My Peachy LT Diary!

Just feeling a bit 'tetchy' so going to town tomorrow to spend some cash and cheer myself up lol...

Deezer said:
Just feeling a bit 'tetchy' so going to town tomorrow to spend some cash and cheer myself up lol...

Aww hun bless ya come over to Huddersfield one day and I'll do your make up that's always fun x

catlackey said:
I've been reading about your journey .fantastic well done :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Hun, how's yours going so far? Xx

peach pip said:
Thanks Hun, how's yours going so far? Xx

Lost 10 ib First week .2 weigh in on tues bit nervous I know it won't be 10 lb again but any loss will be a bonus :) x

catlackey said:
Lost 10 ib First week .2 weigh in on tues bit nervous I know it won't be 10 lb again but any loss will be a bonus :) x

You will still have a good loss though Hun, you will be surprised! There will be up and downs but i keep looking at things like weight watchers and people losing like 1lb a week and that would just depress me this way is tons better... Xx

Deezer said:
I need to organise a date with my boy!!! And come get my make up done!!! : ) x

Haha tell him his credit card needs some exercise xx

well - 3Lbs for me this week... so not the best not the worst.... still going in the right direction :) xx

Well done Peachpip.... remember a loss IS a loss chick.... and shame about the discounts lol.... Thought I might stand a chance seeing as I`m a 1/4 yorkshire lass lol xx

Well done Peachpip.... remember a loss IS a loss chick.... and shame about the discounts lol.... Thought I might stand a chance seeing as I`m a 1/4 yorkshire lass lol xx[/QUOT

thanks hun, come and see me and grab some samples when you move.. my company is American great with products naff with discounts :) xx

Well done peachy :D ...I'd be happy with 3lbs loss this week ...here's hoping for Friday :S ...not sure as really can't see it moving as I got OH to take the battery outta the scales ~lol~ might have to beg for it back tomorrow ...just to have a lil look x x x

Well done peachy :D ...I'd be happy with 3lbs loss this week ...here's hoping for Friday :S ...not sure as really can't see it moving as I got OH to take the battery outta the scales ~lol~ might have to beg for it back tomorrow ...just to have a lil look x x x

Dont you even think about asking for those batteries lady!! :) xx

Its not good peachy I really want to look and see how I'm doing. I constantly worry that I'm not going to lose this week. Don't know why but have done a static and a 1.5lb loss :( which has kinda knocked my confidence :( x x x

i understand hun but what more could you do .... you are exercising... staying 100% ... drinking plenty of water.... what good would it do to keep stressing looking at the scales... once a week will give you something to look forward to and then a nice surprise. Those two weeks were probably a blip that will be overcome soon enough and you will feel better. You are doing amazingly well hun so dont worry and just go with the flow, there will be peaks and troughs! but its where we all finish that counts :)
:vibes:good vives your way babe x

Well done Peachpip.... remember a loss IS a loss chick.... and shame about the discounts lol.... Thought I might stand a chance seeing as I`m a 1/4 yorkshire lass lol xx[/QUOT

thanks hun, come and see me and grab some samples when you move.. my company is American great with products naff with discounts :) xx
Ahhh bless you, I`m not really moving I was just messing around/joking lol...... L xx

Back