My Peachy LT Diary!

Haha I've always been better at understanding the spoken word and reading it than writing it! I'll tell you what though it ain't half testing me haha! Xx

Ho Ho! I thought the LT diet was French to.......with all the water we drink, there's an awful lot of Oui Oui :D

Denise140 said:
Ho Ho! I thought the LT diet was French to.......with all the water we drink, there's an awful lot of Oui Oui :D

Hahaha I could do with a oui oui!! Xx

:D Hi peachpip, hows you today? Hope your doing fab and still smiling?? Love to you xxxx

:party0011::party0011::party0011:hey hun im good just had weigh in 8 and lost another 4lbs so that makes 4st in 8 weeks :) how are you lovely? xx :party0011::party0011::party0011:

:party0011::party0011::party0011:hey hun im good just had weigh in 8 and lost another 4lbs so that makes 4st in 8 weeks :) how are you lovely? xx :party0011::party0011::party0011:

Go you! Fab! :D. :D :D

Well done peach your doing so great :) x

Roll on 18th December :) x

Your weight loss is amazing ... so pleased for you PP :) You're an inspiration and 4 stone in 8 weeks must feel super brilliant. Well done xx

4 stone hun??!! That's just awesome!! I'm proud as punch of you for being so dedicated. Well done and well done again twice!

x S

:D:D:D 4 stone off!!! that is absolutely MEGA!!!! well done babes..... I am so happy for you :D:D:D I am doing ok so far today hun.... ty xxxxx

Whooohooo Thanks girls really pleased with everything... Now ive got another stone to get off before weigh in 12 and that's my Christmas challenge met!! :) having a refeed for Christmas then back on to get rid of what's left in January :) and whatever I've put on over Christmas... That is inevitable!!! Xx

Shivie said:
4 stone hun??!! That's just awesome!! I'm proud as punch of you for being so dedicated. Well done and well done again twice!

x S

Thanks shivie tell the truth dunno how ive done it haha! Xx

Congratulations peachy :D ... might need some make up advise soon ;) as want to look stunning for my wedding day and being the lady in the know ;) x x x

Just been reading your diary and you actually made me laugh put loud more than once!
You've done amazingly well - very inspiring :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Trueleame said:
Congratulations peachy :D ... might need some make up advise soon ;) as want to look stunning for my wedding day and being the lady in the know ;) x x x

Thanks Honey and no problem anything you want to know I'm here!! Xx

susieg77 said:
Just been reading your diary and you actually made me laugh put loud more than once!
You've done amazingly well - very inspiring :)

Haha glad I did Hun i do love a giggle xx

Right girlies..... New motto when we are all feeling a trifle blue..... Haha xxx

Attachments

• image-4274206300.jpg
    image-4274206300.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 37
peach pip said:
Right girlies..... New motto when we are all feeling a trifle blue..... Haha xxx

That tickled me peach pip . I've been looking at sexy underwear yesterday in debenams it was my birthday . I resisted tho coz I want to buy size twelve ..not 18 the day will come tho . I hope x

Back