is it??? X

Yeah babe day three all is just peachy diet wise... actually I'm surprised was expecting a nightmare but suppose will see how I am at the end of the week for weigh in! Haha! How are you doing lovely? Xxx

I'm good ta hun!!! Plodding on... TOTM making me feel very sorry for myself lol... But other than that alls good!!!

X

Deezer said:
I'm good ta hun!!! Plodding on... TOTM making me feel very sorry for myself lol... But other than that alls good!!!

X

Grrrr tell me about it I'm on a permanent TOTM at the min.. My implant is causing havoc with me xx

Awww honey I'm so sorry to hear that, stay strong sweetheart. You will figure it out it's all one big learning curve when you are ready you will do it! Just like when you needed to fit into that dress! The right motivation does wonders! If you need a chat im here hun Xxxx

Thanks so much xxx

Killer week well under way ..... actually loving it!!! The diet is pants but doable haha so shouldn't complain! Will be interesting to see what weigh in has to say on Saturday morning..... And I've just realised I have really big ribs! Lol xxx

Hoping the ribs are body parts not stacked up on a plate infront of you ;)

Now that diet I could so easily do nom nom x x x

Trueleame said:
Hoping the ribs are body parts not stacked up on a plate infront of you ;)

Now that diet I could so easily do nom nom x x x

Haha definitely body parts! God that diet would be awesome! Xx

Peachy...I think it's like the chocolate diet and wouldn't work :( sighs lol.

How's u doing now honey? x x x

Trueleame said:
Peachy...I think it's like the chocolate diet and wouldn't work :( sighs lol.

How's u doing now honey? x x x

Awwww even better! What a shame I would be amazing at that diet! Haha!!

I'm good thanks hun on day five now of vlcd and I'm getting through it fine just anxious to see how I've got on at weigh in on Saturday morning, if im honest if I'm under 11st I'll be happy I just want to break through into the 10's. Feel good though and I'm pounding the gym and running and swimming so should be ok. I'm swimming lake Windermere on Saturday I'm so excited!

How are you getting on sweet? Xxx

Deezer said:
Bet you have a masive loss babe!!!

Your gonna do great!!! WHat day do you weigh??

X

Bang on 11 honey! And i weigh on a saturday! So surely to god I will be under.... I'm only worried because of those few weeks where I STS! Grrr that was frustrating haha! How are you getting on lovely? Xx

Last edited:
I'm doing ok thanks Peachy. Although such a bloated stomach today :( it's painful and so not even funny x x x

Trueleame said:
I'm doing ok thanks Peachy. Although such a bloated stomach today :( it's painful and so not even funny x x x

Aww that sucks doesn't it! I hate that bloated feeling... That and when you get a food baby! Hate that!! Xx

Just got home from teaching and a little kid I haven't seen in a while shouted across the pool "miss you've gone well skinny!"
I know it's wrong but INSTANT FAVOURITE!!! Haha!
Xx

Back