My Peachy LT Diary!

It was my puppy's first snow yesterday. He was totally confused for a couple of minutes, then he tried to fight it. He then spent next 5 minutes fighting with himself trying to get it off his face then gave in and ran back to the house for a heat. Don't think he's a fan lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

aww bless em bet they are all so cute... it will be my sisters puppy's first snow too she is going to be so funny x

well im still freezing, and for some reason im starting to feel hungry, bit worried that if i refeed for christmas they wont let me back on tfr to do that last bit?? .... my time of the month is looming over me like the gathering clouds of a hurricane so feel crappy haha but not to worry worse things happen at sea! xx

Awww Peachy I`m with ya hun, just coming to the end of mine, BUT boy was I wanting something more on days leading up to it Hugs babe xxx

What makes you think they won't let you back on?

They better let me back on after Xmas lol... Otherwise i'll just go to a different chemist!!! Lol...

susieg77 said:
What makes you think they won't let you back on?

Ive read on another post today that one girls pharmacist isn't letting her back on TFR dunno why neither does she :( weird eh? Xx

Deezer said:
They better let me back on after Xmas lol... Otherwise i'll just go to a different chemist!!! Lol...

Haha well yeah you and me both honey!! I like this diet it suits me down to the ground!! And after Christmas I want that weigh in that tells me I'm 10st!!! Thing is I think I've been so good, never cheated... Never blipped, never missed a weigh in... Not so much as walked past a KFC so surely they must let me back on Xx

Well that's that then.... Another bag of clothes for the charity shop.... It's official... I have no clothes.... Other than my Christmas dress and a few other dresses that need taking in all I have is my work stuff! I have no underwear... Other than a few bras my auntie gave me and my magic pants! Hmmm may have to purchase a few bits this weekend, if nothing else some bloody knickers! This could get embarrassing!!! Haha!

Fantastic though! Better to actually have no clothes than a wardrobe full that are too tight or make you look huge. Go to some cheap shops and treat these ones as disposable until you're buying your new goal weight wardrobe

Well that's that then.... Another bag of clothes for the charity shop.... It's official... I have no clothes.... Other than my Christmas dress and a few other dresses that need taking in all I have is my work stuff! I have no underwear... Other than a few bras my auntie gave me and my magic pants! Hmmm may have to purchase a few bits this weekend, if nothing else some bloody knickers! This could get embarrassing!!! Haha!
Sainsburys hun... they got some nice stuff in and it doesnt cost a bomb.... as you wont be in it very long!!! x

Thanks girls it's a great thing really :) will just have to buy some bits to get me through til goal I think. Or my own personal favourite option.... Stay in my pyjamas!!! Haha xx

whoooooop another 5lbs down this week! and its my totm! get in!!

2 more weigh ins until refeed and ive asked whether there would be any problem with me going back to 100% in january but she said not at all! so thats great! yippeeee!

so im now 2lbs off my christmas target with two weigh ins left! so hopefully i will be well into the 12's come christmas!! so happy!! :character00100::character00100::character00100:

Well done peach that is a great loss :) you will defo be in the 12s by next week :) x

Back