My Peachy LT Diary!

Peachy that used to happen to me all the time... my boss would just shrug his shoulders !!! talk about no respect and treat me and others just like another number!! Al it takes is a phone call to say hope you dont mind but swapped your shift around... blah blah.... Boss`s eh!! who do they think they are at times!! Lol hope your well darl? xxxx

Twit Twooooo peachy looking good babes :) ... just trying to catch up with everyone's diaries. Hope your keeping well x x x

whoooohoooooo finally five minutes to get on here!!!! hope everyone is doing good,..... dee i know you are good lovely haha..... lou, tru, shivie are you all still out there xxx

Don't get ridda me that easily with a wedding coming up lol x x x

peach pip said:
whoooohoooooo finally five minutes to get on here!!!! hope everyone is doing good,..... dee i know you are good lovely haha..... lou, tru, shivie are you all still out there xxx

Yayyyy the Peachmeister is back!!! I'm struggling....much...but I'm determined to regain control *grits teeth* Hope u keep dropping in to mentor us hun. And well done on maintaining ur fab new figure xx

Still ere lurkin about now and again lol..... hope you doin fab darl xxx

Shivie said:
Yayyyy the Peachmeister is back!!! I'm struggling....much...but I'm determined to regain control *grits teeth* Hope u keep dropping in to mentor us hun. And well done on maintaining ur fab new figure xx

Awwww shivie what's going on honey!!! How is it you are struggling so much? Xxx

Trueleame said:
Don't get ridda me that easily with a wedding coming up lol x x x

Arrrrraaaahhh Tru how long is it now til the big day xxx

Louloubellehoney said:
Still ere lurkin about now and again lol..... hope you doin fab darl xxx

Hey Hun ohhhh im a lurker! Haha! How are you lovely xx

I`m ok hun ta, off on me jollys tomorrow so doin the classic headless chicken impression atm lol.... catch you later xxx

Only 10wks as of 20th June ;) can't wait x x x

Well done Peach, u must be sooo proud of urself. I hope to lose a few stone and do as well as u.

Louloubellehoney said:
I`m ok hun ta, off on me jollys tomorrow so doin the classic headless chicken impression atm lol.... catch you later xxx

Whooop whoop have a great time chica!! Xx

AvaGardner said:
Well done Peach, u must be sooo proud of urself. I hope to lose a few stone and do as well as u.

Hey Ava thanks so much.. How long have you been on LT? Is all going well? Xx

Back